President Trump and First Lady have tested positive for Virus (Update: Trump to undergo televised ‘medical exam’ Friday night) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

So I heard a doctor on one of the morning shows say something about Trump’s “immunity” that I hadn’t even thought of. He said when you receive the antibody cocktail that Trump got it very well may be that you don’t form your own antibodies, because your immune system doesn’t have to.

This is the exact mechanism for RhIg (RhoGam) which is used to prevent Rh negative women from forming the anti-D that can harm unborn babies. The product is a dose of the anti-D antibody, which coats any fetal cells that may be present in the mom’s bloodstream, therefore her own immune system doesn’t get activated to make her own anti-D. After about 90 days the RhIg leaves her system, and she is free from the harmful antibodies.

So Trump and anybody else who receives the Covid antibody preparations should really not assume they are immune on their own. They should still use masks and social distancing.
    Only if you want him to stay healthy......

j.k.

Kinda.

Listen to this stupid butt crevasse.

“We’re rounding the turn, our numbers are incredible despite the fact that they’re keeping certain states (North Carolina) closed. You gotta get your governor to open up the state!”

What numbers are incredible? How are they incredible? What specific numbers make you think we're rounding the turn?

If only..

Remember when Pence - the head of the Trump Administration's Covid Task Force - wrote the WSJ Op/Ed stating that there is no second wave and the US is doing much better than the media reports? That was 100K deaths ago.

I think so highly of this administration that my last post speaking about how I feel about them catching coronavirus got deleted so I'll just remain silent on that.

Get well soon, you ignorant cowards.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom