Media Tracker (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

Eh, I rather them move to Russia. I like that plan better.
    Fair enough, but the stupidity has to stop. Their blind hatred towards those that don't look, live or share their ignorant views is reaching an intolerable level that is leading to a breaking point. If right-wing media would put that much effort into just reporting the news instead of feeding their lemmings BS, imagine where we would be today.

Fair enough, but the stupidity has to stop. Their blind hatred towards those that don't look, live or share their ignorant views is reaching an intolerable level that is leading to a breaking point. If right-wing media would put that much effort into just reporting the news instead of feeding their lemmings BS, imagine where we would be today.

It won't stop, it's a huge money maker....until Fox and those other so-called "media" outlets are stifled with lawsuits (that they will likely very much deserve) they will thrive.....

The problem here is the untold millions that are gullible and willing (because of their own twisted views, ignorance, lack of critical thinking) aren't going away.....

CNN trying to erase the crap left behind by Chris Licht. I'm just happy to see Laura Coates with a permanent slot now.

CNN trying to erase the crap left behind by Chris Licht. I'm just happy to see Laura Coates with a permanent slot now.

Kinda crazy that at the start of the Ukrainian war, my tv was on cnn mostly. I cannot remember the last time I even tuned in after cooper gave that “apology”.

The NYT is not a “liberal” newspaper. That’s gaslighting by the right. It’s actually quite conservative in its stances - but generally truthful. You can see the bias in stuff like this headline. Presented in a completely passive voice, with the observation that “details unclear” when the indictment is absolutely full of details.

What is wrong with this guy? As pointed out - the phone call was well after all the votes were counted and I believe it was after the recount as well, wasn’t it?

What is wrong with this guy? As pointed out - the phone call was well after all the votes were counted and I believe it was after the recount as well, wasn’t it?

The recount was certified on December 7th for Georgia if I understand correctly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom