Media Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

I would love to see if any other news organization omitted Clinton and included Trump. I’m guessing nobody was that bold to do that.

Sooooo predictable. The author is sucking up to Gorsuch. It was entirely lifted from her writing, entire paragraphs, which is what the guy in the first tweet is saying. Do you read what you post?

He should have put quotes around it and not just footnote it. That is technically just as wrong as what Dr. Gay did.
    This is the wife of the right winger who was a big part of the crusade against Dr. Gay at Harvard. She has apologized for doing the exact same type of error that Gorsuch did. What he did was just as wrong, yet we will see no apology from him.

Oh look who GG is reduced to aligning with, lololololol

Appearing at a debate alongside someone means they are aligning with that person? 😆 Swing and a miss.

And of course the guy you posted is a censorship goon. He works for an organization that pushes for censorship under the guise of stopping misinformation. ISDglobal is funded by the US, EUn and neoliberal billionaires.

1000004107.jpg

1000004108.jpg

I'm actually surprised when you don't post someone that's funded by governments.

Attachments

• 1000004108.jpg
      1000004108.jpg
      413.6 KB · Views: 58
    I would love to see if any other news organization omitted Clinton and included Trump. I’m guessing nobody was that bold to do that.

Did any of the Epstein documents that were recently released show that Trump went to Epstein’s Island or house?

as far as I know nothing beyond the pictures of the two of them together we've already seen

My questions is equally simple - if Trump's name was all over these documents would it change anything for you?
    I wouldn't support or vote for Trump or anyone else who was found to be involved with Epstein and the girls he forced to have sex with people.

And of course the guy you posted is a censorship goon.
    What does this have to do with what he posted? Is GG taking part in that debate or not?

Also, in the real world, arguing on the same side in a debate is legitimately aligning with someone. Do you know how debates work?
    Did any of the Epstein documents that were recently released show that Trump went to Epstein’s Island or house?
    No, and neither did Clinton. I will say a big “so far” for both. But Fox listing Clinton first and leaving Trump off the list is a pretty big tell about their bias. As I said, I would be very surprised if any other news network left Clinton off but included Trump.

What does this have to do with what he posted? Is GG taking part in that debate or not?
    He is a censorship goon that's funded by governments and billionaires. He's the kind of guy that would try to censor that debate and not let anyone hear it.

Also, in the real world, arguing on the same side in a debate is legitimately aligning with someone. Do you know how debates work?
    Appearing on the same side at a debate doesn't mean they are aligning with each other. Their views on January 6th might be similar, but there's no way to know that before the debate happened.

You are desperate to try to discredit Greenwald because he exposes some of the people that you get your news and information from as liars and frauds.

No, and neither did Clinton. I will say a big “so far” for both. But Fox listing Clinton first and leaving Trump off the list is a pretty big tell about their bias. As I said, I would be very surprised if any other news network left Clinton off but included Trump.
    Clinton wasn't in the recent Epstein file releases?

SFL: if we’re going to believe the witness testimony that hasn’t been confirmed, or hearsay where you have to believe that Epstein was telling the truth, I have some very bad news about Trump for you.

He has a very violent episode that a witness accused him of when she was 13. There isn’t anything like that about Clinton. I read it a while ago, and it’s horrible, and very specific, and also is consistent with some of his past behavior.

However, if Clinton was involved, then he needs to be prosecuted. Same with Trump.

Trump used to be extremely good friends with Epstein as well. That isn’t a crime.

Oh, and that entire tweet dump is all for nothing. Cherry-picked as it is, lol. I said Clinton isn’t on the flight logs to the island. And neither is Trump. Yet, for both.

More plagiarism from the wife of the guy who campaigned for Dr. Gay to resign. Total double standard.

To his house yes. And Epstein visited him many times both in FL and NY. They were great friends for years. Clinton never flew to the island, at least according to logs released so far. Neither did Trump, according to logs released so far.

Trump, however, has been accused of abuse and rape of a 13 yo in a lawsuit. And he has been found liable for sexually assaulting E Jean Carroll. And there is sworn testimony he raped his wife, and sexually assaulted numerous women. Then he bragged about grabbing women’s genitals without asking, and bragged that he could walk into the dressing room full of teen girls in various states of undress because he owned the pageant.

You sure you want to try to defend Trump?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom