President Trump and First Lady have tested positive for Virus (Update: Trump to undergo televised ‘medical exam’ Friday night) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Did Trump just invite all of us with COVID-19 to stay in our own private, luxury hospital suite at Walter Reed. He says he wants us all to get the same great treatment he got. Oh, and right after Mexico pays for the wall, China's going to pay for our COVID-19 healthcare bills.
    That's right. Trump's going to make sure all Americans get the exact same treatment he did for free. So get back to normal life, people, and make sure you show your gratitude by voting Trump.

It's as if he really thinks most of us are stupid.

That's right. Trump's going to make sure all Americans get the exact same treatment he did for free. So get back to normal life, people, and make sure you show your gratitude by voting Trump.

It's as if he really thinks most of us are stupid.
    He's a textbook example of the Dunning–Kruger effect https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect. He sincerely thinks he's smarter than everyone else, because he's not smart enough to realize he isn't. Slather an extreme case of narcissistic personality disorder on top of the Dunning–Kruger effect and you get Trump.

There is something wrong with the right side of his face in the video. He basically can't fully open his right eye. Is that a symptom of COVID or side effect of one of the drugs?

He’s just high on his medication. That’s why he’s offering Regeneron for free — he’s like that girl at the party on ecstasy that wants to hug everyone.
    Now that you mention it, legalizing ecstasy and making it available and free to everyone might help a lot. Hell, if Trump made that happen, maybe I would actually vote for him.

He’s just high on his medication. That’s why he’s offering Regeneron for free — he’s like that girl at the party on ecstasy that wants to hug everyone.

LOL need to potoshop some glow sticks in his hands and a pacifier on a lanyard lololol

There is something wrong with the right side of his face in the video. He basically can't fully open his right eye. Is that a symptom of COVID or side effect of one of the drugs?

the entire video was insane... straight up bonkers.

"They call it 'therapeutics'. Maybe you don't know what that means. It means something different to me. I call it a cure."

It's not a cure.

He's gonna make it free.

There are vaccines in the late stages, and they should be ready before the election, but they aren't being approved because of politics.

Regeneron was invented because I pushed them harder than anyone else. (The treatment has been around for, what, a decade?)

And the military is on stand by to deliver 100,000 doses.

And youre gonna get free treatment because it was not your fault. It was China's. And they're gonna pay a big price.

Why would this be the one thing he literally means and delivers?
    Just a reminder for our lurkers and viewers at home, who may forget that Congress holds the purse. I just wasn't totally sure if he could add regulations forcing insurance to cover it.

Why would this be the one thing he literally means and delivers?

Yeah, he will get right on that after the wall, infrastructure week, his bigger and better medical plan, the disarming of North Korea, peace in the Middle East, .... I know I’m forgetting something.

Just a reminder for our lurkers and viewers at home, who may forget that Congress holds the purse. I just wasn't totally sure if he could add regulations forcing insurance to cover it.

Not unless there’s a basis in existing law (e.g. ACA) and even that is a reach because it would require rulemaking. At least as to requiring insurance to cover it. He could possibly do it through contracting but don’t think he has the funds.

Otherwise it would require Congress one way or another.

Yeah, he will get right on that after the wall, infrastructure week, his bigger and better medical plan, the disarming of North Korea, peace in the Middle East, .... I know I’m forgetting something.

Draining the swamp and putting Hillary in jail.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom