Right wing nuts thread (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I believe both sides have their "nuts." Republicans have Trump and the Democrats have people like AOC and Biden, though I'm not sure if Biden is a nut or just incompetent. Sad part is America has so many talented politicians but unfortunately they're dwarfed by the likes of Trump, Biden, AOC and DeSantis. It's almost as if the American people like these people due to the drama and chest-pounding they bring to the table.

I believe both sides have their "nuts." Republicans have Trump and the Democrats have people like AOC and Biden, though I'm not sure if Biden is a nut or just incompetent. Sad part is America has so many talented politicians but unfortunately they're dwarfed by the likes of Trump, Biden, AOC and DeSantis. It's almost as if the American people like these people due to the drama and chest-pounding they bring to the table.
    I’m sure you don’t actually think Biden is overly dramatic or chest-pounding. That actually couldn’t be further from the truth. He’s behaving like a normal president should behave.

What have you seen that makes you think Trump and DeSantis are "nuts"? Same for AOC and Biden?

You are going to do so well in here :hihi:

Take that "both sides" BS elsewhere, only one party has lost it's collective mind....

It is your choice to believe that "both sides have their nuts". However, reality does not agree with your belief. AOC and Biden and not the same as DeSantis and Trump. There is no democratic equivalent to republicans in congress that participated in an attempted coup of the US. There is no democratic equivalent to the likes of George Santos.
    Democrats support the removal of their own when they are found to have committed wrong-doings. They don't double-down and lie to their constituents. Democrats are not the ones around the country banning books and attempting to make it harder for people to vote.

When the Republican party and its members made the decision to ignore obvious wrong doings by Trump and other members for the sake of power, they and their supporters gave up an ability to claim "both sides".

We can debate policy but the claim of "both sides" is complete and utter BS.

I dont believe she is deranged. She is a shirtty person like mgt and trump to the core. Deep down they know their base and how to exploit them. To sell these fantasies isn’t part of any psychosis. This and all the election denials are part of the grift pattern. How much of trump’s donations to stop the steal actually went to litigations? Same with lake….

I still cannot grasp what’s in a maga mind to hold opposing ideas. One is the idea that trump is a self made billionaire who will be a transformative force to make governments business-like. The other is that he cannot afford to pay for these litigations or his own personal jet. So much so that he needs hand outs from them? Is he self sufficient or is he some pauper? Schrödinger’ s cat I suppose.

Deep down they know their base and how to exploit them
    It's the same with the religious grifters who most MAGA supporters give their money to. It's that same mindset of knowing how to exploit the people into donating their life savings.
    I still cannot grasp what’s in a maga mind to hold opposing ideas. One is the idea that trump is a self made billionaire who will be a transformative force to make governments business-like. The other is that he cannot afford to pay for these litigations or his own personal jet. So much so that he needs hand outs from them?
    Dude. Many of these people claim to be the most religious and pious people around at the same time supporting someone who openly admitted he felt that he has never had to ask for forgiveness for ANYTHING that he has done in his life. A majority of Republicans actively ignore the tenants of the religion they support in the name of power.

The word you are looking for to describe them is Marks. They’re marks and always have been.

From the actual snake oil salesman, to the revival preacher to Jim Bakker to Rush Limbaugh to Sean Hannity to the evil twists on the internet espousing cures for everything and anything.

They’re Marks and they have had their money taken from them since the grift was invented.

The con itself has changed. But the Mark will always be the same.

Yet another right wing nut. This time a member of the corrupt Tennessee GOP. This state representative is getting ripped for not understanding basic civics of how laws and judicial rulings work.

We would be remiss if we didn’t include some of the left side of right wing nut jobs. They’re so “progressive” they are in the other camp, lol.

Rogan definitely belongs here. His victim complex is horrific. Since when is merely offering an item for sale “shoving it down our throats”? Can he grow tf up just a little? Probably not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom