Tucker Carlson really really likes Russia (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MT15

Reaction score
    Saw this on Twitter, and am late to get somewhere so maybe someone else can flesh this out. When it comes to Russia vs Ukraine, Tucker is rooting for Russia.

So the choice he set up is between a fledgling democracy, and one of the most corrupt oligarchies in the world, one country who is an ally and one an antagonist, and he chooses the corrupt oligarchy who is our antagonist?

why would he say that?

Tucker got Community Noted, lol. The Note points out that over 60% of Russian pay half their earnings for food and about 20% do not have indoor plumbing.

Last edited:
    Putin tosses this useless idiot under the bus.
    Putin flushed his dumb arse and made him look like the pathetic sucker he is. Wonder if he will prove the total suck-up he is and keep it up?this is just the fast side into oblivion for this loser.

So 47 year old Russian “opposition” leader Alexei Navalny has died in Russian prison. Tucker can go fork himself

Putin finally managed to murder him. Tucker and Trump can just go straight to hell for promoting Putin as if he’s not a murderous psychopath.

Yes, Russia loves it when Americans whatabout themselves to excuse Russia's actions.

They find them useful.
    Whataboutism means don't hold me to the standards I impose on others.

Has Russia under Putin killed more people than the US has in the same time period?

Whataboutism means don't hold me to the standards I impose on others.

Has Russia under Putin killed more people than the US has in the same time period?

Tucker is constantly griping about free speech in the US.

Not one question about free speech to Putin.

Don't be a Russian tool like Tucker.

Is it not true what he said right before that quote?

He said every leader kills people including my own. That's accurate.

The question was Navalny and opposition and assassination in the context of opposition.

You know this.

I know this.

The world knows this

And this is all you got as a rebuttal? You're getting weak. Hurry and scour the Twitters to find some decent rebuttal because when you have to generate your own, it's obvious.

Is it not true what he said right before that quote?

He said every leader kills people including my own. That's accurate.
    That’s a moving goal post you and Tucker have there. Has any American leader killed dozens of journalistic critics? Has any American leader killed business leaders who oppose them? Has any American leader had political opponents killed? Putin has had numerous critics killed. Probably around 30-50. 20-some journalists alone. Several political opponents, a handful of businessmen who crossed him. It seems pretty clear this is not the same as the society in the US.

And you make excuses for this monster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom