QAnon (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

Maybe that’s the key issue here. Maybe gjones should tell us what he thinks Q people actually believe. Like his buddy, what does his buddy believe?

Give me proof of his statement. If we are talking about the handful of crimes committed by purple who follow Q, great. I just don’t think those few incidents give reason for saying a group of people are radicalized and become violent.

The left makes Q followers out to be a group with propensity for violence. Just looking for the info to back up the narrative.

This should be an easy task. If the Q followers are not violent, just say they are a bunch of quack pots that are in their basement looking at crazy websites. Don’t mischaracterize to try and further the agenda.

Proof of what? That he said it?

For the 10th time.

I say 10s of millions of Q followers.
    Sam says they are are radicalized on their way to violence.

Show me the violence of even 100
    People of the millions that are radicalized.

Y’all are either purposely avoiding the answers or purposely twisting my post to creative a fitting narrative. Either way, it’s easy to see why this place is the way it is.
    Along with others, I already addressed this,

You ignored it.

So accusing others of 'purposely avoiding the answers' doesn't really cut it, does it.

Along with others, I already addressed this,

You ignored it.

So accusing others of 'purposely avoiding the answers' doesn't really cut it, does it.
    With 8.7 million radicalized you would think there are more than a handful. You are only trying to substantiate Sam’s intent.

I read what you said and disregarded it as it did not address what was being discussed.

With 8.7 million radicalized you would think there are more than a handful. You are only trying to substantiate Sam’s intent.

I read what you said and disregarded it as it did not address what was being discussed.
    Are there 8.7 million people who believe Qanon?

The thing is, when you simply ignore something, that only works for you. Everyone else can still see it, and can see that it does address what was being discussed.

So pretending that someone hasn't addressed something doesn't really work in a public forum where everyone can see that they have. I'd recommend not doing that.

The thing is, when you simply ignore something, that only works for you. Everyone else can still see it, and can see that it does address what was being discussed.

So pretending that someone hasn't addressed something doesn't really work in a public forum where everyone can see that they have. I'd recommend not doing that.
    Bruh all you did was a regurgitation of what had already been said. Again non of it substantiated the level of the claim made.

What should I waste my time answering 6 people saying the same thing.

Look I get there are a handful of violent people that are affiliated with Q.

I also know the left has Q followers as extremist to the point of being terrorist. Yet outside of a handful of people, these situation are non existent.

I then made a reference to the BLM protest. I highlighted at least 220 violent actions associated with the BLM protest.

I then asked if 1 group has 10 violent acts, 1 has 220, which is more radicalized?

The goals were then moved again to your point. Finally Sam, clarified his statement and all is good.

The left has an enemy in Q and has made this the boogeyman.
    Clearly you are a member of the new Republican party. Not the party of Lincoln, the party of trump. It isn't the left that has an enemy in Q. It is the constitution, this country and our very democracy that has an enemy in Q and it is no boogeyman as you so insouciantly put it. It is very real and it is a threat to anyone that believes in our constitution and the rule of law.

Clearly you are a member of the new Republican party. Not the party of Lincoln, the party of trump. It isn't the left that has an enemy in Q. It is the constitution, this country and our very democracy that has an enemy in Q and it is no boogeyman as you so insouciantly put it. It is very real and it is a threat to anyone that believes in our constitution and the rule of law.
    You know nothing about me other than I don’t like the mischaracterization of a group of people as violent.

Many of you on here have a habit of projecting to people what your opinion is based on little or no information. I expect this from the under educated, but I don’t put this board into that category. Unfortunately the extremes of both movements act this way.

I’m not saying some of you are on the left fringe, ok, maybe I am.

You know nothing about me other than I don’t like the mischaracterization of a group of people as violent.

Many of you on here have a habit of projecting to people what your opinion is based on little or no information. I expect this from the under educated, but I don’t put this board into that category. Unfortunately the extremes of both movements act this way.

What movement is Qanon on the fringe of?

Lost on you is the fact that your response pretty much confirms what I said about you being a member of the new Republican party.

The aggregate of your posts is probably one of the finest examples of "tell me who I am without saying it."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom