Trump GA Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

It doesn't, but why do something stupid like that and do something that will create problems for her later?
    From what I’ve been reading there isn’t even any legal issue with what she did. 🤷‍♀️

It’s just an attempted distraction, hoping to delay the case somewhat.

From what I’ve been reading there isn’t even any legal issue with what she did. 🤷‍♀️

It’s just an attempted distraction, hoping to delay the case somewhat.
    She has to know everything she's doing is gonna be questioned.

And I don't disagree it's a distraction, which is sort of the point.

I'm watching this and how stupid could they possibly be? Don't take a dump where you eat, especially when you have more eyes on you than Tupac did.
    From what I am reading, the “star” witness turned out to have been terminated for cause, holds a grudge, and basically cannot back up any of her claims, and was reduced to saying “I don’t know” a lot when asked for specifics.

Also, the lawyer for the plaintiff is conducting herself like this:

I am pretty suspicious that none of this would have ever come up had Willis been a white man having a relationship with another lawyer on the team. I also fail to see anything that affects the case at all.

I am pretty suspicious that none of this would have ever come up had Willis been a white man having a relationship with another lawyer on the team. I also fail to see anything that affects the case at all.

I think Trump's attorneys would still be bringing it up if it was a white male prosecutor. They wouldn't pass up something that could at the very least delay the case.

Willis never should have hired someone she had a relationship with on this case.

No matter how this ends up, none of us should be happy with her.

I think Trump's attorneys would still be bringing it up if it was a white male prosecutor. They wouldn't pass up something that could at the very least delay the case.

Willis never should have hired someone she had a relationship with on this case.

No matter how this ends up, none of us should be happy with her.

I don't really know any of the details about their relationship, but did they start dating before he was hired for the special prosecutor roll? Is the accusation that he was hired only because they were dating? Why is it relevant to the case?

I don't really know any of the details about their relationship, but did they start dating before he was hired for the special prosecutor roll? Is the accusation that he was hired only because they were dating? Why is it relevant to the case?

It isn't really relevant to the case.

They are basically trying to Impeach Willis. I think one of the arguments is that she misused public money.

It seems like they are trying to argue that she hired him because of the relationship, and then he used money from his salary to take her on trips.

Whether or not it is true, and even if she started the relationship with him after she hired him, her poor judgement is the only reason we are even having a hearing today. So none of us should be happy with her.

No they did not - They only started dating after he was hired

I really find it hard to believe that Willis is always able to throw around the thousands of dollars in cash like she is claiming, yet there would not be a record of her withdrawing cash from the bank, which she has said there wouldn't be.

I don't really understand why it is important that she was using all this cash, but she clearly thinks it helps her, and Trump's attorneys want to be able to show that she wasn't actually giving Wade all these reinburments for their trips.

I know we all want Trump to go to jail, and that we know his attorneys are terrible people and will do anything to keep him out of trouble.

That doesn't mean that we should treat Willis the way that MAGA treats Trump.

It really doesn't seem like she is telling the truth about everything. I suspect that we will see a prosecution of her down the road, and find out that many of the things she said today aren't true.

It isn't really relevant to the case.

They are basically trying to Impeach Willis. I think one of the arguments is that she misused public money.

It seems like they are trying to argue that she hired him because of the relationship, and then he used money from his salary to take her on trips.

Whether or not it is true, and even if she started the relationship with him after she hired him, her poor judgement is the only reason we are even having a hearing today. So none of us should be happy with her.

IDK. I see your point, but I have a hard time getting morally outraged or just outraged at co-workers dating or forming relationships. If there isn't any evidence of financial or prosecutorial misconduct, I don't have a hard time dismissing bad faith arguments. And just as a general rule due to countless experiences now, I dismiss all accusations from Trump/MAGA as bad faith arguments unless there's legitimate independent evidence saying otherwise.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom