/* */

Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights per draft opinion (Update: Dobbs opinion official) (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Not long ago Kari Lake proclaimed Arizona's abortion law was a great law and wanted it the law of the state.

Now that she has gotten her way, she is lobbying for it to be repealed.

As I have been saying since 2022, the overwhelming vast majority of women aren't going to vote for the man who proudly boasts that he got rid of Roe V. Wade. Nor are those women going to vote for a forced birther politician.

Turns out, republican belief in "pro life" was all just lies to get votes. Who is surprised? I sure am not.

How many forced birthers will do the same about face?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/ka ... r-BB1ltx3I.

Arizona Republican Senate candidate Kari Lake is actively lobbying state lawmakers to overturn a 160-year-old law she once supported that bans abortion in almost all cases, a source with knowledge of her efforts told CNN.

hmm so some asian guy, from Canada, comes in with such a malformed hot take... lol what a weekend. I'm guessing the person was never taught in schools here about the "great melting pot" - that is what they used to refer to the USA as.

Also reminds me of my out of touch uncle, who in Home Depot, saw some signs in Spanish and complained that 'people who live here should speak our language' to which I had to point out 'well I guess we should all learn some Native American language then' - of course that comment flew right over his head and he didn't get it

I have my reasons.

Now it's my turn to ask you questions. Are you white yourself? Why aren't you worried about your country turning majority brown?
    I am sure you do. The psychopathology of those reasons would be interesting.

My family has been here since before this was a country. German mostly on one side arriving in the early 1700’s. English mostly on the other side arriving around 1636.

Skin tone is irrelevant. I prefer that humans simply be intelligent, honest, kind, empathic and caring. If your implication is that skin tone is important then one must ask why skin tone matters. Or perhaps you are trolling.

I am actually Asian. Did that just shatter your entire, "I am white but I hate white people" world?
    Lol, I'm not actually surprised. And Asians aren't "white". I'm white and my wife is Korean.

The country never has been and never will be "white".

And yeah, there are some rabidly racist Asians out there. But fortunately they're not all or even mostly like that.

I am actually Asian. Did that just shatter your entire, "I am white but I hate white people" world?
    The overwhelming majority of the white people who want to keep the country white, want only white people to make all the governing decisions and want to treat non-white people as second class citizens with less rights.

They also don't consider Asians to be white people.

So why would you as a Asian, want the country to stay white which would give more power and control to people that want to treat you, as an Asian, as a second class citizen with less rights?

By the way, not that it really matters, I'm white. Like almost literally white, white. Most of my ancestors came to the US from France by way of Canada. The others are from Spain. Some of my ancestors fought for the Confederacy during the Civil War as part of a special Louisiana regiment that performed long range recon and raids on civilian infrastructure. More recently some of my ancestors served as civilian cost guard during World War II. They patrolled the gulf coast of southwest and south central Louisiana watching for attempts to land German infiltrators along the coast.

So I'm white, European and a descendant of the Confederacy, and I'm here to tell you that there is nothing superior or supreme about anyone dumb enough to believe they are superior or supreme because of the color of their skin.

Anyone who chooses to believe that, because it is a choice, is either unwillfully ignorant or willfully ignorant. No matter which it is, they're still ignorant.

1707005812061.png

Last edited:
    This is very worrying. White people are being outbred by Hispanics. Soon Texas will be majority brown.
    So which is it? Sexism or racism? It sounds like you feel banning abortion was a bad idea because it exacerbates the fertility gap.

Would that be a fair conclusion?

It says you live in BC.

Wait, are you Andy Ngo?

Have you ever admitted you were full of shirt about getting hit with a concrete milkshake in my city? We will never let you back, you aren't welcome here.

And if you are I may or may not have punched you in the face.
    Lmao, I love how quickly you turned racist. I thought people like you were supposed to love all races (and hate your own).

I can't believe how easily I short-circuited your entire world, lol lol.

This is the kind of shirt @SaintForLife and @Farb don’t have the balls to admit.

I at least appreciate the willingness to fully admit your racism.

Please don’t backtrack by saying “Wait, I’m not racist!”
    You won't get any backtracking from me.

Let me be very loud and clear: I LOVE white people and I want them to be around, forever. Now I just fried your little brain, haha.

I am sure you do. The psychopathology of those reasons would be interesting.

My family has been here since before this was a country. German mostly on one side arriving in the early 1700’s. English mostly on the other side arriving around 1636.

Skin tone is irrelevant. I prefer that humans simply be intelligent, honest, kind, empathic and caring. If your implication is that skin tone is important then one must ask why skin tone matters. Or perhaps you are trolling.
    You are the last one to accuse anyone of psychopathy, sir.

Let me be very clear: any white person who does not care about his race is the one with the rotten psyche. You need to look inward and ask yourself why you are so incapable of love.

By the way, not that it really matters, I'm white. Like almost literally white, white. Most of my ancestors came to the US from France by way of Canada. The others are from Spain.
    The French and Spanish aren't Nordic.

Hitler forbad his German soldiers from having sex with French girls because he thought they weren't white enough.

Saying you think something but then refusing to say why is acting shifty.

You're not very good at this discussion forum thing are you?

I'm replying to your posts on a discussion forum. The fact that you think that's an interrogation brings us back to the acting shifty thing.

So why are you afraid to tell us your reasons? Ashamed of them?
    No sir, you don't understand. I don't need to talk about my private reasons on here. Yes you did ask, that's understandable, but I already told you I didn't want to discuss them--I said I have my reasons, which is the polite way to tell someone to stop inquiring. For you to continue pressing me, it tells me that you are either rude or socially inept. My guess is both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom