Media Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

Even the News side of Fox News is just awful - wrong, misleading, doing it on purpose.

Fox continuing to use misleading headlines on this story. This is the supposed “news” side of Fox, which used to be considered fairly decent. No more.

Misleading framing of the court hearing today, and GA. This is the trivialization of the news mentioned above.

There is literally a website where anyone can access the Jan. 6 material. Transcripts, photos, texts and emails. It’s been put in the public domain.

Former Fox News host turned Twitter pundit Tucker Carlson once again made dark insinuations when he claimed during an interview that Democrats will attempt to assassinate former President Donald Trump……..

"If you begin with criticism, then you go to protest. Then you go to impeachment. Now you go to indictment and none of them work. What’s next? I mean, you know, graph it out, man!" Carlson said. "We’re speeding toward assassination, obviously, and no one will say that! But I don’t, I don’t know how you can’t reach that conclusion."…….

Former Fox News host turned Twitter pundit Tucker Carlson once again made dark insinuations when he claimed during an interview that Democrats will attempt to assassinate former President Donald Trump……..

"If you begin with criticism, then you go to protest. Then you go to impeachment. Now you go to indictment and none of them work. What’s next? I mean, you know, graph it out, man!" Carlson said. "We’re speeding toward assassination, obviously, and no one will say that! But I don’t, I don’t know how you can’t reach that conclusion."…….

Tucker is an idiot. Idk why people give weight to anything he says.

Okay. If it were true, is it supposed to concern or bother me?

You can only reach that conclusion if you’re a psychopath, Tuckems. Only if you’re a psychopath.

The gaslighting that the main stream media is left-leaning is just that - a GD lie. That people believe the lie and push it is just crazy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom