QAnon (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dragon

Staff member
    Reaction score
    This organisation and its reach is seriously scary. When the head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union openly shows his support of this "organisation" then something is seriously wrong!

The head of the New York Police Department's second-largest police union gave a television interview Friday afternoon while sitting in front of a mug emblazoned with QAnon imagery and slogans.

The mug behind Mullins featured the word "QANON" and the hashtag #WWG1WGA, which stands for "where we go one, we go all," a popular slogan among QAnon supporters. At the center of the mug was a large letter Q, which refers to a supposed government insider who, according to QAnon supporters, posts cryptic clues on the Internet about the "deep state."

More than a year ago, the FBI reportedly assessed that QAnon was a dangerous movement that was likely to inspire its most extreme members to commit violent acts of domestic terrorism.

In recent weeks, QAnon supporters have been posting videos of themselves reciting an oath and repeating the "where we go one, we go all" catchphrase that is seen on the mug. They say they are preparing "digital soldiers" for an apocalyptic reckoning, when thousands of "deep state" pedophiles will be arrested and prosecuted at military courts at Guantanamo Bay.

https://us.cnn.com/2020/07/17/us/head-nypd-union-qanon-mug/index.html

I would bet the farm that majority of people that stormed the Capitol believe the Q conspiracies. I would say thats a good example of the violenece they bring.
    Heck one of them even calls himself the Q Shaman..

I did read the whole document. Show me where it lays out all the violence committed by BLM members. You can’t because it didn’t happen.

It says plain as day. Violent breakouts were limited to 220 locations. That’s 219 more than attributed to q

The left has an enemy in Q and has made this the boogeyman.

Where have I defended Q. They are idiots. Again, I am not attempting to compare q to BLM. I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the indoctrination of the left.

I found this part very interesting:

“Overall, ACLED data indicate that government forces soon took a heavy-handed approach to the growing protest movement. In demonstrations where authorities are present, they use force more often than not. Data show that they have disproportionately used force while intervening in demonstrations associated with the BLM movement, relative to other types of demonstrations.
    Despite the fact that demonstrations associated with the BLM movement have been overwhelmingly peaceful, more than 9% — or nearly one in 10 — have been met with government intervention, compared to 3% of all other demonstrations. This also marks a general increase in intervention rates relative to this time last year. In July 2019, authorities intervened in under 2% of all demonstrations — fewer than 30 events — relative to July 2020, when they intervened in 9% of all demonstrations — or over 170 events.

Authorities have used force — such as firing less-lethal weapons like tear gas, rubber bullets, and pepper spray or beating demonstrators with batons — in over 54% of the demonstrations in which they have engaged. This too is a significant increase relative to one year ago. In July 2019, government personnel used force in just three documented demonstrations, compared to July 2020, when they used force against demonstrators in at least 65 events. Over 5% of all events linked to the BLM movement have been met with force by authorities, compared to under 1% of all other demonstrations. In some contexts, like Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon (see below), the heavy-handed police response appears to have inflamed tensions and increased the risk of violent escalation (New York Times, 31 May 2020).”

Where have I defended Q. They are idiots. Again, I am not attempting to compare q to BLM. I am pointing out the hypocrisy of the indoctrination of the left.
    You have explicitly compared Q to BLM. Explicitly.

And I’m not equating the beliefs of BLM bs Q.

I am talking about how 1 group of protesters has a pretty good amount of violence attributed to them (BLM), the other one has 1 actual incident and a couple possibly linked. Yet many are up in arms about the second groups radicalization.

I am moving on from this trigger topic. Obviously the people responding are throwing shade with no substance.
    There's plenty of substance, but you seem to be hand-waving it away. You've recognised the events of January 6th, and you've linked to the Guardian article from October last year, but you're inaccurately describing that as, '1 actual incident and a couple possibly linked'. The Guardian article lists a dozen incidents, not a couple, and most of those are far more than 'possibly' linked with those involved clearly following Q and some of them explicitly invoking Q-specific statements relating to the incidents.

And of course, as the article only goes up to October 20th, it doesn't include incidents since then, like this particularly tragic one: https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/12/us/matthew-coleman-children-mexico.html

Finally, the statement, "Most of the Q people who become willing to commit violence don't start out willing," explicitly refers to the subset of Q people who have become willing to commit violence, and hence doesn't require vast numbers of examples to substantiate. It just requires some examples of Q people who have shown that they have become willing to commit violence. Which both January 6th, and the examples you've already linked to, substantiate.

It says plain as day. Violent breakouts were limited to 220 locations. That’s 219 more than attributed to q
    i think a quick Google search calls you a liar...

here are just a few... Heck, we can go all the way back to PizzaGate. There was one recently where the guy killed his kids because they were half lizzard people.. the list contnues...

• In June, a Massachusetts man led police on a chase through Massachusetts and New Hampshire with his five children in the car. In a live-stream Facebook video of the event, the man discussed QAnon conspiracies.

• In April, an Illinois woman was arrested in New York City for driving onto a pier with a car full of knives in an apparent attempt to reach a Navy hospital ship housing COVID-19 patients. In a live stream of her travels, the woman threatened to kill Joe Biden over claims of sex trafficking. She also posted about QAnon on Facebook before the incident.

• In March 2019, a New York man killed Francisco Cali, a member of the prominent Gambino crime family. The man said the CIA had infiltrated the Mafia. The incident came after the man requested the arrest of several high-profile Democrats. He supported QAnon and during one court appearance scrawled "Q" on the palm of his hand.

• In January 2019, a Seattle man was arrested for allegedly killing his brother with a sword. The man posted about QAnon on social media, the Daily Beast reported.

• In June 2018, a Nevada man in an armored truck blocked traffic on a bridge near the Hoover Dam, demanding the release of a government document and fleeing after a standoff with police. Law enforcement found weapons in his car. The man discussed QAnon beliefs after his arrest and cited them in letters he wrote from jail.

• In May 2018, the leader of an unofficial local veterans aid group falsely claimed that he had discovered a child sex trafficking ring at a homeless camp in Tucson, Ariz. He referenced QAnon as he and armed group members searched for other camps. He was later arrested for stealing and damaging water tanks belonging to a humanitarian group.

You have explicitly compared Q to BLM. Explicitly.
    Please show me what post I compared the two movements.

My comparison is how some of you have reacted without consistency. If Q is such a radicalized movement, where is the impact.

The violence by BLM protest has produced way more violence, but none of you are calling them radicals.

I’m comparing your thoughts (not only you) not the movements.

My comparison is how some of you have reacted without consistency. If Q is such a radicalized movement, where is the impact.

The violence by BLM protest has produced way more violence, but none of you are calling them radicals.

There is no part of Qanon belief that is not radical. Every single thing a Q follower believes is extremist.

They believe that people are kidnapping babies to eat their adrenochrome. How can someone who actually believes that not be willing to commit violence at some point to stop the cannibalization of babies?

There is no part of Qanon belief that is not radical. Every single thing a Q follower believes is extremist.

They believe that people are kidnapping babies to eat their adrenochrome. How can someone who actually believes that not be willing to commit violence at some point to stop the cannibalization of babies?
    Gotcha, so Q is the boogeyman, though unlike John wick there is no violence.

Read the post directly above yours.

i think a quick Google search calls you a liar...

here are just a few... Heck, we can go all the way back to PizzaGate. There was one recently where the guy killed his kids because they were half lizzard people.. the list contnues...

• In June, a Massachusetts man led police on a chase through Massachusetts and New Hampshire with his five children in the car. In a live-stream Facebook video of the event, the man discussed QAnon conspiracies.

• In April, an Illinois woman was arrested in New York City for driving onto a pier with a car full of knives in an apparent attempt to reach a Navy hospital ship housing COVID-19 patients. In a live stream of her travels, the woman threatened to kill Joe Biden over claims of sex trafficking. She also posted about QAnon on Facebook before the incident.

• In March 2019, a New York man killed Francisco Cali, a member of the prominent Gambino crime family. The man said the CIA had infiltrated the Mafia. The incident came after the man requested the arrest of several high-profile Democrats. He supported QAnon and during one court appearance scrawled "Q" on the palm of his hand.

• In January 2019, a Seattle man was arrested for allegedly killing his brother with a sword. The man posted about QAnon on social media, the Daily Beast reported.

• In June 2018, a Nevada man in an armored truck blocked traffic on a bridge near the Hoover Dam, demanding the release of a government document and fleeing after a standoff with police. Law enforcement found weapons in his car. The man discussed QAnon beliefs after his arrest and cited them in letters he wrote from jail.

• In May 2018, the leader of an unofficial local veterans aid group falsely claimed that he had discovered a child sex trafficking ring at a homeless camp in Tucson, Ariz. He referenced QAnon as he and armed group members searched for other camps. He was later arrested for stealing and damaging water tanks belonging to a humanitarian group.
    You took this from the article I posted. This is the big find. Whoa talk about radicals. By the way this comes a left wing outlet. The links they use are suss at best.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom