QAnon (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

The conspiracy theory pyramid has been updated for 2021:

3CB2E3F8-1341-486C-A72E-8D49BF80D0DF.png

The conspiracy theory pyramid has been updated for 2021:

3CB2E3F8-1341-486C-A72E-8D49BF80D0DF.png

Oh man they missed some of my favorites. The moon is hallow, and is a UFO base. Prison Earth theory. George Bush had JFK killed. Parallel universe reason for Mandela effect. GMO's. Biblical giants deep state cover-up.

Oh man they missed some of my favorites. The moon is hallow, and is a UFO base. Prison Earth theory. George Bush had JFK killed. Parallel universe reason for Mandela effect. GMO's. Biblical giants deep state cover-up.
    I have a coworker who never stops talking about the hollow moon, and the prison planet garbage. He's been on it for years. They put a new guy on his crew yesterday. I need to remember to bring it up when I'm going home one day.

What does our country do with these people?

Encourage more of them to drink the bleach.

Q not a vocal or public but still active
    =============================

On Dec. 8, 2020, a few weeks after Joseph R. Biden was elected president, “Q” — the anonymous online account that set off the QAnon conspiracy movement — posted a link to a video with scenes of cars burning on the streets, fighter jets over a stadium and Donald J. Trump with his hand on a Bible, being sworn in as president. The images played over a song by Twisted Sister, “We’re Not Gonna Take It.”

The Q account has not posted since, and its major predictions have not come to pass.

But the QAnon movement — initially based on a pro-Trump conspiracy theory, that a group of global liberal elites run a child sex ring that Mr. Trump would stop — has continued to flourish. In some ways, it is now woven even deeper into the country’s political and social fabric than it was 12 months ago.

Over 40 candidates who have publicly stated some support of QAnon are running for national office in 2022, according to a tally by the liberal advocacy group Media Matters. They include Luis Miguel, a Republican from Florida who has tweeted the QAnon slogan, and Omar Navarro, a Republican from California who has publicly stated his belief in some of the movement’s conspiracy theories, including the lie that Hollywood is running a child trafficking scheme.

Followers of QAnon also regularly show up at events and successfully spread new fallacious claims. Last month, hundreds of people turned up in Dallas expecting to see John F. Kennedy Jr. — the former U.S. president’s son, who died in a plane crash in 1999 — announce his intentions to be Mr. Trump’s running mate in 2024.

Many QAnon followers pushed the theory that the recent Astroworld Festival in Houston, in which 10 people died and hundreds more were injured, was a front for a satanic ritual sacrifice........

Since these clowns are not worth posting in the political covid thread since I don't consider them to be labeled as any form of politics, I'm going to put this right here...

I mean, anthrax is clearly on the diff diagnosis list for covid, amirite?

Since these clowns are not worth posting in the political covid thread since I don't consider them to be labeled as any form of politics, I'm going to put this right here...

I mean, anthrax is clearly on the diff diagnosis list for covid, amirite?

They're unvaccinated, they've been drinking bleach, packing their chutes full of ivermectin, and they claim that their illness is anthrax. 🙄

Passing blood sounds like ivermectin poisoning. Have they tried leeches?

If a person deserves the death penalty, its this guy

QAnon dad accused of killing his kids over ‘serpent DNA’ feels ‘hopeless’ behind bars​

“He’s really despondent and hopeless,” a friend told People of a handwritten letter Coleman sent from prison. “He’s alone with his thoughts 24/7. He’s reflecting on the mistakes he made in life and wondering if there’s any chance for redemption.”

If a person deserves the death penalty, its this guy

QAnon dad accused of killing his kids over ‘serpent DNA’ feels ‘hopeless’ behind bars​

I've long felt that while we should dispense with the death penalty, we ought to provide assisted suicide to convicts who're in for life without parole.

"We're not going to kill you, but if you want to end it all, here's a syringe and some calm music."

Oh' Dear, I tracked that serpent DNA thing as far as I want to. It has apparently been around for a while, one has to go to some pretty icke sites to find out next to nothing about it other than "Conspiracy theorist David Icke has written a number of books covering the “Lizard Illuminati” and is an expert on the subject."

https://www.yourtango.com/2020339393/justin-bieber-lizard-conspiracy-theory

Maybe that dad is criminally insane, and while we ought to be protected from him for his entire remaining life time by sticking him in a mental hospital, perhaps he ought not be put to death.

However it's possible that this David Icke who writes such dangerous books ought to be the one facing that death penalty rhetoric,,, speaking only from a position of a figure of speech.

Life in prison for Icke might be a darned good place to put him, to protect us from his writing.

At least chop off both his hand and his nose so he can't use a keyboard anymore.

I'm not gonna click on that link because i am on a work computer, but does this guy mention that people should kill others with the serpent DNA?
    Since you already did some reading up on this craziness, how does one determine that another has serpent DNA?

I'm not gonna click on that link because i am on a work computer, but does this guy mention that people should kill others with the serpent DNA?
    Since you already did some reading up on this craziness, how does one determine that another has serpent DNA?
    I didn't learn enough about it to answer your questions. There's a reason I have never caught a dreaded conspiracy theory illness. I kind of keep a wary distance. I'm curious and I want to look at them a bit, but from a distance. I avoid getting within the jumping off range of any infected conspiracy theory fleas that might jump on me from a dead carcass which will no longer feed them.

The link is to a 2017 story about Justin Beiber and others being a lizard persons, and it gives that current story about the dad some roots insofar as the QAnon conspiracy back story he was infected with.

While the link is one I would not subject a work computer to, it didn't trigger my Chrome book protections. That story talked about other stories that were far worse, links I would not even subject my "at play" machine to.

It talked about one story that apparently went on and on about Beiber turning into a lizard on stage horrifying fans, apparently had photo shop photos and fan witness interviews. That outlandish blimey story it talked about was from Australia the ancestral home of FoxNews.

That David Icke if he is the one you are asking about probably has a Wikipedia page, I've heard about him in the past.

Now that the dad has been charged with murder he would have a Wikipedia page too. It would be a work in progress at Wikipedia.

In the words of Reagan? Just another false god for these whack job.

One would not be surprised if Jimbo ran for office. Then again he can join the tele-grifters and make money that way.

Today's winner in the Stupid Games lottery
    =============================
    A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

Cirsten Weldon had amassed tens of thousands of followers across right-wing social media networks by promoting the pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy under the screenname “CirstenW.” She was prominent enough to become a sort of QAnon interpreter for comedian conspiracy theorist Roseanne Barr, and started recording videos about QAnon with her.

Weldon focused on attacking vaccines and other efforts to fight COVID-19, saying in one video that Dr. Anthony Fauci “needs to be hung from a rope.” She claimed the vaccine killed people, and even recorded herself yelling at people standing in line to receive vaccines.

“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom