Texans fight with hostess at NYC restaurant over vaccinations (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tigerfan

Reaction score
    The media seemed to delight in this story about these Texas rednecks. Then it turns out the patrons were Black, making this awkward for the people previously mocking the patrons. And now we have this new angle:

“Restaurants are using vaccine mandates to enforce their racist beliefs and excluding Black patrons,” said Hawk Newsome, the co-founder and chairman of Black Lives Matter Greater New York.

You really do like to make a lot of assumptions based on spacious logic to come to your conclusions.

There's an episode of The Boondocks, that I swear you got this from. But seriously, if black peoples amygdala were activated in response to racism that way, there'd be a lot more violence in general.
    I had that theme song as my ring tone for years. Might just have to dig it up and bring it back to life. (And I remember that episode.)

You really do like to make a lot of assumptions based on spacious logic to come to your conclusions.

There's an episode of The Boondocks, that I swear you got this from. But seriously, if black peoples amygdala were activated in response to racism that way, there'd be a lot more violence in general.
    The amygdala gets activated in PTSD regardless of the cause (war, violence, bullying, racism, etc). It is a very real phenomenon. It may even explain the "flight" you see when people are stopped by the cops.

The amygdala gets activated in PTSD regardless of the cause (war, violence, bullying, racism, etc). It is a very real phenomenon. It may even explain the "flight" you see when people are stopped by the cops.

Does the sight/proximity of black people activate the amygdala in white people?

Does the sight/proximity of black people activate the amygdala in white people?
    Are you looking for an excuse to cry racism? Boricuas are supposed to be cool dude? What are you doing?
    According to Robert Sapolsky it happens in 70%.
    We evolved in tribes and the amygdala was a warning sign when a person was in the presence of a non-tribe member.
    It is no different than a black person driving a car and seeing a police car in the view mirror, the amygdala gets turned.

What does it mean when I go to the other side of the street when I see anyone coming regardless of skin color or gender? Because I do!

What does it mean when I go to the other side of the street when I see anyone coming regardless of skin color or gender? Because I do!
    It is in the DNA. Your ancestors evolved in a tribe and that warning was key for survival. Better be safe that sorry. You must be a bit conscientious and not totally open to experience .

My sister and I have the same ancestral DNA and are polar opposites in how we think, feel and act.

Paul's Flavor of the Week? Ancestral DNA.

And 'amygdala'. He's currently in the A section of whatever pseudoscientific book he's reading.

For someone who's not a racist, you sure have a box you'd like to put every race/ethnicity in.
    For a woke person like you a positive comment is seen as racism. Had no idea saying someone is cool is
    racism..
    As a typical woke you look for racism where there is none.
    As a typical woke you have no sense of humor.
    As a typical woke you will now say it is racist to say a woke has no sense of humor.
    And 'amygdala'. He's currently in the A section of whatever pseudoscientific book he's reading.
    The amygdala is not pseudoscience. Just look it up.

My sister and I have the same ancestral DNA and are polar opposites in how we think, feel and act.

Paul's Flavor of the Week? Ancestral DNA.
    Is your sister an identical twin? If not-------- you do not have the same DNA.

For a woke person like you a positive comment is seen as racism. Had no idea saying someone is cool is
    racism..
    As a typical woke you look for racism where there is none.
    As a typical woke you have no sense of humor.
    As a typical woke you will now say it is racist to say a woke has no sense of humor.

The amygdala is not pseudoscience. Just look it up.

Is your sister an identical twin? If not-------- you do not have the same DNA.
    I never said that we have identical DNA, I said we have the same "Ancestral DNA."

Many American blacks have PTSD due to previous racism and once the amygdala gets turned on there is no turning back.

It is no different than a black person driving a car and seeing a police car in the view mirror, the amygdala gets turned.
    This forking guy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom