They did not shut down the global economy because of a virus. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cxz37

Reaction score
    They probably did it because their financial system is on life support and they needed an excuse. The only way for them to continue to stay in power is with something that has even more control over us. Like Chinas social credit surveillance for example + a 100% digital currency. And also a much lower global population obviously.

Sure. You have heard about central banks doing quantitative easing? Why are they doing that? Because debt is to high so to few buy bonds. Instead of letting it all collapse and create the mother of all economic catastrophes they are trying to move us into a new system. One where only a digital currency will be allowed and where we have little freedom. They need an excuse of course. Like Covid.

They want us trapped in a prison before they pull the plug of course. And billions of people will be impossible to manage when all bubbles implode. So i have no doubts they want many of us dead.

Covid fascism does not seem to work well enough for them. Many are not giving up their human rights for the flu. Perhaps that is why some of them want a larger war with Russia. I am spiritually told they want war and have no reason to doubt that.

There is a better solution than global famine and billions dead. If the larger nations cooperate closely i guess debt can be cancelled without much trouble.
    I said compelling argument. Not outlandish conclusions.

Just got told spiritually as well that the "vaccines" (Dont know which ones) are dangerous and that i should warn about them.

I was just reminded that "money" is spiritually dangerous, and therefore everyone should send it to me. I will take a hit for the team, because I am just that Holy™.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom