SHOULD Biden run for a 2nd term? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SteveSBrickNJ

Reaction score
    Biden has lost support from many people who voted for him in the past.
    He is getting up there in age.
    Here are a couple of sites I'd like to share...
    WHAT DO ANY OF YOU THINK?
    IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY BEST SERVED BY HAVING PRESIDENT BIDEN RUN FOR ANOTHER TERM OR WOULD A DIFFERENT CANDIDATE BE BETTER? :unsure:

Nice attempt to deflect from the garbage heap your party has become.....this is akin to being upset/concerned about who is CFB's top 5 in week 2.....
    I do not represent any party or anyone. I am an independent and not a registered Republican.
    I have no need to deflect anything.
    YOU need to recognize that even well known talking heads on CNN and numerous Democratic voters have NO desire for another 4 years of Joe Biden.
    So, why would be concerned about the mental acuity of the President be "akin to being upset/concerned about who is CFB's Top 5 in week 2"?
    I'm sure the reason Biden's mental acuity is being talked about on most news networks and by people on both sides of the aisle is because it IS a serious topic.....unlike your comparison example.

Last edited:
    I see Trump in trouble with the legal system and not the GOP nominee at all.
    This is my wishful thinking that might not be based on reality.
    I agree that Trump is the worst guy for you all to nominate. Best for the Dems, as I really think he is about the only person Biden can beat (outside of DeSantis who is unelectable on the national stage)

Trump will be 77 in June and Biden will be 81 in November. The difference in their age is roughly a presidential term. Both would be in their 80s at the end of another term, but Biden would be 86 and I admit that's really stretching it. I agree that both are close enough in age that it isn't the point some want to make it, and Trump doesn't appear to hold any discernible health advantages (what we know about his diet certainly isn't a positive for him).

I'll vote for Biden over anybody the Republican's run, but this is undoubtedly shaping up to be a concerning election.

I would vote for Biden at 100 years old over any of the Republicans running right now.

I just wish I had a younger Democrat to vote for. I was hoping that Mayor Pete (my favorite democrat) and Kamala would duke it out in the primaries this cycle.

Trump will be 77 in June and Biden will be 81 in November. The difference in their age is roughly a presidential term. Both would be in their 80s at the end of another term, but Biden would be 86 and I admit that's really stretching it. I agree that both are close enough in age that it isn't the point some want to make it, and Trump doesn't appear to hold any discernible health advantages (what we know about his diet certainly isn't a positive for him).

I'll vote for Biden over anybody the Republican's run, but this is undoubtedly shaping up to be a concerning election.
    We the People deserve better than an election between President Biden and D. Trump.
    Two other people running would be greatly appreciated by this independent poster.

I do not represent any party or anyone. I am an independent and not a registered Republican.
    I have no need to deflect anything.
    YOU need to recognize that even well known talking heads on CNN and numerous Democratic voters have NO desire for another 4 years of Joe Biden.
    So, why would be concerned about the mental acuity of the President be "akin to being upset/concerned about who is CFB's Top 5 in week 2"?
    I'm sure the reason Biden's mental acuity is being talked about on most news networks and by people on both sides of the aisle is because it IS a serious topic.....unlike your comparison example.

That's good to know....YOU need to recognize that at least Joe Biden is a moderate and.....sane.....no one the R's will run would be, unless something changes drastically and soon....

That's what it has come to....at least for me....voting for a sane candidate.....there is a lot about the D party I don't like but the other side has lost its marbles entirely......

We the People deserve better than an election between President Biden and D. Trump.
    Two other people running would be greatly appreciated by this independent poster.
    I wouldn’t appreciate it if the result is Trump winning another term. Surely you can see that Trump would be the worst possible choice. Worse than Biden.

You folks are in such denial.
    Is this the first time he's fallen?
    Did Obama struggle like this?...........No.
    Is Biden no different than you? No different from me. Don't give me that!
    How about...Is Biden lacking in any other areas besides the times in his first term he has fallen off a bike....or off the stairs....or on a stage? Any other age related weaknesses? Will China or North Korea leadership watch this...shrug and say to themselves: that could have happened to me? Is our elderly president not projecting weakness across the globe?
    Would not the country be better served by having Kennedy on the ballot?
    ..............or House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries?

You can face palm all you want to.
    The world is watching.
    Lack of cognitive ability.
    Falling off stairs a bicycle and tripping on a stage.
    It's not good optics.
    Even Hillary Clinton is hedging her support of Biden.

The world is watching.
    It's not good optics.

She isn’t hedging her support, she’s just acknowledging that his age is a consideration for people. So is Trump’s, for that matter. She even says Biden isn’t getting the recognition he deserves for what he’s accomplished.

And she, and Biden, are right about the alternative. The GOP has fully embraced being the party of cruelty and Christofascism. I’ll vote for any Democrat over any Republican without reservation.

The world is watching.
    It's not good optics.

His lack of cognitive ability is just BS. He just schooled McCarthy in a high stakes negotiation. He has exceeded all expectations in foreign policy. NATO is stronger today than it’s been in years. He’s done a really good job getting bipartisan bills passed that will move this country forward.

You are either taking somebody else’s word for this supposed lack of cognitive ability or you’re not the person you claim to be - an independent voter. Because the “lack of cognitive ability” is right wing bull shirt of the highest order.

I’m embarrassed for you. This post is garbage and beneath you.
    No. I have consistently raised concerns about Biden age ever since I began posting.
    President Biden when asked if his age should be considered by the voters answered in part:
    "Just watch me"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom