Trump Tracker Too (2 Trump 2 Tracker) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.

EmBeeFiveOhFour

Reaction score
    The football board had the very useful Daily Trump Tracker thread, which was a good place to briefly discuss the latest ridiculous thing that might have ended 97% of prior Presidential administrations even if it didn't necessarily justify an entire thread devoted to it in 2017-2019 (because of the sheer volume of these things). Since I don't see anything like that here already, I'll add one myself.

you think people working from home should be doing hobbies and reading books, visiting with family, etc? That’s what stuck out to me. But thanks for the snarky reply. 🤦‍♀️
    You are looking very hard for a reason to get mad at that tweet. People are stuck at home, but heaven forbid the first lady suggest some activites to keep you occupied while you are at home. My goodness

You are looking very hard for a reason to get mad at that tweet. People are stuck at home, but heaven forbid the first lady suggest some activites to keep you occupied while you are at home. My goodness
    Hard to take a gold digger serious on anything. Most people stuck at home are worried about how they will pay their bills. My company just furloughed 80% of their workforce in the US. I was lucky to be kept in but with a 20% cut in pay and I have to do the work of my whole team.

Trump is fighting this add.

I don't see how this is even fight able. It is just a time line and a graph with what he said and when.

I don't see how this is even fight able. It is just a time line and a graph with what he said and when.

Let's see, this ad was put out by the super PAC Priorities USA Action, which was formed in 2012 to re-elect Obama and later backed Hillary in 2016 and now that Biden has emerged in the lead they're backing him for 2020.

This PAC has a history of bogus, misleading hit ads. It cited the practices of Mitt Romney and Brian Capital led to the early death of a steel plant worker's wife because his plant closed, she got cancer, lost her insurance and died. Factcheck found the timing was all wrong, the plant closed five years before the woman developed cancer and Romney was running the Olympic committee at the time.

This super PAC calls itself a "voter-centric progressive advocacy organization and service center for the grassroots progressive movement."

It was founded by two of Barack Obama's aids and raised $132 million for Hillary. Grassroots indeed.

Let's see, this ad was put out by the super PAC Priorities USA Action, which was formed in 2012 to re-elect Obama and later backed Hillary in 2016 and now that Biden has emerged in the lead they're backing him for 2020.

This PAC has a history of bogus, misleading hit ads. It cited the practices of Mitt Romney and Brian Capital led to the early death of a steel plant worker's wife because his plant closed, she got cancer, lost her insurance and died. Factcheck found the timing was all wrong, the plant closed five years before the woman developed cancer and Romney was running the Olympic committee at the time.

This super PAC calls itself a "voter-centric progressive advocacy organization and service center for the grassroots progressive movement."

It was founded by two of Barack Obama's aids and raised $132 million for Hillary. Grassroots indeed.
    And that makes the timeline inaccurate how?

What timeline? I'm not watching some video from a political Super PAC with a history of running bogus hit piece ads. Not on my menu for consumption.
    Yeah, watching a video that does nothing but show and quote the president and his reaction and response to this from his own mouth would be so awful...because it's forking true.

There's actually a longer version with more quotes and just dates without a graph showing even more how he completely screwed the pooch in the beginning.

Yeah, watching a video that does nothing but show and quote the president and his reaction and response to this from his own mouth would be so awful...because it's forking true.
    Let's see what the president's campaign "cease and desist" letter to the TV stations says.

In their letter to stations, the Trump campaign says that the Super PAC, Priorities USA Action, “stitched together fragments from multiple speeches by President Trump to fraudulently and maliciously imply that President Trump called the coronavirus outbreak a ‘hoax.’ They contend that Trump was in fact “talking about the Democrat’s politicization of the outbreak when he used the word ‘hoax.'” FactCheck.org noted that Trump told reporters the next day that he was not calling the virus a hoax, but the Democrats’ response to it.

Same old Democratic super PAC, using the same old tactics. FactCheck even says they've done it again. I'll pass.

Let's see what the president's campaign "cease and desist" letter to the TV stations says.

In their letter to stations, the Trump campaign says that the Super PAC, Priorities USA Action, “stitched together fragments from multiple speeches by President Trump to fraudulently and maliciously imply that President Trump called the coronavirus outbreak a ‘hoax.’ They contend that Trump was in fact “talking about the Democrat’s politicization of the outbreak when he used the word ‘hoax.'” FactCheck.org noted that Trump told reporters the next day that he was not calling the virus a hoax, but the Democrats’ response to it.

Same old Democratic super PAC, using the same old tactics. FactCheck even says they've done it again. I'll pass.
    It's just quotes out of his own forking mouth. God, you're sad.

Can you imagine the conservative PAC ads if this had happened during President Hillary Clinton’s watch?

Please stop with the “Why I never!” pearl clutching

What timeline? I'm not watching some video from a political Super PAC with a history of running bogus hit piece ads. Not on my menu for consumption.

That is pathetic man.

So you won't give thirty seconds of your life to look at it and be able to talk about it.

Hell if I can watch that idiot Tucker Swanson Carlson you certainly should watch a bit of the other side.

That is pathetic man.

So you won't give thirty seconds of your life to look at it and be able to talk about it.

Hell if I can watch that idiot Tucker Swanson Carlson you certainly should watch a bit of the other side.
    Hi Moose. No, I won't pollute my brain with junk from a super PAC that has a history of bogus garbage.

The demand that people MUST watch this video or that video or be deemed uninformed, ignorant or stupid has become a Democratic hallmark.

It's also a turnoff.

Oh, I heard from my daughter in Swattle, Moose. She's recovered enough that she's fixing up her hair and her roommates have allowed her to return to the common areas in their apartment!

Last edited:
    dadsdream.jpg

If he doesn't watch the video, he can't see trump's lies. If he doesn't listen to the video, he can't hear trump's lies. Brilliant and typical plan by Dadsdream.

The video is fine. Trump and his administration's conduct in this matter are indefensible.

If you think Trump was calling Democratic criticism of his administration's inadequate response to coronavirus a hoax, that's still indefensible. The response clearly was inadequate, and at numerous points, outright irresponsible. The criticism was fully justified, and should have been heeded. Instead he dismissed it as a hoax. That was shameful, and a reflection of his and his administration's inadequate and at numerous points outright irresponsible trivialisation of a global pandemic.

I'm actually surprised anyone would try to defend that on the weak grounds that 'He wasn't calling the coronavirus itself a hoax.' I know there's a lot of apologism for Trump, but I'd have thought mishandling a pandemic, trivialising it, and calling justified criticism and calls for serious action a 'hoax' would cross most people's lines.

I've watched the ad, but I am not seeing the FactCheck write up on it. Can you please link it for me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom