State of The Union Address.. 2/4/2020 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks. I don't blame Trump though. After the signing ceremony thing, I wouldn't have either. Can't stand Trump, but that was on Pelosi.
    And she did not give the traditional introduction.

I wonder if Newt gave the traditional introduction when Clinton spoke during his impeachment trial.

ROFL, this reminds me of the Iowa caucus.. Last week the media and democrats were lauding it as a very important barometer to who is leading in the primaries. After they flubbed it all up, we get.. well it's dated and we probably need to trash it lol.

Well, I am glad it makes you laugh while rolling on the floor, but really, we aren't actually learning anything from the SOTU. We know everything that happens the minute it happens.

Well, I am glad it makes you laugh while rolling on the floor, but really, we aren't actually learning anything from the SOTU. We know everything that happens the minute it happens.
    I know what you are saying. But I think it is good to keep some formalities - this is one of those.

No one trusts the government to go into a Constitutional convention.

What I mean is, there is no real value to it. We know everything that happens the minute it happens. Unless you live like the unabomber, you know what the state of the Union is already. We are bombarded with it 24x7

It could just be sent in a letter to the congress. It’s become such a grandiose brew haha. Really I think now it’s more for 24 hr news channels to have something to analyze than it serves its constitutional purpose.

Daniel Dale does a good job with fact checking. And we need it tonight.

It must suck to root against the economy.
    Well, Republicans should know, since they were doing the same thing under Obama. E.g.

Because of course they were.

To be clear, I think it's absolutely fine and reasonable to object to partisan behaviour.

But it's also absolutely fine to point out the glaring hypocrisy of those who call it out, but only when they're not the ones doing it.

Well, Republicans should know, since they were doing the same thing under Obama. E.g.

Because of course they were.

To be clear, I think it's absolutely fine and reasonable to object to partisan behaviour.

But it's also absolutely fine to point out the glaring hypocrisy of those who call it out, but only when they're not the ones doing it.

Both sides operate from the same basic playbook with this shirt, we just forget/don't care about that when it's the other side running those familiar plays.

AP fact check. About what you would expect from a guy who has told over 15,000 lies since he has been in office

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom