Media Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

So, she is ascribing the natural scientific evolution of knowledge about a deadly, novel virus to bad intent by the media? She loses all credibility after that extremely biased assertion. Experts have to go with the information they have at the time in an effort to save lives in a global pandemic. As information comes in and gets analyzed, science adjusts to the new data. Which is then reported.

Their efforts were largely thwarted in the beginning by an Administration that did almost everything wrong. From testing, to messaging about the virus, to undercutting medical advice. Trump is on tape admitting to wanting to mislead the public about the virus. The only thing Trump achieved was staying out of the development of the vaccine.

Nobody is saying that the media is perfect, but the folks you follow are worse than what we currently have. They see conspiracy everywhere. They care more about their vendettas than providing specific constructive criticism where warranted. Whatever actual issues exist won’t be addressed by highlighting people like this.

I didn’t realize that Biden was telling the DOJ what cases to take and what to not take? Do you have any proof of that?

I didn’t realize that Biden was telling the DOJ what cases to take and what to not take? Do you have any proof of that?
    I don't have any possible way to prove it, but I'm willing to bet that Biden is staying as far away from anything having to do with the day to day workings of the DOJ just so there can't ever possibly be the appearance of his influence on Garland's choices in whether or not to (and to what degree) go after Trump or anyone in his administration who's on the DOJ's list.

Pretty much the polar opposite of how Trump handled his DOJ. Tweeting his demands to Sessions/Barr and everyone just acting like it's totally normal.

Don't you really expect anyone to believe that Biden isn't involved in the Assange case? I remember you constantly talking about how Trump corrupted the DOJ. Is Biden not involved because of his dementia?

Tucker just cannot make up his mind….

You are following the CNN model of now that Trump isn't President anymore you need a new boogeyman to distract from the fact that Biden has been an absolute disaster.

Don't you really expect anyone to believe that Biden isn't involved in the Assange case? I remember you constantly talking about how Trump corrupted the DOJ. Is Biden not involved because of his dementia?
    Because Trump did corrupt the DOJ, and like everything else, he cannot help bragging about what he did.

So, you quoted the tweet, I’m waiting on proof that Biden is interfering in any way with the DOJ.

Because Trump did corrupt the DOJ, and like everything else, he cannot help bragging about what he did.

So, you quoted the tweet, I’m waiting on proof that Biden is interfering in any way with the DOJ.
    If you think that the DOJ is looking to extradite Assange, who has published evidence of the US War crimes, without being directed to do that by the President then I have a laptop in Delaware to sell you.

What legal reason would the DOJ have to charge someone who isn't a US citizen with publishing US classified information? They are basically putting the rest of the world on notice that if anyone publishes proof of their war crimes they will lock them in solitary confinement for the rest of their life.

How would anyone have proof of the President directing his DOJ to do something without Biden coming out and saying it publicly? I guarantee Biden didn't leave a paper trail saying go after Assange. Most of the things the left based their claims on what Trump was doing behind the scenes was from news articles and anonymous sources.

You are following the CNN model of now that Trump isn't President anymore you need a new boogeyman to distract from the fact that Biden has been an absolute disaster.
    Biden is a disaster but he can always be voted out of office. Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson will continue to spew his misinformation and do irreparable harm to democracy.

Biden is a disaster but he can always be voted out of office. Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson will continue to spew his misinformation and do irreparable harm to democracy.
    I'll use the same thing you asked me earlier about the media. Why do you guys almost exclusively focus on Tucker when there are many others in the media that should also be called out?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom