Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (6 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

DeSantis is supporting Trump, he could be silent on it but chooses to kiss the ring.....also

QFT above, I found it very strange that Steve somehow thinks the question isn't relevant in this thread or why that matters even....I mean I guess when you have been pretty much wrong about everything up to now you get tired of hearing about it?
Well, I'm actually wanting to move on from trying to corner Steve. Just leave him be.

Here is information on the NY Prosecutor Alvin Bragg

Here is information on the NY Prosecutor Alvin Bragg

So looks like the tax fraud case ( successfully tried ) uncovered additional info that coincided with the Daniels hush money case.

Thats what good DAs do.

@DaveXA answered a question that was posed to me by @SFIDC3 .....that's fine :)
I had ignored that question and PM'd SFIDC3 that I'd prefer those kind of discussions to be here on this thread...
I am hoping the thread we are on now is more focused on anti Trump rather than anti Republican or asking SteveSBrickNJ to defend my previous predictions from Jan. 2002. Please use this forum to discuss the Trump's indictment....handcuffs or no handcuffs?....mug shot or no mugshot?.....Will the mug shot go on a t shirt so Trump can commercialize it?
etc. etc.
Use the Republican 2024 Primary DeSantis-Trump thread for what @SFIDC3 wanted to discuss
I definitely think Trump's mug shot will be on posters both for and against Trump. Those for Trump will probably caption it something like deep state or unfair or "best mug shot ever" or "this could be you". Those against will point out that he's unworthy of leading this country or "he's a felon" or "finally" or "justice".

I definitely think Trump's mug shot will be on posters both for and against Trump. Those for Trump will probably caption it something like deep state or unfair or "best mug shot ever" or "this could be you". Those against will point out that he's unworthy of leading this country or "he's a felon" or "finally" or "justice".
Apparently, the mug shot thing in NY is optional. So might not see one at all.

I know I'm mostly preaching to the choir here...

But, am I the only one that finds it odd that "the most innocent man ever" who is a victim of a witch hunt, where a radical far left prosecutor funded by Soros has made up a completely false case against him.....is fighting to keep the public from being able to watch him embarrass that prosecutor in court as the evidence falls apart and the case is dismissed?

This video is only 6 minutes long, but it is so jam packed with things to discuss!
( I place it here because Glenn Beck talks about HIS viewpoint re. the current Donald Trump situation)

This could have easily gone on the 2024 Republican Trump-DeSantis thread or even the Biden Tracker thread. I wanted to share it but I couldn't decide where would be the best location.
Glenn Beck is all over the map with his talking points.

I find that the best location for those Fox News videos, where they fit the best is in an oval shaped Charley Brown and Snoopy trash can I've had for the last 50 some odd years. I don't know what I would do without that trashcan.

E-Bay has a nice clean used one exactly like mine for only $89.

s-l1600.jpg

I find that the best location for those Fox News videos, where they fit the best is in an oval shaped Charley Brown and Snoopy trash can I've had for the last 50 some odd years. I don't know what I would do without that trashcan.

E-Bay has a nice clean used one exactly like mine for only $89.

s-l1600.jpg
Prior to your Post #50, I deleted my post you quoted here on this thread and moved it to the "Biden Tracker" thread. Upon reflection, the most notable topic was Glenn Beck's criticism of America under Biden and the consequences as he sees it of what will happen in the future. Therefore I regret posting the Glenn Beck video on this thread....I'm glad I deleted it here.... yet I thank @SamAndreas for his response none the less.

Last edited:
My girlfriend brought up a great point

She wishes the media would stop saying how unprecedented it is to charge a former president as if former presidents break the law all the time and just let it slide before but now decide to make an example of Trump

They should be talking about how unprecedented it is that a former president did something to be charged over

Last edited:

I know I'm mostly preaching to the choir here...

But, am I the only one that finds it odd that "the most innocent man ever" who is a victim of a witch hunt, where a radical far left prosecutor funded by Soros has made up a completely false case against him.....is fighting to keep the public from being able to watch him embarrass that prosecutor in court as the evidence falls apart and the case is dismissed?
Yup, this seems like made for teevee drama. Right up Trump's alley. Fwiw, I think Trump secretly wants the whole thing televised. It's the perfect tool to get his base riled up, and opposing cameras is also a ruse to get people to think he's smart, which would be funny as heck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom