Over 93% of BLM demonstrations are non-violent (1 Viewer)

TaylorB

Reaction score
I can't help but point out the irony of saying in the same post that (1) the BLM movement is illegitimate because protestors don't look at the nuances of each case, and (2) all of the people killed by police that BLM mourns are violent against women.

There is room for discussion about why you think certain cases don't necessarily advance the cause against racial injustice, or why you might think the issue is overblown, but when you say things like
all the BLM martyrs have past violent crimes against women
it tells me that you're not really looking to engage on the topic.

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Reaction score
All of them? Trayvon Martin? Tamir Rice? Sandra Bland? Amadou Diallo? Jordan Davis? Emitt Till?

Maybe you mean less than 10% of them. Or maybe you are obsessed with discrediting BLM for some reason...

Could you list all of the ones who had past violent crimes against women

IMO Farb is fairly well obsessed with fears about BLM and Antifa. It sure seems that way, at least.
Floyd, Blake, Brooks just to name a recent few. Why not idolize someone who wasn't a total scum bag? Do you mean that cops generally deal with bad guys? That might explain why the vast majority of office shooting are legitimate and good shoots.
Sure seems that way, but in the mean time, looting cell phone stores and pharmacies will advance the cause for justice.

I am obsessed with BLM, much like you guys are obsessed with Q or white supremacy, the only difference is that BLM actually is a problem that exists in the real world. And I do believe in calling out racism when I see it. I guess that makes me anti-racist? I think so.

samiam5211

Reaction score
Floyd, Blake, Brooks just to name a recent few. Why not idolize someone who wasn't a total scum bag? Do you mean that cops generally deal with bad guys? That might explain why the vast majority of office shooting are legitimate and good shoots.
Sure seems that way, but in the mean time, looting cell phone stores and pharmacies will advance the cause for justice.

I am obsessed with BLM, much like you guys are obsessed with Q or white supremacy, the only difference is that BLM actually is a problem that exists in the real world. And I do believe in calling out racism when I see it. I guess that makes me anti-racist? I think so.
Will you at least acknowledge that not all or even most "BLM martyrs" have committed acts of violence against women?

Also, are you saying in the post above that you do not believe that white supremacy is a problem that exists in the real world?

coldseat

Reaction score

So you don't believe Q or white supremacy are problems in the real world? Not after Unite the Right? Not after Jan 6th? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

When you make statements like that it just makes you look dumb. Yes, you and the whole right media landscape are obsessed with BLM.

Also, nobody is idolizing anybody. If it weren't for the interactions these people had with police, nobody would know who they where.

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Reaction score
Will you at least acknowledge that not all or even most "BLM martyrs" have committed acts of violence against women?

Also, are you saying in the post above that you do not believe that white supremacy is a problem that exists in the real world?
I will admit not all, but I am willing to bet that most have committed crimes against females in their past.

I am saying that. Does white supremacy exist? I am sure it does. Is it problem in this country, No. It is not.

It probably doesn't even compare a blip on the radar compared to black supremacy/anti-white movement in this country. (Yes, I am saying those things exist and I am a snowflake).

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Reaction score
So you don't believe Q or white supremacy are problems in the real world? Not after Unite the Right? Not after Jan 6th? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

When you make statements like that it just makes you look dumb. Yes, you and the whole right media landscape are obsessed with BLM.

Also, nobody is idolizing anybody. If it weren't for the interactions these people had with police, nobody would know who they where.
Again, I feel much the same when you all carry on about Q or whatever it is.

Well, to be fair, the cops and LE know who they are, they more likely than not have long criminal back grounds.

coldseat

Reaction score
Again, I feel much the same when you all carry on about Q or whatever it is.

Well, to be fair, the cops and LE know who they are, they more likely than not have long criminal back grounds.

The way I carry on about Q? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Sure, okay. If I have 5% of the number of post on Q that you do on BLM, I'd be shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

CoolBrees

Reaction score
@Farb

I actually was responding to someone else but, I literally said I don’t give a crap how someone makes money writing books. They (Coulter and Collurs) wrote it, someone published it, someone bought it. That is capitalism, I don’t know why you are having a hard time with that. Please show me where I have said otherwise.

We all know why you really think her money is from ill gotten sources…..

Speaking of your ilk, I have a question for you-
At the Proud Boy meetings, are you guys mad at Tarrio for being an FBI rat? For 13 years no less! Because I would think you would be pretty mad about that. And getting locked up for stealing a flag the day before the insurrection is pretty convenient. It’s almost if your leader sold you all out.

Finally, ask the Congresswoman from North Georgia if Q is a real thing. Or the one from Colorado who can’t read (probably)

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Reaction score

CoolBrees

Reaction score
Once again you didn’t even read the “article” (seriously the Washington Times?!?) you posted.

From your article, the whole quote:

I was on Long Island this weekend, visiting a really dear friend,” she said. “I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with you know, expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases, just dozens of American flags, which you know is also just disturbing, because essentially the message was clear, this is my country. This is not your country. I own this.”

Cmon man you are better than this

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Reaction score
@Farb

I actually was responding to someone else but, I literally said I don’t give a crap how someone makes money writing books. They (Coulter and Collurs) wrote it, someone published it, someone bought it. That is capitalism, I don’t know why you are having a hard time with that. Please show me where I have said otherwise.

We all know why you really think her money is from ill gotten sources…..

Speaking of your ilk, I have a question for you-
At the Proud Boy meetings, are you guys mad at Tarrio for being an FBI rat? For 13 years no less! Because I would think you would be pretty mad about that. And getting locked up for stealing a flag the day before the insurrection is pretty convenient. It’s almost if your leader sold you all out.

Finally, ask the Congresswoman from North Georgia if Q is a real thing. Or the one from Colorado who can’t read (probably)
She can read, she keeps the minutes at our rallies and meetings.

Glad you don't get personal, always a good sign of a strong position.

Farb

Mostly Peaceful Poster
Reaction score
Once again you didn’t even read the “article” (seriously the Washington Times?!?) you posted.

From your article, the whole quote:

I was on Long Island this weekend, visiting a really dear friend,” she said. “I was really disturbed. I saw, you know, dozens and dozens of pickup trucks with you know, expletives against Joe Biden on the back of them, Trump flags, and in some cases, just dozens of American flags, which you know is also just disturbing, because essentially the message was clear, this is my country. This is not your country. I own this.”

Cmon man you are better than this
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...sturbing_message_that_this_is_my_country.html

Here is another link, you can actually watch the video of her saying it.

samiam5211

Reaction score

brandon

Reaction score
I will admit not all, but I am willing to bet that most have committed crimes against females in their past.
I am willing to bet that most people who refer to women as "females" have also committed crimes against women in their past.

brandon

Reaction score
While I normally refer to women as women, is there something problematic with female?
I don't know how many times we have to have the connotation vs. denotation discussion in this forum.

Calling a woman a "female" often has a negative connotation except when a scientific discussion related to sex, as it subtly reduces her value to her literal sex.

I expect Farb to go apeshit about this.

samiam5211

Reaction score
While I normally refer to women as women, is there something problematic with female?

I think he was being sarcastic.

I use female most of the time. I guess I picked it up from the military, which probably means that it is indeed sexist.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Top Bottom