Trump GA Indictment (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Democrats are worried that Trump will beat Biden so they are resorting to authoritarian and anti-democratic means.

Biden DOJ and 2 liberal prosecutors as well as the left wing group CREW.

The judicial and executive branches are part of our democratic process, as enumerated in the Constitution. Nothing authoritarian about their roll in our government when properly executed, as is the case with Trump's numerous criminal indictments.

Democrats are worried that Trump will beat Biden so they are resorting to authoritarian and anti-democratic means.

Biden DOJ and 2 liberal prosecutors as well as the left wing group CREW.
    Well, that’s an opinion. Unsupported by fact, but you’re entitled to have that opinion.

The judicial and executive branches are part of our democratic process, as enumerated in the Constitution. Nothing authoritarian about their roll in our government when properly executed, as is the case with Trump's numerous criminal indictments.
    This is exactly right. Everything done so far has been entirely by the book. The spin from Trump defenders is looking a bit frantic at this point, IMO.

This is exactly right. Everything done so far has been entirely by the book. The spin from Trump defenders is looking a bit frantic at this point, IMO.
    I'll be curious if you are saying that in the future when some state Republican prosecutors start prosecuting Democrats. Since Democrats opened pandoras box you shouldn't be surprised when Republicans do the same frivolous things to Democrats.

I'll be curious if you are saying that in the future when some state Republican prosecutors start prosecuting Democrats. Since Democrats opened pandoras box you shouldn't be surprised when Republicans do the same frivolous things to Democrats.
    Nothing done to Trump has been frivolous, so no, I wouldn’t mind if a Democrat is found to have done the things that Trump did. I think they’re moving too slowly on Menendez, and I wish Schumer would expel him from the Senate, or at least start the ball rolling.

Nothing done to Trump has been frivolous, so no, I wouldn’t mind if a Democrat is found to have done the things that Trump did. I think they’re moving too slowly on Menendez, and I wish Schumer would expel him from the Senate, or at least start the ball rolling.
    This won't end up happening, but the Democrats have opened the floodgates.

DeSantis suggests Biden could be removed from Florida ballot

Do you not think that state Republicans won't try to prosecute Biden, his brother and Hunter after Joe is out of office?

This won't end up happening, but the Democrats have opened the floodgates.

DeSantis suggests Biden could be removed from Florida ballot

Do you not think that state Republicans won't try to prosecute Biden, his brother and Hunter after Joe is out of office?

Well, they will have to have proof of crimes right? And those AGs threatening to take Biden off the ballot have nothing. It’s just pure bluster. Biden hasn’t done anything to be disqualified, unlike Trump.

Well, they will have to have proof of crimes right? And those AGs threatening to take Biden off the ballot have nothing. It’s just pure bluster. Biden hasn’t done anything to be disqualified, unlike Trump.
    Yeah, it's funny when they keep equivocating when there's absolutely nothing similar between Biden vs Trump. They're not the same.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom