Right wing nuts thread (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

FB_IMG_1726028689581.jpeg

I found this very interesting...

I think it's important too. It's specifically Catholics associated with Opus Dei who are recruiting influencers.

Opus Dei Catholics are who stacked the Supreme Court with 6 Catholics who are protecting corporate profits, and overturning people's rights and protections.

Opus Dei was founded by Catholic fascists in Spain.

Spain is were a fascist group of Catholics inflicted the infamous Spanish Inquisition.

I'm sure it's all just a series of coincidences.

I don’t think so. Here are some more shots - including a yearbook photo evidently. I think the amount of BoTox varies quite a bit and her makeup is sometimes pretty garish.

It's definitely photo shopped, like, a lot. This is the original:
F4OsmxKWQAA_T3x

Photoshopping pictures of her seems to be a thing. Not sure I like it. She's a terrible human being, there's plenty of things to criticise her on without creating weird distorted images of her.

F4OsmxKWQAA_T3x

Photoshopping pictures of her seems to be a thing. Not sure I like it. She's a terrible human being, there's plenty of things to criticise her on without creating weird distorted images of her.
No need to photo shop her. The black heart is bad enough :)

F4OsmxKWQAA_T3x

Okay, thanks. She’s so ugly on the inside that I believed it. Crap. Deleting my posts.

A satire site made up a story about ABC being greatly affected by a MAGA boycott since the debate and now MAGAs are posting it and congratulating themselves. Even though the article is labeled “Satire”.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
Top Bottom