Supreme Court Corruption (Formerly Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cuddlemonkey

Well-known monkey
    Reaction score
    It seems that a billionaire GOP donor has spent a small fortune on vacations for Ginni and Clarence Thomas.

Both made up controversies about the flags are complete BS and completely laughable. It's something I would expect from a 12 year old if they were involved in politics.

An upside down flag has always been a symbol of distress since this nation's founding.

The appeal to heaven flag was flown by George Washington, it came from John Locke, it's Massachusetts official maritime ensign, and it was on the intro to HBO's John Adams.

It's beyond ridiculous to think that because some people flew those flags at January 6th that it automatically changes the meaning and the reason why people display those flags.

It's similar to the disgusting tactic the left uses to say political commentators or politicians are responsible when crazy people kill or commit violence based on what those commentators or politicians said. That standard wasn't applied to Bernie Sanders and the Congressional shooting for some reason.🤔

I understand the left is getting more and more desperate now that they are realizing Biden will lose in November, but this made up flag controversy is all about trying to get Alito as well as Thomas to recuse themselves for anything Trump related at SCOTUS.
    So, you think spouses don’t converse? They don’t talk about the things they do? Ginny Thomas, heavily involved in the insurrection, didn’t talk to her husband? Alito, known to be involved in the attempt to overturn the results of the 2020 election didn’t communicate such with his wife? The two flags he blames on his wife only coincidentally symbolic of the Stop The Steal which was based on the big lie? Alito, in point of opinion, is gutless. Again, in point of opinion, he knew exactly what was going on with the flags because he was hoping to be able to render a decision to overturn the election.

Sell your bullschlitz at Freeperville.

You can't even answer the question. Lol that's becoming very common around here. It's fine if you don't want to answer a question, but if that's the case why even respond to my post?

Because the answer is obvious. Yes, the Jan 6th insurrectionist changed the meaning of those flags for the people who flew it during that time, including the Alito's. They know why they flew those flags, they just don't have to stones to admit it now so the crawfish.

You also know why they flew those flags, you'd just rather play MAGA than be honest and objective about it.

Because the answer is obvious. Yes, the Jan 6th insurrectionist changed the meaning of those flags for the people who flew it during that time, including the Alito's.
    That's absolutely batshirt crazy. So anyone who flies those flags anywhere in our country are doing it in support of January 6th? Or did it just change the meaning for the people who used during January 6th?

That's absolutely batshirt crazy. So anyone who flies those flags anywhere in our country are doing it in support of January 6th? Or did it just change the meaning for the people who used during January 6th?
    Nah, what's batshirt crazy is ignoring the obvious crimes committed by Trump and his minions on Jan 6th. I don't give 2 sheets about the flag. What I do care about is that the judge apparently supports the ideas behind the insurrection.

Two Justices who believe in the MAGA movement and are obviously partisan is a real problem. The judiciary should maintain impartiality in politics. They (Alito and Thomas) are clearly biased by their political beliefs and cannot separate their activism from their roles on the Court.

They should recuse from all Jan 6 cases at a minimum, and should both probably be impeached for their corruption and their outright political activism.

This is completely disingenuous. Not an honest argument at all.

The upside down flag as a symbol of distress is only to be flown when there is an immediate threat to life or property. Doing what Alito did is wrong and disrespectful to the flag, but more importantly it symbolizes an allegiance to the “Stop the Steal” movement, which was ultimately trying to overthrow a valid election to the loser of said election.

The other flag used to mean one thing, but by the time Alito was displaying it it meant something else entirely. It’s the symbol of MAGA intersected with Christian Nationalism. You could possibly have a point if he has historically been displaying that flag as a history buff. But to display it when he did, in the middle of a case which had to do with MAGA, is no accident. It’s dishonest to pretend it is anything but a symbol of his political activism.

The swastika used to be a fertility symbol - so do you think neo-Nazis are displaying it for that meaning?

This is completely disingenuous. Not an honest argument at all.

The upside down flag as a symbol of distress is only to be flown when there is an immediate threat to life or property. Doing what Alito did is wrong and disrespectful to the flag, but more importantly it symbolizes an allegiance to the “Stop the Steal” movement, which was ultimately trying to overthrow a valid election to the loser of said election.

The other flag used to mean one thing, but by the time Alito was displaying it it meant something else entirely. It’s the symbol of MAGA intersected with Christian Nationalism. You could possibly have a point if he has historically been displaying that flag as a history buff. But to display it when he did, in the middle of a case which had to do with MAGA, is no accident. It’s dishonest to pretend it is anything but a symbol of his political activism.

The swastika used to be a fertility symbol - so do you think neo-Nazis are displaying it for that meaning?
    This is such a silly argument I'm surprised you posted it... nevermind it fits lol.

Are you the flag police?

Stop the steal is a Democrat political slogan and no matter how many times you claim that flag represents that it doesn't. This is such a bad fake controversy. I mean really bad lol.

Oh the other flag USED TO mean something else. When did the flags meaning get changed and by who? Looney leftists?

Who would have thought that George Washington was really starting the Maga movement when he displayed that flag. 🤣 🤣 🤣

You might want to contact Massachusetts and tell them that their official maritime ensign is a symbol for stop the steal and Maga. 🤣 🤣 🤣

You might want to also tell HBO that they are MAGA and stop the steal supporters. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Swastika? Oh man you are really reaching. I think that shows the argument you are making is complete garbage.

This is such a silly argument I'm surprised you posted it... nevermind it fits lol.

Are you the flag police?

Stop the steal is a Democrat political slogan and no matter how many times you claim that flag represents that it doesn't. This is such a bad fake controversy. I mean really bad lol.

Oh the other flag USED TO mean something else. When did the flags meaning get changed and by who? Looney leftists?

Who would have thought that George Washington was really starting the Maga movement when he displayed that flag. 🤣 🤣 🤣

You might want to contact Massachusetts and tell them that their official maritime ensign is a symbol for stop the steal and Maga. 🤣 🤣 🤣

You might want to also tell HBO that they are MAGA and stop the steal supporters. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Swastika? Oh man you are really reaching. I think that shows the argument you are making is complete garbage.

You've really adopted Trump's style to the tee. Do you also dress like him, like the losers who prostrate themselves for Trump at the NY criminal court?

Are you the flag police?

Speaking of exhibits...lololol.

You've really adopted Trump's style to the tee. Do you also dress like him, like the losers who prostrate themselves for Trump at the NY criminal court?
    You have adopted MT15 and Dave's technique of ignoring the discussion or question in hand and instead posting talking points and non specific answers. Great job!

Are you the flag police?

Wow. Just wow.

Symbols mean things. And people decide what those symbols mean. Thus symbol meanings can and do change.

Your bullschlitz has no place here. Your post is astonishing simple-minded.

What conflicting interests does Thomas' wife have with the current cases at SCOTUS?
    I know you really don’t want the answer..but here it goes.

—There are multiple cases either pending in front of the Supreme Court or that have been adjudicated surrounding the Jan 6 Capitol Attack.
    —Ginny Thomas sent multiple text messages to individuals, including Mark Meadows about the efforts to overturn the election illegally/unethically.

Pop quiz: Do you think someone who texted the president’s chief of staff about the efforts to overturn the election might have an interest in the outcome of that case? Or is a potential witness in that case? Do you think a SCOTUS justice might have a moment’s pause in making a ruling that could lead to their WIFE being prosecuted?

You have adopted MT15 and Dave's technique of ignoring the discussion or question in hand and instead posting talking points and non specific answers. Great job!
    I took time to fully explain the situation. Just because you don’t like the explanation doesn’t mean you get to say I am ignoring the issue. That is called a lie, and you should stop lying.

You post so many crazy things that nobody could ever comment on all of them. You also have zero problem ignoring legitimate questions you don’t want to answer because they expose your crazy bullshirt. So you don’t get to call anybody out for ignoring anything.

Like this question, which you so carefully ignored: just because the swastika used to mean fertility do you believe that current neo-Nazis are displaying that flag innocently? Easy yes or no answer, BTW.

It doesn’t matter what a flag meant 300 years ago. Current meaning is what is pertinent here. And it’s dishonest to pretend otherwise.

It’s the exact same situation with the swastika. And no, it doesn’t matter that Wikipedia wasn’t up to date on the current meaning of one flag. That’s another just outright dishonest argument. Wiki is edited by volunteers. It’s not surprising if it isn’t up to date on some more esoteric issues until they make a splash in the news.

For example: that post that I took out one sentence from contains so many outright falsehoods, false equivalencies, and straw men that it would take an hour to respond to all of them.

SFL has the firehose of falsehoods propaganda technique down pat. Not exactly something to be proud of, IMO.

I purposefully ignore a lot of what you post because it's pure rubbish. Instead if responding to the rubbish, I comment on what you're doing by posting the rubbish.

When you post something worthy of a thoughtful response, I do that too. It just so rarely happens.

I didn't need to learn any of that from MT15 or Dave, just natural skills that have developed to deal with MAGA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom