Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Honest question, if it doesn't impact SS for 10-20 years.. do they care? They got theirs...

Because if he makes it permanent (like he promised to do if re-elected), it will kill social security much quicker than 10-20 years. If Social Security's funding is cut in half, it won't last more than a year or two.

I’m pretty insulted by the outright statement that people on SS won’t care if their kids don’t get it. What a crock of complete bull. These are our children and grandchildren, for crying out loud. 😡😡😡

Why, I oughta get on my Rascal and ride down there and kick some arse. 🔥

Last edited:
    Now Trump wants his AG to announce prosecutions of Barack Obama and Joe Biden right before the election for treasoning him. And some dude on this website will say "b-b-b-but they didn't go to jail!!!"

He still think he is Putin and can use the same tactics in the US

How people can believe this man is competent baffles the stretches of my imagination. And then there was him insulting AOC. I like her challenge to him. I have no doubt she'd wipe the floor with him. The stakes are perfect too.

Dang. Complete pwnage. Trump isn't playing in the same league as AOC.

I’m pretty insulted by the outright statement that people on SS won’t care if their kids don’t get it. What a crock of complete bull. These are our children and grandchildren, for crying out loud. 😡😡😡

Why, I oughta get on my Rascal and ride down there and kick some arse. 🔥
    I know you care. I know many care.

I'm just being practical. Can we assume, republican voters, who are on SS care enough about the solvency of the program? Or are they brainwashed to think that there are ways to cut spending on it, that won't affect benefits. i.e. government bloat is the real problem, not funding or benefits! (not my opinion, just the line of thinking). I hear so many talk about government spending needing to be cut. I"m not sure what the overhead cost is for SS, but I'd assume the majority of the cost is the actual benefits.

I'd think democrats are already in the bag, right? This is just another reason on top of many.

Saving a few measley percent on payroll taxes doesn't help anywhere as much as recouping the lost sales, and other business operations costs associated with Covid-19. And for workers, it's almost nothing, especially for those who are furloughed (then it is exactly nothing).

The last thing you want to do, while having to spend your way out of a situation, is to cut funding sources too.

All of what trump is currently doing and the deafening silence from his supporters and republicans is doing nothing more than drawing a big arse line of demarcation for the next non-republican president. They are acting like there will never be another democrat in the white house. If the democrats take back the senate, then I say all bets are off. EVERYTHING should be on the table. In fact, I say republicans in the house and senate might as well not show up because I would fully encourage democrats to pretend that they are not even there and pass every piece of legislation constitutional or not that they can come up with.

The supreme court can decide which pieces get to stay and which have to be re-written. Push the whole damn Green New Deal. Push everything. Republicans have no legs to stand on. Wouldn"t do them any good if they did. They've already shown they have no backbone. The biggest claimers of loving the country and loving the flag are standing by looking on as a mentally deficient troglodyte shirts on the country they claim to love so much.

Last edited:
    Well I don't know how to post a tweet here, but Trump just admitted in a fox news interview that he is defunding the post office to prevent mail in ballots.

This dude is gonna steal another 4 years. We can't prevent it because we cannot fathom the schemes that he will come up with to prevent people from being able to vote.

Well I don't know how to post a tweet here, but Trump just admitted in a fox news interview that he is defunding the post office to prevent mail in ballots.

This dude is gonna steal another 4 years. We can't prevent it because we cannot fathom the schemes that he will come up with to prevent people from being able to vote.

200.gif

Guess I'll put this here, not exactly Trump news but Trump adjacent since it's her claim to fame

Good for her, I love her videos

Does anyone know if Trump has ever been asked about or if he's responded to any of her videos?
    ==================================
    Sarah Cooper landed a dream job after doing what most of us do (or want to do) in our own circles—make fun of Donald Trump.

The comedian, author and TikTok's best Trump impersonator will star in a variety comedy special for Netflix titled Everything's Fine. The special will feature all the things we love in TV— “short interviews, sketches, and more shenanigans,” and if it’s anything like her TikTok videos, we know it’ll surely keep us laughing.

Writer and producer Natasha Lyonne is set to direct the production, and it will be executive produced by Saturday Night Live’s Maya Rudolph (who will also be reprising her role as another candidate on SNL—Senator Kamala Harris).

Cooper's "How to Medical" video, in which she lip-syncs to Trump's infamous comments recommending UV lights and disinfectant injections to treat COVID-19, has been viewed more than 21 million times across TikTok, Twitter and YouTube...................

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom