President Trump and First Lady have tested positive for Virus (Update: Trump to undergo televised ‘medical exam’ Friday night) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

At this point I think all signs were pointing in the wrong direction and these therapies were done proactively. Didn't want to wait for progression.

So then the point can be raised, if these therapies work proactively, why is not every person getting this (pending allergic / comorbitiy info)?

At this point I think all signs were pointing in the wrong direction and these therapies were done proactively. Didn't want to wait for progression.

So then the point can be raised, if these therapies work proactively, why is not every person getting this (pending allergic / comorbitiy info)?

The real answer here is that Trump got it at the ACB event like everyone else. So Friday was actually day 6, right in the disease timeline.

So when did they learn he was positive?

What are the rules surrounding the president of the United States and HIPPA?

If trump says I don't want anything about my status, condition or treatment revealed what then?

Christie said it’s precautionary.

So I want to know date of first positive test. There are now three pieces of evidence that suggest Trump could have known he was positive well before the announcement before midnight Thursday.

- Trump arrived “too late” to the debate to take the Covid test that participants were supposed to take. Instead he went on the ‘honor system’ (per Chris Wallace).

- Trump was administered supplemental oxygen at the White House before going to Walter Reed because his oxygen levels dropped quickly and it was concerning. (per Meadows yesterday).

- Dr. Conley said on Saturday morning that Trump was 72 hours into his diagnosis, which he since walked back.

The thing that I think is most curious is the oxygen. We’ve all been reading about this disease since March and I don’t think oxygen levels become an issue that quickly - the president is supposed to be being tested at least daily, so if his first positive was Thursday, a concerning drop of oxygen levels on Friday seems highly unusual. For example, in the article below it talks about how typically days 5 through 10 are the critical time (when oxygen level monitoring is very import), especially with older patients. It just seems quite curious to me that Trump’s oxygen would be below 92% (when supplemental oxygen would be appropriate) within 24 hours of his first test (on someone who is being tested daily).

If you accept that this is simply highly unlikely, the most logical result is that he had it before Thursday, perhaps even before the debate based on the disease progression timeline. And with this likelihood, the other curious events aren’t coincidence.

Of course the idea that the president would know he’s positive but still travel and attend events in public without announcing it (so that attendees could make an informed decision) or wearing a mask is highly problematic (illegal in many jurisdictions). So they’ve got plenty of reason to cover this up if that’s the truth. They could clear all of this up with evidence but we all know that isn’t going to happen. So we’re left to speculate based on what appears to be very curious to the point of suspicious.

If I were the president, I'd be taking oxygen just cause..lol.

I don't think you can read too much into how they are treating Trump. He's probably demanding everything and isn't one to listen to doctors nor are the type of doctors he associates with the type that would stand up to him and tell him he doesn't know what he's talking about.

The real answer here is that Trump got it at the ACB event like everyone else. So Friday was actually day 6, right in the disease timeline.

So when did they learn he was positive?
    When he showed symptoms is really what is important. As that is what most of the forecasts and recommendations are based on.

For instance, 5-10 days post first symptoms is considered the most crucial period for determining the path of the virus, on average, so that can change.

If the WH report is accurate, and I hesitate ever to trust them, but it’s all we have right now, and I guess works as a basis for this purpose, tomorrow would actually be the start of the crucial window. So it’s pretty forking wild to hear his doctors, clearly under duress and pressure to frame things a particular way, talk about discharging him. And if I had to bet it is just typical Trump forced bullshirt because it’s all about looking strong, and probably so Jared and Trump’s market holdings don’t tank..

I know they can monitor him and have a staff at the WH, but to me, if he has displayed all these issues, and that rapidly, issues that make your chance of death rise notably, you would want to keep him at least til the ten day window is over and you don’t see any declines in his health.

Last edited:
    It's one thing to speculate about what might be happening, it's another thing altogether to make definitive claims like above.

What credible information do you have to support that what you've said above is true? Nothing in the photos presented support the claims you made.

And honestly, that closeup photo is not very compelling evidence that he signed a blank document.

Let's hold ourselves to the same standards we hold others to.

I looked at the exif data of the photos. I tried to do the same for video but Twitter removes the data for you. I compared the arrangement of the paper work on the table between the video and the photo, it does not move from the video to the photo. I looked at his shirt and can tell not much time has passed between video and photo.

From that I can reconstruct the events. After they cut the video shoot Mr Trump slides the piece of paper closer to him and the photographer tells him to look busy so he does his favorite thing and practices his signature.

I know his national security team must shaking their heads because they would not have made this mistake with counter-intelligence operations.

The menu is a joke but the probability is high that is correct.

It's one thing to speculate about what might be happening, it's another thing altogether to make definitive claims like above.

What credible information do you have to support that what you've said above is true? Nothing in the photos presented support the claims you made.

And honestly, that closeup photo is not very compelling evidence that he signed a blank document.

Let's hold ourselves to the same standards we hold others to.
    You kidding me right?

FrClxW1.jpg

You’re just doing a satire of the reasoned centrist right? Making a mockery of that tendency to conflate two not at all same things because they come from different sides of the aisle by outright gaslighting reality to demonstrate that mentalities absurdity?

Because it’s clear as forking day this was a staged photo session and all the props were just moved to the next staging area. And if Trump has been getting pumped full of drugs and treatments all day, he’s not going to be chilling in an office scribbling on forking papers. It’s not conspiracy, it’s seeing supporting evidence, drawing on history, including incidents like this that were caught, and using common sense. Just because it draws a conclusion the right only gets to through idiocy and magical thinking doesn’t mean that all speculation needs to be graded and treated on their idiotic curve. That’s absurd

TLDR: If someone’s entire posture and history is of deceit and lying, including regarding the present matter, continuing to assume they are being honest is not a sign of superior intelligence or reasoning, it’s a sign of insanity.

Last edited:
    You kidding me right?
    No, I'm not kidding. The interpretations and assumptions about what I actually said and what I actually think are off the makr.

I stated clearly I thought it was probably a staged photo opportunity and that the videos were probably staged as well. I also went farther to say that I think they shot a whole bunch of photos and videos that they can trickle out daily, regardless of what and how he's actually doing. Seems that a lot of people missed that. It seems like some people are just looking for things to get riled up and fight about. Anyone that read everything I've written understands that I no way believe that the photos and videos are not propaganda. I even literally said that the video was propaganda.

This is just like the poster going off on people "believing" Trump had changed, when if fact people only expressed "hopes" that he had changed.

That said, I'm not convinced that the close up photo has not been altered. I agree with the claim being made, but I don't see that close up photo as any sort of credible proof at this time. It could have easily been altered and since I don't know that it hasn't been, I don't accept it at face value as proof.

I'm just being consistent. It's something I work hard at doing. If someone on this site had posted a similar photo of a wrinkle in Biden's shirt from the debate and claimed it was from a wire to an earpiece that he was using to get fed answers, I would have pushed back on that photo in the same fashion. I don't change my evaluation of photos based on whether or not I agree with the claims made while presenting photos.

I also have an issue with making extra, unnecessary and unsupported claims like saying the folder had a menu in it. Making stuff up to criticize somebody for being someone that makes stuff up, Trump in this case, is inconsistent and hypocritical in my opinion. I try really hard not to let my biases lead me to being prejudiced and/or hypocritical.

No, I'm not kidding. The interpretations and assumptions about what I actually said and what I actually think are off the makr.

I stated clearly I thought it was probably a staged photo opportunity and that the videos were probably staged as well. I also went farther to say that I think they shot a whole bunch of photos and videos that they can trickle out daily, regardless of what and how he's actually doing. Seems that a lot of people missed that. It seems like some people are just looking for things to get riled up and fight about. Anyone that read everything I've written understands that I no way believe that the photos and videos are not propaganda. I even literally said that the video was propaganda.

This is just like the poster going off on people "believing" Trump had changed, when if fact people only expressed "hopes" that he had changed.

That said, I'm not convinced that the close up photo has not been altered. I agree with the claim being made, but I don't see that close up photo as any sort of credible proof at this time. It could have easily been altered and since I don't know that it hasn't been, I don't accept it at face value as proof.

I'm just being consistent. It's something I work hard at doing. If someone on this site had posted a similar photo of a wrinkle in Biden's shirt from the debate and claimed it was from a wire to an earpiece that he was using to get fed answers, I would have pushed back on that photo in the same fashion. I don't change my evaluation of photos based on whether or not I agree with the claims made while presenting photos.

I also have an issue with making extra, unnecessary and unsupported claims like saying the folder had a menu in it. Making stuff up to criticize somebody for being someone that makes stuff up, Trump in this case, is inconsistent and hypocritical in my opinion. I try really hard not to let my biases lead me to being prejudiced and/or hypocritical.

I understand you do not like my presentation and other people may feel the same. And I understand the point you make but I think it is a misunderstanding. Maybe I’m wrong but I think you are the only person who thinks I was conjuring instead of conjecturing.

It is a misunderstanding. I do not want to distract from the tracking and speculating of Mr Trump’s condition.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom