Trump GA Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

The US would threaten sanctions on countries for trying to jail their political opponent like the Democrats are doing with Trump. Trump has broke yall's brain. Democrats now fully support the CIA, FBI, DOJ and authoritarian and anti-democratic measures.

I was gonna post screen shots of ex-leaders of other contires who were jailed or convicted of Bribery, corruption, Treason, etc in other democracies or republics, I was gonna leave out the ones that were from terrorists type countires or dictators, but since MAP limits the amount of pictures on each posts, i really didn't want to make multiple posts.
    but quick research show MANY countires prosecute former leaders. you can spin all kind of ways, but the fact is every country has prosecuted former leaders for their wrong doings...

I was gonna post screen shots of ex-leaders of other contires who were jailed or convicted of Bribery, corruption, Treason, etc in other democracies or republics, I was gonna leave out the ones that were from terrorists type countires or dictators, but since MAP limits the amount of pictures on each posts, i really didn't want to make multiple posts.
    but quick research show MANY countires prosecute former leaders. you can spin all kind of ways, but the fact is every country has prosecuted former leaders for their wrong doings...
    You're forgetting, in this particular fantasy, Trump isn't really guilty. He's just made to look like someone who's committed many wrong doings, by people accurately reporting the things he says and does.

You're forgetting, in this particular fantasy, Trump isn't really guilty. He's just made to look like someone who's committed many wrong doings, by people accurately reporting the things he says and does.
    look, we all know facts don't mean anything as long as they can yell WITCH HUNT loud enough..

So which case caused him to go on this rant? i don't that helps his cause with undecided voters...
    And yes, cops can be held accountable for their criminal actions while on the job.

1705594637749.png

So which case caused him to go on this rant? i don't that helps his cause with undecided voters...
    And yes, cops can be held accountable for their criminal actions while on the job.

1705594637749.png

Georgia/Washington I think,,, He knows he broke the law but we should just live with "a great but slightly imperfect"

1705597257554.png

Georgia/Washington I think,,, He knows he broke the law but we should just live with "a great but slightly imperfect"

1705597257554.png
    the example is just terrible. They do at least attempt to punish Rouge and Bad Apple cops. They usually get let off, but not always. There are laws in place. Cops do not have complete and absolute immunity.. Maybe from peronsal lawsuits, but not criminally.

Yes it is - But as usual Trump has probably just heard about one who was aquitted and is just using it as an excuse for trying to get immunity for his own criminal actions. He sees every bit of news as "how can I use this to benefit me" without understanding context

I am all for it Biden take out trump your immune. I love the party of the constitutions head wants to toss the constitution.

For what it’s worth
    ===============

One of Donald Trump’s co-defendants in his Georgia election interference case has alleged that Fani Willis – the district attorney leading the proceeding – has been “engaged in a personal, romantic relationship” with one of the top prosecutors she brought in for the case.

In a court filing seeking to have charges against him dismissed, an attorney for Michael Roman – an ex-staffer of the former president – has accused Willis of intentionally failing to disclose a relationship with the prosecutor, Nathan Wade, and personally benefiting from his appointment to the case.

The filing offers no evidence of the relationship, instead stating “sources close to both the special prosecutor and the district attorney have confirmed they had an ongoing, personal relationship”. It alleges that the supposed couple have used legal fees from the case to fund trips to Florida, Napa Valley and a cruise to the Caribbean.

“Willis has benefited substantially and directly, and continues to benefit, from this litigation because Wade is being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to prosecute this case on her behalf,” the filing states.

Willis, the district attorney for Fulton county in Georgia, has not responded to the claims, with a spokesperson telling media outlets she will do so through court filings.……

The Fulton county district attorney prosecuting Donald Trump over his efforts to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia had travel paid for by a special prosecutor she hired for the case and with whom she is alleged to have been involved in an improper relationship, according to a court filing on Friday.

Bank records for the special prosecutor Nathan Wade attached as an exhibit to the filing, submitted by Wade’s wife in a divorce proceeding, showed that the district attorney, Fani Willis, was named as a travel companion on at least two trips while the Trump investigation was ongoing.….

The Fulton county district attorney prosecuting Donald Trump over his efforts to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia had travel paid for by a special prosecutor she hired for the case and with whom she is alleged to have been involved in an improper relationship, according to a court filing on Friday.

Bank records for the special prosecutor Nathan Wade attached as an exhibit to the filing, submitted by Wade’s wife in a divorce proceeding, showed that the district attorney, Fani Willis, was named as a travel companion on at least two trips while the Trump investigation was ongoing.….

This doesn’t have anything to do with the evidence of her case does it?

so DA's office is paying the Special Prosecutor to handle the case.

And that prosecutor, Nathan Wade, is also involved in some sort of personal relationship with Fani Willis. And thru his pay ( income ) has taken trips to Napa and Caribbean?

Im assuming his pay/income is not "Tax free".

But more importantly - how is this ANY different than Trump as POTUS having dignitaries/foreign government officials PAY and STAY at his Hotel in DC????

No "emoluments clause" for DA. Duh.

what am i missing here?

Once he earns the money, which I haven’t seen anything to suggest he isn’t earning his money, how is it relevant to the case how he spends his money?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom