SDNY fraud indictment of "We Build the Wall" non-profit org. includes Steve Bannon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
    Reaction score
    We Build The Wall purports to raise funds through a non-profit (501(c)(3)) to build segments of "Trump's Wall" (per their website). The founders include former Trump advisor Steve Bannon.

Today the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York announced the indictment of the We Build the Wall's principles for defrauding "hundreds of thousands of donors." The defendants, including Steve Bannon, have been arrested.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/p...ampaign-charged-defrauding-hundreds-thousands

pfffft Barr- this aint about Barr. This is about the walls closing in.

Try as you might, focus is squarely on Bannon et al.
    Try to keep up. We were talking about Barr earlier in this thread.

The walls have been closing in for almost 4 years. It's probably time to come up with a new phrase.

I remember reading an article expressing that Barr made a big mistake firing Berman because Audrey Strauss is an absolute bulldog of a prosecutor and the move was going to backfire on them, big time....it appears this is exactly what is happening...

Barr didn’t want Strauss, Berman forced him to take her as part of that negotiation when Barr clumsily tried to fire Berman (which he has no authority to do) by saying Berman had resigned and Berman called him out publicly. Barr had a stooge with zero prosecutorial experience hand picked to install at SDNY. (Stooge is too harsh, but zero experience is true). Berman is a hero.

I know this arrest didn't go down the way I'm imagining it did

But the way I'm imagining it is hilarious
    He was telling people for the past few weeks that he's "out at sea" while he was really just living on the yacht in the harbor. What a tool.

I imagine USPS speedboats - kinda like a NASCAR looking boat - closing in on his yacht from all sides with the inspectors wearing mail carrier unis who take him into custody and proceed to take him to jail in a mail truck.

He was telling people for the past few weeks that he's "out at sea" while he was really just living on the yacht in the harbor. What a tool.

I imagine USPS speedboats - kinda like a NASCAR looking boat - closing in on his yacht from all sides with the inspectors wearing mail carrier unis who take him into custody and proceed to take him to jail in a mail truck.

Yep looks like he is super hungover and he has that wrinkled dirty jacket covering up the hands cuffed in front of him.

I honestly believe he's a meth addict.
    Nope that is to low class. If he does anything like that it is prescription cuz he is no junkie just like Rush.

Whatever he does he washes it down with high class booze his big red nose says he likes the booze more often than not.

Barr didn’t want Strauss, Berman forced him to take her as part of that negotiation when Barr clumsily tried to fire Berman (which he has no authority to do) by saying Berman had resigned and Berman called him out publicly. Barr had a stooge with zero prosecutorial experience hand picked to install at SDNY. (Stooge is too harsh, but zero experience is true). Berman is a hero.

Oh, that I didn't know...big props to Berman....

Don Jr. seems to really have been pretty involved with the promotion of this scheme.

Nice touch with the "We Build the Wall" handgun too, eh?

Don Jr. seems to really have been pretty involved with the promotion of this scheme.

One event is "pretty involved"?

For those that didn't read the indictment, it alleges that Bannon personally siphoned off $1 million for his own expenses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom