They did not shut down the global economy because of a virus. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cxz37

Reaction score
    They probably did it because their financial system is on life support and they needed an excuse. The only way for them to continue to stay in power is with something that has even more control over us. Like Chinas social credit surveillance for example + a 100% digital currency. And also a much lower global population obviously.

This seems to indicate that they are doing quantitative easing and moving us to a new "digital currency" system to avoid an economic collapse, which at times, certainly around 2008, is probably accurate.

So is the lack of freedom from a digital currency the point, or is preventing economic collapse the point? Do they want control, or do they want a working economy?

Or is the point is to do quantitative easing and move to digital currency to avoid economic collapse, but it has the unintendend downside of reducing freedom? If that's the case, then do you have an alternative solution to prevent economic collapse?

But we're on the downside of COVID. Has the digital currency been implemented yet? They're running out of time to do so. The time to implement would have been around March 2020, right?

Well, you figure they've have 12 years to figure out what they want to do, and wait for an unforeseeable pandemic to hit before implementing their grand plan. QE isn't some novel new concept. It's been a form of monetary policy by the Fed for a while now.

There are a ton of moving parts and it's much more complex than cx is making it out to be. I'm not an expert by any means, but I've studied financial markets and some macroeconomics before. While we've been on the digital train for a while now, there are still a fair amount of physical currency out there, and not just US dollars, but commodities and even personal property. People trading in goods is actually still fairly common.

This talk about some larger unseen force at work controlling the masses is a classic conspiracy theory that's been around for hundreds of years. It's hardly new, and this fool here has either bought the hype or simply parroting talking points he's picked up from other conspiracy theorists. I know because I used to read stuff like that. Doomsday stuff like the impending economic collapse. It's been impending since 30+ years, yet here we are. People who peddle in this crap are charlatans, plain and simple.

Well, you figure they've have 12 years to figure out what they want to do, and wait for an unforeseeable pandemic to hit before implementing their grand plan. QE isn't some novel new concept. It's been a form of monetary policy by the Fed for a while now.

There are a ton of moving parts and it's much more complex than cx is making it out to be. I'm not an expert by any means, but I've studied financial markets and some macroeconomics before. While we've been on the digital train for a while now, there are still a fair amount of physical currency out there, and not just US dollars, but commodities and even personal property. People trading in goods is actually still fairly common.

This talk about some larger unseen force at work controlling the masses is a classic conspiracy theory that's been around for hundreds of years. It's hardly new, and this fool here has either bought the hype or simply parroting talking points he's picked up from other conspiracy theorists. I know because I used to read stuff like that. Doomsday stuff like the impending economic collapse. It's been impending since 30+ years, yet here we are. People who peddle in this crap are charlatans, plain and simple.
    Oh, these weren't actual questions I had. I'm trying the less direct @wardorican approach of leading the horse to water, versus the typically more direct @brandon approach of telling the horse to fork off.

We'll see how it goes.

You can tell if someone either doesn't know what they're talking about or is trying to mislead you when they bring up national debt and inflation.

See what I mean?
    Or when someone says you are full of it but dont want to explain why. ;)

Just got told spiritually as well that the "vaccines" (Dont know which ones) are dangerous and that i should warn about them.

It should be obvious if you have any idea what you're talking about, but sure I'll throw you a bone.

US Treasury Bonds are the main source of US "debt" and are primarily owned by.. wait for it.. Americans! They're considered just about the safest investment there is because of the nature of the US dollar and the fact that the US government doesn't default on them.

People here have explained more than enough. It's clear you don't have a leg to stand on and don't have a clue what you're talking about. But yeah, keep on telling fantasy land stories.

It should be obvious if you have any idea what you're talking about, but sure I'll throw you a bone.

US Treasury Bonds are the main source of US "debt" and are primarily owned by.. wait for it.. Americans! They're considered just about the safest investment there is because of the nature of the US dollar and the fact that the US government doesn't default on them.
    I am no expert on this but i think Fed holds about 20% of U.S debt.

People here have explained more than enough. It's clear you don't have a leg to stand on and don't have a clue what you're talking about. But yeah, keep on telling fantasy land stories.
    Must be hidden between the lines then. Have not seen any other reasonable explanation why they shut down the economy or why central banks print and print. I can understand that people dont want to hear about it because it is frightening. But at least then we can prepare.

Why are they doing that? Because debt is to high so to few buy bonds.

I am no expert on this but i think Fed holds about 20% of U.S debt.
    You’re missing the point. You said that debt was too high, causing too few to buy bonds.

Bonds ARE debt. So you basically said that debt is too high, which causes not enough people to buy debt.

But if debt is too high, then that means too many people have bought bonds, not too few.

You didn’t misspeak. You just don’t understand. And you’ve let charlatans manipulate your lack of understanding into believing nonsense.

You need some professional help to help you untangle the threads that are unfortunately tangled up in your understanding of economics and politics.

Seriously. Get some help, man.

You’re missing the point. You said that debt was too high, causing too few to buy bonds.

Bonds ARE debt. So you basically said that debt is too high, which causes not enough people to buy debt.

But if debt is too high, then that means too many people have bought bonds, not too few.

You didn’t misspeak. You just don’t understand. And you’ve let charlatans manipulate your lack of understanding into believing nonsense.

You need some professional help to help you untangle the threads that are unfortunately tangled up in your understanding of economics and politics.

Seriously. Get some help, man.
    Haha..When debt gets to high it can not be payed back. Why would anyone then buy bonds unless interest rates go up? So central banks have to step in.

Nice and neat breakdown of US debt. Anybody pretending government debt is the same as personal debt is outright lying to you. "When" "the bill" "comes due" it would mean a ton of money going into Americans' pockets and right back into the economy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom