QAnon (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

can you court marshal someone that has been pardoned? I think both Flynn and Bannon both got a pardon, and I read recently Bannon's fraud charge got thrown out on ground of him being pardoned... so makes me think maybe Flynn is safe from being court marshaled

The pardon only applies to the conduct described in the pardon and it only applies to past conduct (you can't have a prospective pardon).

So for Flynn or Bannon, their pardons wouldn't relate to anything they may do after receiving the pardon (nor, for that matter, does the pardon relieve prosecution for anything they may have done before the pardon that wasn't within the description of the pardon's scope).

Can they be recalled solely for the purpose of court-martialing them for something they did after completing their service? I wasn't aware that was a thing.
    I don't know the specifics or the reasons for which they can be recalled to active duty but I know that they can be. I would bet that "court martial" would not be listed as the reason for being called back to active duty though.

I don't know the specifics or the reasons for which they can be recalled to active duty but I know that they can be. I would bet that "court martial" would not be listed as the reason for being called back to active duty though.
    Yeah, I'm curious as to how that works. I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

The pardon only applies to the conduct described in the pardon and it only applies to past conduct (you can't have a prospective pardon).

So for Flynn or Bannon, their pardons wouldn't relate to anything they may do after receiving the pardon (nor, for that matter, does the pardon relieve prosecution for anything they may have done before the pardon that wasn't within the description of the pardon's scope).

That was my understanding as well. And while I don't really read up on those two, I wasn't aware of anything (legally) criminal they did post-pardon.. which leads me to...

I would think the pardon does not cover what he said after the pardon.

I don't know why, but I was assuming (obviously incorrectly haha) that the comments made in this topic about having him court-martialed etc was mostly in regards to things that happened before the pardon.

I don't know why, but I was assuming (obviously incorrectly haha) that the comments made in this topic about having him court-martialed etc was mostly in regards to things that happened before the pardon.
    Correct. That pardon wouldn't preclude him from being court martialed. In fact, his statements, while protected speech, could be considered conduct unbecoming of an officer.

That was my understanding as well. And while I don't really read up on those two, I wasn't aware of anything (legally) criminal they did post-pardon.. which leads me to...

Some people think that his comments in favor of a military coup in the United States warrant prosecution. When he clearly could not be prosecuted under any federal or state criminal statute for those statements, some suggested that rules/codes for military are more restrictive and perhaps his endorsement of a military coup could support a court martial.

Then there became two questions - is he subject to court martial jurisdiction (apparently yes) and are there any charges that would apply to his comments? Answer still appears to be no.

This is perhaps the most chilling paragraph I’ve read about conspiracy theories.

‘One of the most common misconceptions about conspiracy theories is that they are sincere expressions of belief. Sometimes that's true, but just as often, conspiracy theories are better understood functionally, not literally. They are tools that conspiracy theorists use to further their larger goals. It's irrelevant whether Trump "believes" that he could have kept power by stopping the electoral vote count on January 6 or that he'll be reinstated in August. What matters is how he uses these conspiracy theories, to promote the ideological belief that a multi-racial democracy is bad, that a white conservative minority deserves to rule over the majority, and that any means necessary to make that happen are on the table.’

I do believe these people, Trump supporters, Qanon, Republicans who are actively promoting the Big Lie, are all the same. And they are increasingly coming around to the “any means necessary” part which is extremely unsettling.

The rest of the piece is worth reading as well:

well this makes perfect sense
    ============================

Some QAnon conspiracy theorists are fixating on the fact that one of the Brood X cicadas landed on President Biden, with some believing that the insect was a coded message from the mysterious "Q."

A June 9 video of Biden swatting away a cicada that landed on his neck circulated on QAnon forums and group chats. This led some followers to wonder if this was a sign from "Q," who they believe is a shadowy government insider who is exposing top-level secrets in information drops called "comms."

QAnon is a baseless far-right conspiracy theory that claims former President Donald Trump is secretly fighting a "deep state" cabal of satanic pedophiles and cannibals.

A post in a 225,000 strong QAnon Telegram chat We The Media read: "JOE BIDEN BITTEN BY A CICADA - COMMS? Just so happens that Cicadas nymphs emerge after a 17-year childhood underground!!! What? CHILD? UNDERGROUND? 17?"

The post draws parallels between the 17 years that Brood X cicadas spend living underground, implying that this timeframe is somehow linked to Q. The number "17" is often used in QAnon circles because Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. It also references the "underground," a baseless belief that QAnon supporters hold that there is a hidden network of pedophiles that "Q" - and Trump - will one day expose..........

Last edited:

QAnon Supporter Awaiting 'Great Reset' Tried Murdering Girlfriend in Bath​

From England.
    he had also been convinced that "the great reset" was on the way on January 20 and had "discussed the need to kill the family," reported Teesside Live.
    The "great reset" is a conspiracy that shares its name from an actual plan by the World Economic Forum (WEF) to help revive the world's economy amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The false claim centers around the belief that world leaders and global elites somehow planned the pandemic for their own personal gains.
    After discussing the "great reset," Beckett allegedly promised to seek medical help if nothing happened on January 20.

After his mental health continued to spiral, Beckett attacked his partner with a hammer, striking her four times as she washed her hair in the bath two days beforehand.
    January 20 was also a hugely significant date for QAnon supporters as the day they believed Donald Trump would finally carry out a prophecy known as "the storm" and publicly arrest and execute the satanic pedophiles and "deep state" working against him at Joe Biden's inauguration ceremony in Washington D.C.
    Aren't all QAnon believers mentally ill to an extent?

Attachments

• 1624375938981.png
      1624375938981.png
      68 bytes · Views: 148
    A number of supporters of the QAnon conspiracy theory are claiming that Donald Trump can be seen in the reflection of a window in a photo posted on the POTUS Instagram page showing President Joe Biden inside the Oval Office.

Influential advocates of the radical movement with large followings on messaging service Telegram shared the Instagram picture showing Biden on the phone to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer while urging people to look at the figure whose back can be seen in the window reflection.

"Did you see who's in the reflection?," QAnon Telegram account We The Pepe, which has more than 75,000 followers, wrote. "Go see for yourself."

MelQ, another major QAnon figure on Telegram with 140,000 followers, told people to look at the reflection after sharing a similar post from another account with more than 88,000 subscribers on the app.

The posts were met with hundreds of replies agreeing that the person seen is somehow Trump, a savior-like figure for QAnon supporters who they believe will be reinstated as president. Others said the photo is probably an edited image from Trump's time in the White House.

"Proof that patriots are running the show. Doctored up an old photo of Trump, inserted Biden, left the reflection of Trump in the window to tie to Q post," Telegram user MySearchfor Truth wrote.

Another user said: "Did they just photoshop mumbles Biden into a picture that was taken while DJT was in office. Asking for my fren [friend] that questions everything."

Telegram user Barbara Limandri added: "That ain't Biden's head/shoulders. That's DJT...rightful POTUS!!"...............

As for the JFK Jr person, it’s not like his identity isn’t known. He has a name that everyone knows, and presumably a birth certificate that shows when and where he was born. We could probably find out where he went to school, etc.

How does someone decide, yeah, this random guy is actually JFK, Jr? I mean, what do they think actually happened here?

As for the JFK Jr person, it’s not like his identity isn’t known. He has a name that everyone knows, and presumably a birth certificate that shows when and where he was born. We could probably find out where he went to school, etc.

How does someone decide, yeah, this random guy is actually JFK, Jr? I mean, what do they think actually happened here?
    Apparently it is people who have never seen a photo of the real JFK Jr.

it looks more like Jeff Goldblum that JFK Jr.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom