QAnon (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

Just because whichever troll started Qanon has quit doesn’t mean this stuff is going away anytime soon. Evil people have recognized the potential to reach millions of willing marks.

The only good news concerning future elections is that thousands of people are turning 18 everyday and the younger people are, the more they seem to be repulsed by Trumpism - even if (or especially because) their parents are part of the Trump cult. The House may be a foregone conclusion because of the ridiculousness of gerrymandering but the Senate may turn more blue and the 2024 presidential election can't even be considered at this point with the uncertainty of Trump being a convicted felon by then. If he is, who are the Republicans going to trot out in his place to spew his hate after he's locked up? I'm really hoping that someone from his inner circle like Giuliani cuts a deal and spills it all to save his own arse. There are so many investigations that could bring state and federal charges against both of them. It's why Trump literally hasn't left Mar a Lago since January. He's afraid that if he does, cuffs will be slapped on him. And he had the nerve to claim Joe Biden was hiding in his basement during his campaign. Maybe we'll all get lucky and Melania will have her fill one day and a switch will flip and she'll just take him out.

The only good news concerning future elections is that thousands of people are turning 18 everyday and the younger people are, the more they seem to be repulsed by Trumpism - even if (or especially because) their parents are part of the Trump cult. The House may be a foregone conclusion because of the ridiculousness of gerrymandering but the Senate may turn more blue and the 2024 presidential election can't even be considered at this point with the uncertainty of Trump being a convicted felon by then. If he is, who are the Republicans going to trot out in his place to spew his hate after he's locked up? I'm really hoping that someone from his inner circle like Giuliani cuts a deal and spills it all to save his own arse. There are so many investigations that could bring state and federal charges against both of them. It's why Trump literally hasn't left Mar a Lago since January. He's afraid that if he does, cuffs will be slapped on him. And he had the nerve to claim Joe Biden was hiding in his basement during his campaign. Maybe we'll all get lucky and Melania will have her fill one day and a switch will flip and she'll just take him out.

In 2025 President Rogan will be hosting the G7 conference on spotify.

There's nothing preventing cuffs being slapped on him now right? If he's indicted, he'll have to respond to it, I would think.

There's nothing preventing cuffs being slapped on him now right? If he's indicted, he'll have to respond to it, I would think.
    I think there's a different bar for actually being arrested in your home vs served with a subpoena that doesn't exist if he were to be on public property. This coming from someone who's actually been arrested in their home. I guess the felony warrant they'd get if charging him with felonies would be enough to arrest him in his home but that just isn't going to happen to an ex-president. I'd assume that he'll get indicted and subpoenaed to appear if it happens. Probably only because he's in Florida too though. I mean, it's not like he was living at Mar a Lago before he was president. He was a NYC resident and he's not returning to the state for what appear to be obvious reasons to me.

Is it me or does it seem like Qanon stuff has died down since the HBO documentary?

I think it has more to do with the prophecy falling apart.

Eventually even Mary Magdalen would have stopped waiting for the resurrection and got on with her life.

I think it has more to do with the prophecy falling apart.
    Because is no longer centralized, the "prophesy" keeps mutating. You still have pastors/people claiming Trump is still president, that they spoke to God and God told them this and that, that Trump is in control of the military, that Biden/the Clintons/Obama are clones working with/against Trump...

Because is no longer centralized, the "prophesy" keeps mutating. You still have pastors/people claiming Trump is still president, that they spoke to God and God told them this and that, that Trump is in control of the military, that Biden/the Clintons/Obama are clones working with/against Trump...
    Those are the really dangerous people. Spreading political propaganda from the pulpit. I just read about a woman who wrote a letter to the editor from her local newspaper in response to an article that included support of some of the Q garbage. She received a letter in return telling her she was going to experience the wrath of God and that her eyes were going to be pecked out by crows. I wonder where that editor was encouraged to respond like that?

Those are the really dangerous people. Spreading political propaganda from the pulpit. I just read about a woman who wrote a letter to the editor from her local newspaper in response to an article that included support of some of the Q garbage. She received a letter in return telling her she was going to experience the wrath of God and that her eyes were going to be pecked out by crows. I wonder where that editor was encouraged to respond like that?

Wonder? It's quite obvious. Idiots making the profession look terrible.

They don't say which god spoke to them. Beelzebub is a known liar.

If you want to lose faith in humanity, go to youtube and look up the Telltale channel or Telltale Fire Chat channel. The guy who runs the channels shows clips of many different pastors, self-claimed prophets, and all around whack jobs who are still on the QStupid train.

In the same style as the lady you mention, he was run out of town when neighbors found out he was an atheist.

If you want to lose faith in humanity, go to youtube and look up the Telltale channel or Telltale Fire Chat channel. The guy who runs the channels shows clips of many different pastors, self-claimed prophets, and all around whack jobs who are still on the QStupid train.

In the same style as the lady you mention, he was run out of town when neighbors found out he was an atheist.
    I doubt I actually need to watch that to lose faith in a good portion of humanity, just existing in today's world provides enough for that. But, on the whole, I honestly do believe there are more of us who are good people in the human race and that, in American politics especially, there are just so many more of the vocal minority being given oxygen by corporate owned media interests that don't care about anything but the bottom line...the dollar sign, that the rest of us are drowned out unless given extraordinary circumstances where we can't be ignored. We're still in the fight of our lives in the US and will be for the next decade. I just hope that most of us realize this and don't slip back into complacency when it comes to speaking up, speaking out and ultimately doing so in the voting booth come 2022 and 2024 and beyond.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom