Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I mean, it can't hurt can it...?

(Waste of time, paper, and ink if you ask me.)

There was a great exchange about that the other day....paraphrasing:

Reporter: You said you are signing an executive order that will make sure insurers cover pre-existing conditions, and that's never been done before. But, the Affordable Care Act did that.

Trump: Yeah, but it's never been done by executive order.

Reporter: Uh...well, I mean...yeah, I guess I have to give you that one.

General question, what does it take to dismantle an executive order from a previous president? Is it just a matter of the new president signing a new executive order to do so? Or is there some process that has to be undertaken?

Not really related to the perexisting conditions EO, as that's worthless, but I imagine there will be a whole host of Trump EO that Biden will want to rescind on day one if elected.

General question, what does it take to dismantle an executive order from a previous president? Is it just a matter of the new president signing a new executive order to do so? Or is there some process that has to be undertaken?

Not really related to the perexisting conditions EO, as that's worthless, but I imagine there will be a whole host of Trump EO that Biden will want to rescind on day one if elected.

There is a process it seems, considering SCOTUS overturned Trump's DACA EO to cancel Obama's DACA EO.

Truck leaning in hard on the racism:

That's a staple and feature for him. He's always leaning hard on the racism.

Although he could be more succinct and just say the "Karens" will be voting for him instead of "suburban housewife" because he keeps them safe from the poor black and brown people. But I guess he's relying on his Lee Atwarter training to be as nebulous as possible.

I posted it in another thread, but now he's going to cut all SS funding? We already have the employer part removed due to the CARES act.

I posted it in another thread, but now he's going to cut all SS funding? We already have the employer part removed due to the CARES act.

That coupled with them being ok with old people dying off from covid and messing with NaNa's ability to get letters in the mail from grand kids he's really cinching up that 70+ demographic.

That coupled with them being ok with old people dying off from covid and messing with NaNa's ability to get letters in the mail from grand kids he's really cinching up that 70+ demographic.
    Honest question, if it doesn't impact SS for 10-20 years.. do they care? They got theirs...

Trump just pumped out 17 tweets in 13 minutes. They're the ones you know he didn't actually write though. All praising himself for DOT money going to a bunch of different states (including LA - New Orleans RTA specifically). All perfectly punctuated with nothing in all caps. Also didn't insult anyone.

i think you meant the 60-65 demo- that is contemplating retirement. Those folks have to be scratching their heads.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom