Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights per draft opinion (Update: Dobbs opinion official) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brennan77

Reaction score
    I want to buy a fully automatic rifle. I can't without a lot of paperwork, money and an valid state issued ID. That is oppression, no?
    I also left my ID at the house the other and day and got turned down for a six pack. I called the police and they backed the store owner. WTF!
    I called the courthouse to obtain a marriage license. I was told I would need ID and I had to present in person at the courthouse and my fiance had to be present as well! What is this place, Iran?!?
    You're on a roll.

I want to buy a fully automatic rifle. I can't without a lot of paperwork, money and an valid state issued ID. That is oppression, no?
    I also left my ID at the house the other and day and got turned down for a six pack. I called the police and they backed the store owner. WTF!
    I called the courthouse to obtain a marriage license. I was told I would need ID and I had to present in person at the courthouse and my fiance had to be present as well! What is this place, Iran?!?
    Lol, that's not oppression. Everybody has to follow those rules.

Yea, he’s transparently attempting to gotcha on VoterID laws.

Who uses automatic weapons in that kind of a gotcha? That should immediately make you wonder why he didn't say semi-automatic weapons.

Also, his understatement of the FFL process is gold.

Farb is a smart guy but apparently not so clever as to realize he projects his tactics as obviously a Luis Tiant fastball.

Lol, that's not oppression. Everybody has to follow those rules.
    Just because they were passed, does not make them not oppressive. I have a right, spelled out, just below the 1st that allows to me to own any arms I want without the state to infringe upon that right. So in fact the state is oppressing me.
    But, fair enough, as I was be cheeky to prove a point.
    Can you show me where there are rules that only apply to one race/sex or creed in this country? In short, besides affirmative action, can you show me systemic racism?

Just because they were passed, does not make them not oppressive. I have a right, spelled out, just below the 1st that allows to me to own any arms I want without the state to infringe upon that right. So in fact the state is oppressing me.
    But, fair enough, as I was be cheeky to prove a point.
    Can you show me where there are rules that only apply to one race/sex or creed in this country? In short, besides affirmative action, can you show me systemic racism?

Do you genuinely believe this? And do you believe any restriction of this right is oppression?

By definition and what is spelled out in the constitution, yes.

So you support the same lack of restrictions for voting, then? No need to show a state-issued ID or fill out any burdensome paperwork. Everyone should be able to waltz into a polling place and vote without restrictions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom