State of The Union Address.. 2/4/2020 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I completed my 2019 taxes online with the SOTU playing in the background.
    Inspiring.
    Hooray.
    $$$Refund$$$

It was Kickass.. And the Positive things Trump said that the Democrats would not even look up for...

I think this member speaks for all Democrats. (In Office, just wanna clear that up)

He could cure cancer and give me a kidney and I wouldn’t give him credit for any of it:

When it comes to the Dems at the State of the Union... an old phrase come to mind.

sourpuss.jpg

Lmao, I saw that and I was like...yep. Pelosi is mad af. She was pounding that gavel too.

You just know the Republicans are gonna eat up that election soundbites. Omg! Look! Pelosi is tearing up the Constitution!

Eh it was payback for the handshake snub

My wife just came in and said that after the speech, Nancy Pelosi made a point of ripping it in half and throwing it down on the podium.

Did anybody else see this?

No. But all night she looked like a 3rd grade teacher at a school wide assembly trying to keep the bad kids in line. At one point she actually extended a hand to admonish US Congresspeeps.

On a different note, why is the SOTU even a thing anymore?

We are so connected to everything now...

ROFL, this reminds me of the Iowa caucus.. Last week the media and democrats were lauding it as a very important barometer to who is leading in the primaries. After they flubbed it all up, we get.. well it's dated and we probably need to trash it lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom