Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

I'm actually surprised anyone would try to defend that on the weak grounds that 'He wasn't calling the coronavirus itself a hoax.' I know there's a lot of apologism for Trump, but I'd have thought mishandling a pandemic, trivialising it, and calling justified criticism and calls for serious action a 'hoax' would cross most people's lines.
    Either you're new or you haven't been paying attention here. There is no line to be crossed by some people when it comes to trump. You don't have to look very hard to find them.

Hi Moose. No, I won't pollute my brain with junk from a super PAC that has a history of bogus garbage.

The demand that people MUST watch this video or that video or be deemed uninformed, ignorant or stupid has become a Democratic hallmark.

It's also a turnoff.

Oh, I heard from my daughter in Swattle, Moose. She's recovered enough that she's fixing up her hair and her roommates have allowed her to return to the common areas in their apartment!

Nice to hear your daughter has turned a corner. Hope it works out.

You must feel pretty good about it. You know way better than people that lost a loved one to this administration and their complete incompetent ways.

I am not watching a video promoted by a Democratic Super PAC with a history of producing bogus videos, y'all.

You may have forgotten this was the same super PAC that produced the video of the tearful steel plant worker whose wife died of cancer because Mitt Romney closed his factory and she lost her insurance . . . Except that the plant closed five years before she got cancer and Romney was running the Olympic Committee at the time. Look it up.

Bogus super PAC producing bogus propaganda ads now that they've finally decided to to endorse Biden.

Find another shill to watch their videos, please.

I am not watching a video promoted by a Democratic Super PAC with a history of producing bogus videos, y'all.

You may have forgotten this was the same super PAC that produced the video of the tearful steel plant worker whose wife died of cancer because Mitt Romney closed his factory and she lost her insurance . . . Except that the plant closed five years before she got cancer and Romney was running the Olympic Committee at the time. Look it up.

Bogus super PAC producing bogus propaganda ads now that they've finally decided to to endorse Biden.

Find another shill to watch their videos, please.

Don't worry you will get the Fox news version of it I am sure.

Putting your head in the sand is a reoccurring theme with you.

Nice to hear your daughter has turned a corner. Hope it works out.

You must feel pretty good about it. You know way better than people that lost a loved one to this administration and their complete incompetent ways.
    Yes, I recall well how the general on the ground insisted he needed tanks, Clinton said no and we ended up with Blackhawk down. I haven't forgotten. Lost loved ones indeed.

I know there's a lot of apologism for Trump, but I'd have thought mishandling a pandemic, trivialising it, and calling justified criticism and calls for serious action a 'hoax' would cross most people's lines.

We are months away from wrapping up our fifth year of certain people excusing and defending every stupid thing Trump says and joining him in demanding apologies from anyone who points out anything he says that is indefensibly stupid. No one should ever think that whatever the latest stupid lie happens to be will not be defended.

Either you're new or you haven't been paying attention here. There is no line to be crossed by some people when it comes to trump. You don't have to look very hard to find them.
    We are months away from wrapping up our fifth year of certain people excusing and defending every stupid thing Trump says and joining him in demanding apologies from anyone who points out anything he says that is indefensibly stupid. No one should ever think that whatever the latest stupid lie happens to be will not be defended.
    Guys. Obviously I know that. Come on.

It remains the case that everyone actually does have lines, and mishandling a pandemic, while trivialising it and attempting to frame justified criticism and calls to action as a 'hoax' against them personally, a response that has and will cost many lives and cause enormous damage that could have been avoided, crosses pretty much everyone's lines. Those certain people should be reminded of that at every opportunity. Because for many of them there will come a time when that sinks in.

Nobody's going to concede that the video was produced by a Democratic super PAC with a history of producing bogus videos? OK.
    If you concede that the information in the video was trump's own words and the timeline was accurate, I'll concede that the video was produced by a democratic super PAC.

Guys. Obviously I know that. Come on.

It remains the case that everyone actually does have lines, and mishandling a pandemic, while trivialising it and attempting to frame justified criticism and calls to action as a 'hoax' against them personally, a response that has and will cost many lives and cause enormous damage that could have been avoided, crosses pretty much everyone's lines. Those certain people should be reminded of that at every opportunity. Because for many of them there will come a time when that sinks in.
    I know you know man. In the latest polls, 55% of America approve of that way trump and his administration has handled this virus. Think about that for a minute. There is no line for those people.

The ad is based around this:

"Even after Trump explained his remarks, some Democrats — including former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg — continued to wrongly accuse Trump of describing the coronavirus as a “hoax.”"

Mountain, meet molehill.

The ad is based around this:

"Even after Trump explained his remarks, some Democrats — including former New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg — continued to wrongly accuse Trump of describing the coronavirus as a “hoax.”"

Mountain, meet molehill.

That is a absolute riot dude!

Nowhere did anyone say that the China virus is a hoax.

Ooooh wait that is the coronavirus.

Him calling it The New hoax is taking this pandemic about as serious as the fox did at the time.

If you are to call something the next hoax it means it is not to be taken seriously.

When the nation had a good six to eight weeks to stockpile supplies and did nothing until states started to shut down is telling of just how seriously this was taken by this administration.

This administration took all of our lives and livelihood for granted. It is so obvious.

That is a absolute riot dude!

Nowhere did anyone say that the China virus is a hoax.

Ooooh wait that is the coronavirus.

Him calling it The New hoax is taking this pandemic about as serious as the fox did at the time.

If you are to call something the next hoax it means it is not to be taken seriously.

When the nation had a good six to eight weeks to stockpile supplies and did nothing until states started to shut down is telling of just how seriously this was taken by this administration.

This administration took all of our lives and livelihood for granted. It is so obvious.
    ". . . wrongly accused . . . " FactCheck says.

So, a super PAC with a history of making bogus videos perpetuates the false accusation, enhancing it with video editing and it gets posted here.

A half dozen people jump up to vouch for the video and belittle anybody who is skeptical about it.

Oh, well. Nobody's perfect.

So, a super PAC with a history of making bogus videos perpetuates the false accusation, enhancing it with video editing and it gets posted here.

A half dozen people jump up to vouch for the video and belittle anybody who is skeptical about it.

The author is taking Trump at his word the next day after people had time to tell him how stupid his statement was. Given how much Trump lies I don't know how anyone would believe that BS. It's pretty clear what he meant. But you keep believing what comes out of his mouth.

The author is taking Trump at his word the next day after people had time to tell him how stupid his statement was. Given how much Trump lies I don't know how anyone would believe that BS. It's pretty clear what he meant. But you keep believing what comes out of his mouth.
    So, it's OK that FactCheck says he was "wrongly accused" so long as it makes him look bad? OK.

No fact check says he did not call the China virus a hoax. Oops my bad the coronavirus.

But what did he say? He said it was the new hoax the Dems would try to pin on him! So that is in turn calling it a hoax.

By calling it the new hoax has the same effect as the China virus. Like a dog whistle for dipshits!

Ya see.

Like reading between the lines.

If I were to call you Richard some might think I am calling you a dick and not Richard.

See how that works.

It is ok have it your way. Rich ahhh just kidding!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom