Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I'm confused...are they saying that anchor babies aren't naturally born citizens?
    Technically, I'm not sure I'd even call her an anchor baby. Her parents were getting their PhD, and then teaching at the university, right? I mean, they were legal immigrants. Not sure if they became citizens or not, but clearly they had their green cards to teach and live here for like 40-50 years..

I don't know where they were on their citizenship journey prior to her being born.

A great day for Making America Great Again (tm)

first bringing back energy sucking incandescent bulbs,
    then getting rid of those pesky low-flow shower heads
    and now as much methane as anyone could want (and more!)

At my funeral, I hope that one of my brothers eulogizes me by discussing how incredibly successful they were in real estate deals and television but how great I was because I wasn't jealous and I was a huge fan of theirs.

I read that this morning and it made me want to vomit. The best he could bring himself to say about his brother is that he wasn't jealous of Trump's success. How pathetic is that? Can he get much lower?

I read that this morning and it made me want to vomit. The best he could bring himself to say about his brother is that he wasn't jealous of Trump's success. How pathetic is that? Can he get much lower?

This is how sociopaths/psychopaths think.. i swear i was actually expecting him to put out a Tweet afterwards bragging about how he ‘outlived his brother’ or some such nonsense.. I‘m honestly kind of surprised he didnt.

At my funeral, I hope that one of my brothers eulogizes me by discussing how incredibly successful they were in real estate deals and television but how great I was because I wasn't jealous and I was a huge fan of theirs.

And, hopefully he'll do it right after his friends complain about someone else doing that exact same thing. (SEE: Trump and GOP criticizing Obama for making political statements at John Lewis' funeral)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom