Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

Looks like this was done en banc as well. Countdown to the next Tweet storm.

It was done en banc and in a further nod to the politicization of the judiciary, two Trump appointees recused themselves without giving a reason for their recusal. I take that to mean that they agreed with the majority, but didn't want to directly oppose Trump.

It was done en banc and in a further nod to the politicization of the judiciary, two Trump appointees recused themselves without giving a reason for their recusal. I take that to mean that they agreed with the majority, but didn't want to directly oppose Trump.
    I think so too.

Anyone have a count on how many cases are pending against Trump? Serious question.

The number doesn't matter, because as long as he has the money to pay attorney fees, he will defend suits, countersue and file new suits. He is the most litigious person I have ever heard of. Again, it follows the strategy and tactics of his mentor, Roy Cohn.

So the hullabaloo ends up being about the NRA:

I have believed, and said, for a while that the NRA has long abandoned its principles and existed as a lobbying arm that prized its political power. And that it also existed to enrich its top officials.

on top of that, they were tied to Russian money and lobbying issues. And as they saw declines in their membership (while other 2A groups saw increases), they became even more compromised by outside influence to keep their coffers full.

this is a move that is long overdue, imo. And it’s worthy of national attention. But it also highlights that the obsession with it somehow being Trump related and people running with it was, again, presumptuous.

I'd go so far as to label them a terrorist organization.

Ok, I have to ask. What on Earth is Trump's fixation on payroll taxes about?
    The dude usually vacillates like bamboo in a hurricane but kicking trans people out of the military and payroll tax cuts seem to be obsessions he refuses to let go of.
    What gives?
    That party has been itching to kill social security and Medicare/Medicaid for a long time. He'll be a Republican hero for generations if he manages to drive another nail in the coffin.

I guess that there's no need for another stimulus package.

Who is he even talking to?

As I sit in New Orleans the people I know that are working are working minimal hours unless they are in healthcare or a couple other things.

The real life things are going up by stupid amounts. The amazing thing about prices going up is they almost never go down again.

Yep we still need to add what about another 13 million jobs. The other question is are the added jobs good jobs or stop gap jobs. Jobs that clean businesses that won't exist after the pandemic?

The most logical thing is that these are people returning to jobs that they lost during the shutdown. Until job gains bring unemployment to pre-lockdown levels, "job numbers" are nothing for Trump to brag about.

Yeah, the Republicans are corrupt.not more than the Democrats. But it's all the same.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom