They did not shut down the global economy because of a virus. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cxz37

Reaction score
    They probably did it because their financial system is on life support and they needed an excuse. The only way for them to continue to stay in power is with something that has even more control over us. Like Chinas social credit surveillance for example + a 100% digital currency. And also a much lower global population obviously.

Lmao, you're persistent, I'll give you that much. But, as typical with conspiracy theorists, there are grains of truth, but not much else of substance.
    Haha not much substance? You did not watch Gammons lecture.

If you think it´s a wild theory then perhaps you can write why? You could not have missed that central banks have done QE for years right? Why would they just sit back and wait for everything to crash? You can also search for George Gammon. He knows his stuff.

And here we see the conspiracy theorist display typical behaviour; they simply ignore every issue raised with their approach, and instead take the opportunity to now link to the aforementioned "superficial 'evidence' in the form of pseudo-scientific blogs and rambling YouTube videos."

Note, as here, they are typically unable to present the 'evidence' in their own words, but instead can only link to it. This indicates that, while they have themselves perhaps been convinced by it, they do not actually have any understanding of why it has convinced them, simply that it has done so. This is the natural result of the videos or blogs being primarily convincing only through rhetoric; the content, stripped of its rhetoric and framing, falls apart. The receptive viewer is left with belief, but not knowledge. Hence it can only be presented in its own terms.

They further combine this with attempting to frame the rejection of their theories as requiring an obligation on the part of the rejector, to engage with the theory. There is, of course, no such obligation; any theory which is patently false can reasonably be rejected out-of-hand, especially in the absence of convincing, actual, evidence to support engaging with it otherwise.

The conspiracy theorist presents no such evidence; they only demand it from others, seeking to avoid the burden of proof by reframing to transfer it to the rejector, rather than the proposer, of the theory.

They probably did it because their financial system is on life support and they needed an excuse. The only way for them to continue to stay in power is with something that has even more control over us. Like Chinas social credit surveillance for example + a 100% digital currency. And also a much lower global population obviously.

Did what?

I don’t even think that clown is a real tin foil hat wearer. He is too much a caricature to be real. I mean that would be elite level delusion.

I think that is a really poor attempt at a troll job.

And @RobF - That was brutal. doing that to people is a crime in some states. Too bad that level of destruction had to used on that mess of a poster.

BTW- who is gonna tell him about BitCoin?

I don’t even think that clown is a real tin foil hat wearer. He is too much a caricature to be real. I mean that would be elite level delusion.

I think that is a really poor attempt at a troll job.

And @RobF - That was brutal. doing that to people is a crime in some states. Too bad that level of destruction had to used on that mess of a poster.

BTW- who is gonna tell him about BitCoin?
    Just for shirts and giggle, I googled some of the alleged "experts" cited in these "lectures" and informational videos.

Both of these dudes are peddling some sort of investment service or product. So it's almost always someone trying to monetize a group of bogus ideas based on sheer fear to sell their stuff.

And most of this garbage is so mind-numbingly stupid if you just think and employ some common sense, e.g. the peddling of bitcoin and railing against the digitization of currency should be the tip-off.

Wait, these dudes are railing against digital currency and selling Bitcoin? Did I read that right?

🤯

No, but see, THEY aren’t running Bitcoin.

THEY want to ruin the dollar for reasons!

wake UP sheeple!!!

Isn't bitcoin still run by some totally unknown Chinese guy? That was always the funniest part about it to me.

If you think it´s a wild theory then perhaps you can write why? You could not have missed that central banks have done QE for years right? Why would they just sit back and wait for everything to crash? You can also search for George Gammon. He knows his stuff.

Or, you could actually make a compelling argument for your point.

And here we see the conspiracy theorist display typical behaviour; they simply ignore every issue raised with their approach, and instead take the opportunity to now link to the aforementioned "superficial 'evidence' in the form of pseudo-scientific blogs and rambling YouTube videos."

Note, as here, they are typically unable to present the 'evidence' in their own words, but instead can only link to it. This indicates that, while they have themselves perhaps been convinced by it, they do not actually have any understanding of why it has convinced them, simply that it has done so. This is the natural result of the videos or blogs being primarily convincing only through rhetoric; the content, stripped of its rhetoric and framing, falls apart. The receptive viewer is left with belief, but not knowledge. Hence it can only be presented in its own terms.

They further combine this with attempting to frame the rejection of their theories as requiring an obligation on the part of the rejector, to engage with the theory. There is, of course, no such obligation; any theory which is patently false can reasonably be rejected out-of-hand, especially in the absence of convincing, actual, evidence to support engaging with it otherwise.

The conspiracy theorist presents no such evidence; they only demand it from others, seeking to avoid the burden of proof by reframing to transfer it to the rejector, rather than the proposer, of the theory.
    Haha. Its not even complicated. To much debt. You can make it sound complicated i guess and perhaps there are several reasons why central banks print money/quantitative easing. But it is not rocket science that the economy has been on life support for years. Now though it is getting critical when inflation is picking up but Fed cant stop doing QE.

Or, you could actually make a compelling argument for your point.
    Sure. You have heard about central banks doing quantitative easing? Why are they doing that? Because debt is to high so to few buy bonds. Instead of letting it all collapse and create the mother of all economic catastrophes they are trying to move us into a new system. One where only a digital currency will be allowed and where we have little freedom. They need an excuse of course. Like Covid.

They want us trapped in a prison before they pull the plug of course. And billions of people will be impossible to manage when all bubbles implode. So i have no doubts they want many of us dead.

Covid fascism does not seem to work well enough for them. Many are not giving up their human rights for the flu. Perhaps that is why some of them want a larger war with Russia. I am spiritually told they want war and have no reason to doubt that.

There is a better solution than global famine and billions dead. If the larger nations cooperate closely i guess debt can be cancelled without much trouble.

Instead of letting it all collapse and create the mother of all economic catastrophes they are trying to move us into a new system. One where only a digital currency will be allowed and where we have little freedom.
    This seems to indicate that they are doing quantitative easing and moving us to a new "digital currency" system to avoid an economic collapse, which at times, certainly around 2008, is probably accurate.

So is the lack of freedom from a digital currency the point, or is preventing economic collapse the point? Do they want control, or do they want a working economy?

Or is the point is to do quantitative easing and move to digital currency to avoid economic collapse, but it has the unintendend downside of reducing freedom? If that's the case, then do you have an alternative solution to prevent economic collapse?
    They need an excuse of course. Like Covid.
    But we're on the downside of COVID. Has the digital currency been implemented yet? They're running out of time to do so. The time to implement would have been around March 2020, right?

Sure. You have heard about central banks doing quantitative easing? Why are they doing that? Because debt is to high so to few buy bonds. Instead of letting it all collapse and create the mother of all economic catastrophes they are trying to move us into a new system. One where only a digital currency will be allowed and where we have little freedom. They need an excuse of course. Like Covid.

They want us trapped in a prison before they pull the plug of course. And billions of people will be impossible to manage when all bubbles implode. So i have no doubts they want many of us dead.

Covid fascism does not seem to work well enough for them. Many are not giving up their human rights for the flu. Perhaps that is why some of them want a larger war with Russia. I am spiritually told they want war and have no reason to doubt that.

There is a better solution than global famine and billions dead. If the larger nations cooperate closely i guess debt can be cancelled without much trouble.

He said compelling, not fantasy land thinking based on, how did you put it..."I am spiritually told..."

That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works. You're just full of cow dung. You have to actually know what you're talking about to have any credibility. No one here is buying what you're saying.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom