Trump Indictment ( includes NY AG and Fed documents case ) (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Former President D. Trump has been indicted by a New York Grand Jury. There will be much to talk about on this topic because this is just the first step in a lengthy process.
    Possibly it is worthy of its own thread here rather than posting about Trump's indictment in already existing threads? :unsure:
    This 3/31/23 story might get the ball rolling....

I'm so sick of all this. I mean talk about bringing this country down. Could anyone bring America down further and faster than Trump yet he still leads the Republican party? And that of course is what in the end is really bringing us down. He's a crooked third-world demagogue driving our ship of state in the same third-world direction and may very well succeed if he hasn't already. I never would have believed it. What is wrong with us? How the h can people support this guy?

I guess a country that could hold on to the idea that one race is far superior to another as long as we have, has serious issues. That appears to have doomed us.

Last edited:
    I think that has to be fake. I just can't see the Republican planners of that event being that careless and I don't think they'd intentionally do it. It would be real easy to edit in that audio over the C-Span footage.
    I don’t think it’s fake. I saw an article online that said the Trump campaign is furious with the Iowa Governor and blame her for this. I didn’t click on the article though. I’ll see if I can find it.

I do know the R Gov and Trump aren’t on the best of terms.

This is all I could find, and it seems to be a country music site, drawing its info from Twitter, so 🤷‍♀️

The Newsweek story on it has a clip from Twitter recorded live at the event.

I think that has to be fake. I just can't see the Republican planners of that event being that careless and I don't think they'd intentionally do it. It would be real easy to edit in that audio over the C-Span footage.
    99% sure it's real. Reported by multiple sources. And I believe it was live on C-Span.

Oh for sure. I was skeptical at first also, but as I understand it, they played the same song for others as well, so they probably didn't think to change it for Trump.
    They played a few bars of the same song. It just happened to be on those lyrics when Trump walked on the stage. At least this is my understanding. It didn’t have those same lyrics for everyone, which is why the Trump campaign was so mad. He’s been feuding with Kim Reynolds, anyway.

What a riot.

Apparently, that song is used by all sorts of politicians at all sorts of rallies. Could the timing of the lyrics in question have been purposeful, or were they just coincidental? On the one hand, it seems a little too perfect, on the other, who knows?

Not the kind of song I pay much attention to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom