Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (5 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Good article. Breaking down the suite Neil Young has against the trump campaign.

I knew Jackson Brown won against the McCain campaign that is why no political adds have any artist songs in them.

And here is Neil for fun!

Good article. Breaking down the suite Neil Young has against the trump campaign.

I knew Jackson Brown won against the McCain campaign that is why no political adds have any artist songs in them.

And here is Neil for fun!

My favorite song writer of all time....

My favorite song writer of all time....

Yep pretty much mine to. Not the most complex stuff but man it all works and works so well

I even love the Geffen fight era stuff. Trans, everybody's rocking, and old ways are really good.

The time he played the jazz fest with crazy horse in a stupid rain storm was great. It was that hard rain that hurt when it hits you.

Yep wish him luck in his fight.

Here is another great one.

The only prescription is more Trump
    ===========================

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has a ready solution for almost any crisis: more Donald Trump.

In a template forged in his 2016 convention speech when he declared that “I alone can fix it,” the president has repeatedly put himself forth as the answer, injecting himself into controversies and refusing to cede the spotlight. And that has only accelerated as he barrels toward Election Day.

He resumed the coronavirus task force briefings and, against the advice of some aides, sidelined the public health officials in favor of standing solo on stage. He has bet heavily that his one-on-one debates with Joe Biden will be his best chance to overcome his deficit in the polls...........

The only prescription is more Trump

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has a ready solution for almost any crisis: more Donald Trump.

In a template forged in his 2016 convention speech when he declared that “I alone can fix it,” the president has repeatedly put himself forth as the answer, injecting himself into controversies and refusing to cede the spotlight. And that has only accelerated as he barrels toward Election Day.

He resumed the coronavirus task force briefings and, against the advice of some aides, sidelined the public health officials in favor of standing solo on stage. He has bet heavily that his one-on-one debates with Joe Biden will be his best chance to overcome his deficit in the polls...........

Thats a bold strategy cotton.

This guy

If you’re looking for a quintessential example of fragile masculinity, look no further. President Donald Trump suggested Tuesday morning that, in pledging to pick a woman as his running mate, Joe Biden has offended men everywhere.

Trump made his comments in a simpering interview with Fox Sports personality and OutKick founder Clay Travis. Travis’ fearsome questioning covered why the president thinks the media is so mean to him, what sports he likes to watch on television, and if he thought Biden had made a mistake doing something so outlandish as to choose a woman as his as-yet-unannounced vice-presidential pick.

Asked by Travis who he would pick if he was in Biden’s position, the president replied: “I would be inclined to a different route to the way he’s done. First of all he roped himself into a, you know, certain group of people.” For those unable to crack the president’s mysterious code, Travis explained: “He said he had to pick a woman.”

Trump replied: “He said that. Some people would say that men are insulted by that, and some people would say it’s fine. I don’t know.”

Trump then completely dismissed the importance of a running mate—before appearing to realize what he was saying, stopping himself, lavishing praise on his right-hand man Mike Pence, and then trashing the importance of Pence’s job yet again. ..................

This guy

If you’re looking for a quintessential example of fragile masculinity, look no further. President Donald Trump suggested Tuesday morning that, in pledging to pick a woman as his running mate, Joe Biden has offended men everywhere.

Trump made his comments in a simpering interview with Fox Sports personality and OutKick founder Clay Travis. Travis’ fearsome questioning covered why the president thinks the media is so mean to him, what sports he likes to watch on television, and if he thought Biden had made a mistake doing something so outlandish as to choose a woman as his as-yet-unannounced vice-presidential pick.

Asked by Travis who he would pick if he was in Biden’s position, the president replied: “I would be inclined to a different route to the way he’s done. First of all he roped himself into a, you know, certain group of people.” For those unable to crack the president’s mysterious code, Travis explained: “He said he had to pick a woman.”

Trump replied: “He said that. Some people would say that men are insulted by that, and some people would say it’s fine. I don’t know.”

Trump then completely dismissed the importance of a running mate—before appearing to realize what he was saying, stopping himself, lavishing praise on his right-hand man Mike Pence, and then trashing the importance of Pence’s job yet again. ..................

I keep tellin yall...i know some here arent as optimistic as myself, but every time Trump opens his mouth, it morphs into a shovel, and he simply starts digging.

Id bring a flash card of notes to a debate ( if i were Biden ) labled "WWII/1917 flu...the Wall - all 280 miles of it....Healthcare what happened??....COVID19 still hasnt miraculously disappeared" ...and simply answer any question with any or all of those listed.

LOL

I keep tellin yall...i know some here arent as optimistic as myself, but every time Trump opens his mouth, it morphs into a shovel, and he simply starts digging.

Id bring a flash card of notes to a debate ( if i were Biden ) labled "WWII/1917 flu...the Wall - all 280 miles of it....Healthcare what happened??....COVID19 still hasnt miraculously disappeared" ...and simply answer any question with any or all of those listed.

LOL

Honestly if I'm Biden every question I got at a debate would go like this:

Biden: "I yield my time to Trump".

Moderator: Sir. You can't do that.

Biden:
    4x6l.gif

Yup, it’s the resort of bigoted people everywhere. “Some people” sure have some shirtty beliefs, ya know?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom