Supreme Court Corruption (Formerly Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cuddlemonkey

Well-known monkey
    Reaction score
    It seems that a billionaire GOP donor has spent a small fortune on vacations for Ginni and Clarence Thomas.

This is such a silly argument I'm surprised you posted it... nevermind it fits lol.

Are you the flag police?

Stop the steal is a Democrat political slogan and no matter how many times you claim that flag represents that it doesn't. This is such a bad fake controversy. I mean really bad lol.

Oh the other flag USED TO mean something else. When did the flags meaning get changed and by who? Looney leftists?

Who would have thought that George Washington was really starting the Maga movement when he displayed that flag. 🤣 🤣 🤣

You might want to contact Massachusetts and tell them that their official maritime ensign is a symbol for stop the steal and Maga. 🤣 🤣 🤣

You might want to also tell HBO that they are MAGA and stop the steal supporters. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Swastika? Oh man you are really reaching. I think that shows the argument you are making is complete garbage.
    Good lord, you are a deceitful person.

The wife of US supreme court justice Samuel Alito reportedly justified the display of an upside-down American flag at the couple’s home by saying it was “an international signal of distress”, as senior Democrats have requested a meeting with the chief justice over the growing scandal.

Martha-Ann Alito made the comments to a Washington Post reporter, the outlet reported on Saturday, when the journalist visited the couple’s Virginia home in January 2021, not long after the attack on the US Capitol by extremist supporters of Donald Trump.

She reportedly told the Washington Post at the time that the flag had been run up their flagpole in that way in response to a neighborhood dispute…..

The wife of US supreme court justice Samuel Alito reportedly justified the display of an upside-down American flag at the couple’s home by saying it was “an international signal of distress”, as senior Democrats have requested a meeting with the chief justice over the growing scandal.

Martha-Ann Alito made the comments to a Washington Post reporter, the outlet reported on Saturday, when the journalist visited the couple’s Virginia home in January 2021, not long after the attack on the US Capitol by extremist supporters of Donald Trump.

She reportedly told the Washington Post at the time that the flag had been run up their flagpole in that way in response to a neighborhood dispute…..

So their story is that she did that to somehow get back at her neighbor? That's what they are asking us to believe?

posted this when it happened on PDB in 2012

another completely accidental and coincidental flying of distress signal the day after Obama was reelected
    ===============================================

For the most part, today's reactions to last night's presidential reaction have been a predictable mix of partisan lunacy and more measured calls for national unity.
    But it seems a McDonald's restaurant in Follansbee, West Virginia, is particularly distressed.

The fast food eatery was spotted flying the American flag upside down this morning at half-staff -- typically a signal that the flag-bearer is in jeopardy and in dire need of assistance.

An upside-down flag can also be interpreted as a protest. Many saw the flag as an objection to Tuesday night's presidential election results.

According to News9, an employee at the restaurant indicated the flag's position had been set by the owner.

A person representing themselves as the owner of that McDonald's later contacted News9 and told the station that the flag's position and appearance was the result of a mistake.

The flag has since been removed.

In an emailed statement to the Huffington Post, McDonalds' franchisee Karen Mezan reiterated that the flag's position was an ill-timed mistake, and not intended to be a political statement:

1716732322729.png

posted this when it happened on PDB in 2012

another completely accidental and coincidental flying of distress signal the day after Obama was reelected
    ===============================================

For the most part, today's reactions to last night's presidential reaction have been a predictable mix of partisan lunacy and more measured calls for national unity.
    But it seems a McDonald's restaurant in Follansbee, West Virginia, is particularly distressed.

The fast food eatery was spotted flying the American flag upside down this morning at half-staff -- typically a signal that the flag-bearer is in jeopardy and in dire need of assistance.

An upside-down flag can also be interpreted as a protest. Many saw the flag as an objection to Tuesday night's presidential election results.

According to News9, an employee at the restaurant indicated the flag's position had been set by the owner.

A person representing themselves as the owner of that McDonald's later contacted News9 and told the station that the flag's position and appearance was the result of a mistake.

The flag has since been removed.

In an emailed statement to the Huffington Post, McDonalds' franchisee Karen Mezan reiterated that the flag's position was an ill-timed mistake, and not intended to be a political statement:

1716732322729.png
    That’s the difference between then and now. Used to be when someone got caught doing something stupid or ignorant they were ashamed. Not anymore. Trump did that. Nobody is prouder of his own ignorance and bigotry than Trump.

Putting this here because he’s the guy who has largely corrupted the Supreme Court. Hoping he gets nailed for tax evasion for starters.

Now we know that the Alito flag incident was from 3 years ago and the Washington Post didn't report on it because the reporter thought it was about Alito's wife and not Alito.

Fake controversy pinned up to try get recusal for the Trump SCOTUS cases. Yawn.

Now we know that the Alito flag incident was from 3 years ago and the Washington Post didn't report on it because the reporter thought it was about Alito's wife and not Alito.

So, of course her husband ignored it.

Yeah, every time I have a dispute with my neighbor I turn my flag upside down. It’s the first thing I do. That is a really stupid defense.

WaPo choosing to ignore it was probably a lapse in judgment at the time. All it proves is they used the same sorry excuse at the time that they are using now. It was a political statement then and it still is today.

Yeah, every time I have a dispute with my neighbor I turn my flag upside down. It’s the first thing I do. That is a really stupid defense.

WaPo choosing to ignore it was probably a lapse in judgment at the time. All it proves is they used the same sorry excuse at the time that they are using now. It was a political statement then and it still is today.
    Just like that the silly made up controversy has been debunked. The Washington Post, which is about as close the a Democrat press release as possible, reporter determined that the story was about the wife and not about Alito.

If there were any legs to the story, they would have definitely published it.

Have you contacted Massachusetts to tell them their official maritime ensign for 200 years was really just a Maga symbol?

Was that you who removed the HBO John Adams reference from Wikipedia page for the appeal to heaven flag this past week?

Just like that the silly made up controversy has been debunked. The Washington Post, which is about as close the a Democrat press release as possible, reporter determined that the story was about the wife and not about Alito.

If there were any legs to the story, they would have definitely published it.

Have you contacted Massachusetts to tell them their official maritime ensign for 200 years was really just a Maga symbol?

Was that you who removed the HBO John Adams reference from Wikipedia page for the appeal to heaven flag this past week?
    It was the MAGAs who glommed onto it. Sorry that your ability to comprehend is lacking.

By your simplistic reason a swastika never meant the Nazis. It was always and only a fertility symbol.

weirdly ironic he respects his wife's rights to CHOOSE to do whatever she wants
    Calling her an independently minded private citizen, Alito wrote, “She makes her own decisions and I honor her right to do so.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom