Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights per draft opinion (Update: Dobbs opinion official) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not long ago Kari Lake proclaimed Arizona's abortion law was a great law and wanted it the law of the state.

Now that she has gotten her way, she is lobbying for it to be repealed.

As I have been saying since 2022, the overwhelming vast majority of women aren't going to vote for the man who proudly boasts that he got rid of Roe V. Wade. Nor are those women going to vote for a forced birther politician.

Turns out, republican belief in "pro life" was all just lies to get votes. Who is surprised? I sure am not.

How many forced birthers will do the same about face?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ka ... r-BB1ltx3I.

Arizona Republican Senate candidate Kari Lake is actively lobbying state lawmakers to overturn a 160-year-old law she once supported that bans abortion in almost all cases, a source with knowledge of her efforts told CNN.

Sometimes. But a woman who has an abortion is not a baby murderer. Neither is she a slut just because she gets pregnant. So whatever rationalization you think you were making with that statement fails.

Now you sound like a Republicans politician, lol. Oblivious when convenient.
    Well, if you kill a baby, you have murdered a baby, correct? If I walked up to a baby in stroller and murdered it, would you not call me a baby murder?

I have kept classy and not been personal when attacking positions or you, so why would you attack me perasonally on this? I am in no way a politician. Call me a racist or a bigot or a homophobe, but please dont' call me a politician. I would never do that to you! ;);)

Pure projection, Farb. It’s so obvious and predictable. Your side is the one ruled by emotion - “baby killers” is pure emotional blackmail. It works on you, though. Nobody on the left is trying to make anyone do anything they don’t want to do. Your side is trying to force women to give birth, no matter what.

Preach against abortion. Make it a sin in your church. But don’t blow up medical facilities, don’t shoot doctors in the head while they are attending their church in front of their families, don’t send anthrax to abortion facilities, don’t commit arson, don’t follow women into medical facilities calling them sluts and whores. Women who are sometimes there because a deeply wanted pregnancy has ended by fetal demise, only to endure harassment and name-calling from your side. Your side is the one ruled by emotion here.
    You got the projection part correct, I think you whiffed on the source though.

I might be mistaken then. Do you think men can have babies?
    Obviously in order to have a baby there must be female genitalia. It’s a completely moronic attempt to provoke that somehow you think is some sort of existential “gotcha”.

LOL, OK. So in your view, anyone can receive the Eucharist, as long as they are baptized regarless of sin, but I have a feeling you don't really believe in sin (besides racism and bigotry, but no self controlling sin).
    I'll give it to you @Farb, if nothing else, you are consistent...consistently wrong that is.

Well, if you kill a baby, you have murdered a baby, correct? If I walked up to a baby in stroller and murdered it, would you not call me a baby murder?

You would be a baby murder. But a woman getting an abortion is not a baby murderer. Given 99% of woman have abortions before fetus is viable and 42% of those are medication abortion, they're aborting a fetus.

I have kept classy and not been personal when attacking positions or you, so why would you attack me perasonally on this? I am in no way a politician. Call me a racist or a bigot or a homophobe, but please dont' call me a politician. I would never do that to you! ;);)

You brought that on yourself when you quacked like a duck.

Obviously in order to have a baby there must be female genitalia. It’s a completely moronic attempt to provoke that somehow you think is some sort of existential “gotcha”.
    So only females can bear young?

Killing a baby is evil.....every time. Ending a pregnancy is not. When you ask a question like that you are buying into the false narrative that a non-viable fetus is somehow a baby.

I never said ending a pregnancy is killing a baby. It should be quite clear that I don't believe that. I'm just trying to see how far Farb's beliefs extend.

I never said ending a pregnancy is killing a baby. It should be quite clear that I don't believe that. I'm just trying to see how far Farb's beliefs extend.
    I wasn't saying your said ending a pregnancy was killing a baby. I know your position on that. I was merely pointing out that by asking a question in that form to @Farb of all people was playing into his narrative and religious belief that an abortion is killing a baby.

I wasn't saying your said ending a pregnancy was killing a baby. I know your position on that. I was merely pointing out that by asking a question in that form to @Farb of all people was playing into his narrative and religious belief that an abortion is killing a baby.

Fair. I probably should have been clear that I wasn't speaking about abortion. What I really want to ask him is how we should punish someone that demands abortions for unfaithful wives and drowns babies and kills all of the firstborns in certain countries.

KANSAS — So this is a little embarrassing, but we may have gotten so carried away trying to pass abortion restrictions that we sort of forgot women could still vote! A mind-fart, for sure!

When you are sitting there legislating about someone as though they are not there at all — a someone with no rights the state is bound to respect, neither to control what occurs within the bounds of their own body nor, necessarily, to life, even — you can be forgiven for thinking, “Well, this cannot possibly apply to a large swath of the voting population! This isn’t the kind of law you pass about fellow voters! They would say something, probably!”

And, well, they did! Yes, it turns out that women can still vote. Oops! Our bad!

Actually, so can everyone else this law would affect, both the pregnant people whose bodies it would presume to control and those who just don’t want that kind of thing happening to their fellow citizens in general!

And none of them are pleased! Yikes! They turned out in droves and voted against rolling back the Kansas constitution’s protections for abortion by a pretty overwhelming margin — more than 58 percent voting to preserve them!….

When you masturbate, you end millions of potential, presumably white, human lives.

So I’d call you a ethno-cleansing, genocidal maniac who throws more potential humans into a kleenex in one day than a woman could abort in a lifetime.

Killing a baby is evil.....every time. Ending a pregnancy is not. When you ask a question like that you are buying into the false narrative that a non-viable fetus is somehow a baby.
    What if the baby is baby Hitler?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom