/* */

Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights per draft opinion (Update: Dobbs opinion official) (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not long ago Kari Lake proclaimed Arizona's abortion law was a great law and wanted it the law of the state.

Now that she has gotten her way, she is lobbying for it to be repealed.

As I have been saying since 2022, the overwhelming vast majority of women aren't going to vote for the man who proudly boasts that he got rid of Roe V. Wade. Nor are those women going to vote for a forced birther politician.

Turns out, republican belief in "pro life" was all just lies to get votes. Who is surprised? I sure am not.

How many forced birthers will do the same about face?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ka ... r-BB1ltx3I.

Arizona Republican Senate candidate Kari Lake is actively lobbying state lawmakers to overturn a 160-year-old law she once supported that bans abortion in almost all cases, a source with knowledge of her efforts told CNN.

So which is it? Sexism or racism? It sounds like you feel banning abortion was a bad idea because it exacerbates the fertility gap.

Would that be a fair conclusion?
    I want brown people out of Texas and out of the country.

Abortion, I don't have any strong feelings about. But regardless, it has nothing to do with sexism.

The French and Spanish aren't Nordic.

Hitler forbad his German soldiers from having sex with French girls because he thought they weren't white enough.

Can you clarify for me whether or not you are saying that Hitler's views on race are similar to yours?

Let me be very clear: any white person who does not care about his race is the one with the rotten psyche. You need to look inward and ask yourself why you are so incapable of love.
    You started off by saying:

You don't have to be worried about white people being a minority to care about or love white people. You didn't ask people if they cared about white people or loved white people, you only asked if people were worried about white people being outnumbered by brown people.

I suspect this poster is another AI beta test.

You started off by saying:

You don't have to be worried about white people being a minority to care about or love white people. You didn't ask people if they cared about white people or loved white people, you only asked if people were worried about white people being outnumbered by brown people.
    Sigh.

I literally didn't ask a question.

The French and Spanish aren't Nordic.
    Nordics aren't the only white people.

Hitler forbad his German soldiers from having sex with French girls because he thought they weren't white enough.
    The Germans aren't Nordic either, so according to you, Hitler must not have thought the Germans were white enough either.

Last edited:
    My point is that that dude isn't as white he thinks he is.
    My arse which never sees sunlight is barely pinker than a sheet of white printer paper and I'm not lacking skin pigmentation.

So, when you say white do you mean skin color or do you mean something else?

Please tell us very specifically what qualifies someone as being white in your mind.

My arse which never sees sunlight is barely pinker than a sheet of white printer paper and I'm not lacking skin pigmentation.

So, when you say white do you mean skin color or do you mean something else?

Please tell us very specifically what qualifies someone as being white in your mind.
    I don't want to hijack this thread. If you want to know my personal thought on this matter, make a new thread.

Sigh.

I literally didn't ask a question.
    Actually, you literally did ask two questions:
    Neither of those questions have anything to do with caring about white people or loving white people.

I didn't say they are.

He was bragging about being French.
    You need to pay better attention when talking to people. I am the person who mentioned my French and Spanish ancestry and I led off by stating my ancestry doesn't matter, which is the opposite of bragging.

I don't care what Hitler thought. He's not my hero.
    Then why did you mention that Hitler didn't think French people were white enough? It's really odd to support an argument by quoting the opinion of someone that you don't care what their opinion is.

You need to pay better attention when talking to people. I am the person who mentioned my French and Spanish ancestry and I led off by stating my ancestry doesn't matter, which is the opposite of bragging.
    Why should I pay attention? All you anti-racists sound the same.

Then why did you mention that Hitler didn't think French people were white enough?
    I have my reasons.
    It's really odd to support an argument by quoting the opinion of someone that you don't care what their opinion is.
    Dude, I don't have any argument. I just wanted to let people know that it's ok to love white people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom