QAnon (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Reaction score
This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

Taurus

Reaction score
What do they have against bone marrow transplants?

It's been concerning to watch the rise of anarcho-fascism in America, as exemplified by these two among others.

The core tenet of the modern GOP is that government cannot and will not help you. Government exists to persecute brown people, period. Whether by blowing them up in other countries or ruthlessly oppressing them here at home, that's the only thing government is good for. In no other way can government at any level be allowed to make anyone's life better.
This is why Republicans can't govern. They literally can't. It's against the only thing they stand for.

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
Reaction score
What do they have against bone marrow transplants?

Out of curiosity, I looked it up.

In a statement, Rep. Greene's spokesman Nick Dyer said: "Nothing in this bill prevents the funding of aborted fetal tissue by taxpayers. It opens the door for the NIH to use this bill to research the remains of babies who were murdered in the womb."

I mean...

DJ1BigTymer

Yo! We got some hats now...
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, I looked it up.

I mean...
I am pleasantly surprised that it wasn't about how bone marrow transplants alters the DNA of the recipient making them more likely to be transgender. Her reasoning is still an asinine one though.

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
Reaction score
The Q conspiracy hasn't gone away - people believe that the so-called cabal murder children to harvest adrenochrome that is produced by the child's fear of the impending death. This is April 16, 2021.

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
Reaction score
The Q conspiracy hasn't gone away - people believe that the so-called cabal murder children to harvest adrenochrome that is produced by the child's fear of the impending death. This is April 16, 2021.

Another evangelical zealot.

That's why I do what I do™

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***** at Yoko
Reaction score
This just came up on my teevee... i swear, this “lady” is the epitome of class.

4FE60D9E-3C2D-4DCB-8EC6-A5E764FF71E0.jpeg

CoolBrees

Reaction score
Did you hear the sleight of hand at the very end? Listen carefully at the last few times Lin says he’s the “president” he says he still is the “people’s” president. Which of course is akin to being the People’s Champ or America’s Team - which is meaningless.

I can’t even blame the guy for grifting these people. I mean if he didn’t someone else certainly would, and he is gonna owe like a billion dollars to Dominion soon so he needs the money.

superchuck500

U.S. Blues
Reaction score
Ok, this PatriotTakes twitter account is a satirical account, right?

PatriotTakes (formerly ParlerTakes) posts screen shots of Parler posts (and occasionally other sites). I think the shots are always of real posts.

He posted another one from that account that’s so delusional it creeped me out.

(yeah perhaps the posted account is troll/fake but I don’t think it’s that far beyond what some of them post)

MT15

Reaction score
That picture reminds me of an actress. I can’t quite place it. I’m guessing this is a troll account.

MT15

Reaction score
To the surprise of only people who think Russia isn’t doing just about anything it can think of to hurt the US.

DaveXA

Reaction score
To the surprise of only people who think Russia isn’t doing just about anything it can think of to hurt the US.

Not surprising at all. That said, we do a lot to allow that to happen as well. It only works as well as the extent we buy into that crap, and we'll, a sizeable portion of the population indeed do.

MT15

Reaction score
Ugh. How did so many kooks get into positions of power or public trust?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom