Trump Election Interference / Falsification of Business Records Criminal Trial (Trump guilty on all 34 Counts) (7 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

What will happen now that former President Donald Trump was found guilty (in 34 counts) by the jury?
    Speculation on the judge relating to sentencing?
    Appeals?
    Political Damage?

Even more of an idiotic statement than usual. What kind of morons are listening to this and saying: “yeah, why didn’t the prosecution call these witnesses that would have exonerated Trump? The fix must be in!” This level of stupidity should be toxic. Good grief.
    so why did his lawyers (using that term loosely) call these so called great witnesses? yep the stupidity of this is amazing.

Pirro is the only one of them to ever work a day on a criminal case or work in a courtroom in any capacity.
    So she has to be lying when she said that crap about the Fifth Amendment, correct? She has to know better. One would think, anyway.

Without having to go back and read this thread over or have to sift through the tons opinion articles on Google, does anyone have a list all the charges against Trump for this case? with so many different cases against him, its hard to find the correct information for this particular case without the long drawn out explainations. But i am sure some of yall have that information handy.
    Thanks

Without having to go back and read this thread over or have to sift through the tons opinion articles on Google, does anyone have a list all the charges against Trump for this case? with so many different cases against him, its hard to find the correct information for this particular case without the long drawn out explainations. But i am sure some of yall have that information handy.
    Thanks

The NY indictment is 34 counts of the same crime: falsifying business records in the first degree (which means that the records were falsified in the furtherance of other crime). Each count is a different instance of that alleged conduct.

Court is set to re-convene and proceed with the jury returning to the courtroom to hear the reading of the segments of testimony that they requested yesterday afternoon. It's certainly fair to conclude that they have determined that hearing this testimony again is important. I don't personally know but I have read that the nature of the calls they have requested suggests they are looking at these examples of Trump's direct participation in the alleged scheme . . . rather than activities of others that may or may not have been directed by Trump.

Court is set to re-convene and proceed with the jury returning to the courtroom to hear the reading of the segments of testimony that they requested yesterday afternoon. It's certainly fair to conclude that they have determined that hearing this testimony again is important. I don't personally know but I have read that the nature of the calls they have requested suggests they are looking at these examples of Trump's direct participation in the alleged scheme . . . rather than activities of others that may or may not have been directed by Trump.

If Pecker's ( lol every time i type that dudes name- im so juvenile ) and Cohens testimony match up about the meeting, it could mean a problem for Trump in confirming his role and deputizing Cohen to act on his behalf.

If Pecker's ( lol every time i type that dudes name- im so juvenile ) and Cohens testimony match up about the meeting, it could mean a problem for Trump in confirming his role and deputizing Cohen to act on his behalf.

I agree that would be a logical suspicion.

Found this account, which is parody, to be mildly entertaining. And so close to the mark, that I didn’t realize immediately that it was parody.

Found this account, which is parody, to be mildly entertaining. And so close to the mark, that I didn’t realize immediately that it was parody.

there are some in this country, right now, reading that and screaming at their screen...."EXACLTY !!! What has happened to this country and our legal system"

think.
    about.
    that.

Wash Post:
    Jurors want to hear a significant chunk of the judge’s instructions again, according to a new note they sent Thursday morning that clarified a request from Wednesday.

The panelists also requested headphones with a 3.5-millimeter jack to use with the computer that contains all of the exhibits. It sounds instead like the court will give them speakers so they can all hear at the same time.

lol

WaPost:
    Yesterday, Donald Trump complained on social media that he does not know what the charges are in this case. This morning, he is sleeping while the judge repeats his recitation of the jury instructions, including the legal definition of the charged crimes. In sight of the jury, Trump’s eyes are closed, his jaw is slack and is head is drooping down to his chest. He occasionally readjusts and dabs his lips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom