Media Tracker (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintForLife

Reaction score
    I figured we needed a thread specifically about the media.

There was a very big correction recently by the Washington Post.

That story was supposedly "independently confirmed" by CNN, NBC News, USA Today, ABC News, & PBS News Hour. How could they all have gotten the quote wrong if they actually independently confirmed the story?

Why do all the errors always go in one political direction and not closer to 50/50?

Cognitive dissonance demands that Biden is both:

1) A doddering old fool who is so far into dementia that he has to be spoon-fed

And

2) A criminal mastermind that has harnessed state AGs, local DAs and the Justice Department to do his every bidding

The psychopathology of the Republican Party needs to be the topic of study for decades to come.

I just cannot imagine how much more stupid these GOP idiots could look. Now Mountain Dew is a performance enhancing drug or something? They should rather worry about why they are supporting an adjudicated rapist, serial adulterer, huge business fraud, and convicted felon.

Cognitive dissonance demands that Biden is both:

1) A doddering old fool who is so far into dementia that he has to be spoon-fed

And

2) A criminal mastermind that has harnessed state AGs, local DAs and the Justice Department to do his every bidding

The psychopathology of the Republican Party needs to be the topic of study for decades to come.
    In all fairness, they have obviously been giving Biden injections of that drug that makes people deep into dementia no longer have cognitive issues.

CNN kicking Trump surrogates off the air for daring to criticize Jake Tapper. I'm sure CNN will use that same neutralness for the debate/sarcasm off.

There's not going to be a debate. The Criminal will pitch a hissy fit and throw feces and food.

He doesn't know how to debate.

What he does during a debate is something else.

It is funny how many Trump supporters think Biden will back out and many Biden supporters think Trump will back out.

Why would Trump back out? Biden will have probably have to be on something strong stimulant or Adderall like he was for the state of the union to even be able to participate. But if he is on something it will be obvious like the state of the union.

It is laughable that Hunt was trying to cover for Tapper when she was happy about Rand Paul's neighbor attacking him. Sick stuff
    I suspect you use Adderall since you brought that manure up. That's how it goes, people project.

Adderall, I dub you as Adderall, it's your nickname. Now you're supposed to add numbers all day and night because if you're going to add them all, you better get after it.

While you do that I'll mow weeds around here to prevent forest fires. Yes!

I was speculating about why. Of course we don't know for sure. He agreed to the rules and moderators, but that doesn't mean we have to pretend that the moderators aren't anti Trump based on their own statements on air.

I don't think the debates really tell us much anyway. It's mostly talking points and the moderators spend too much time on things that the public aren't interested in and not enough time on what concerns us the most.

I said something like Adderall. They are definitely giving him something when he has to make a speech. It's quite obvious.
    I take this very seriously you know.

I just cannot imagine how much more stupid these GOP idiots could look. Now Mountain Dew is a performance enhancing drug or something? They should rather worry about why they are supporting an adjudicated rapist, serial adulterer, huge business fraud, and convicted felon.
    Sometimes words don't cover it.

Sinclair, one of the largest owners of US television stations, has established itself as an influential player in the conservative movement by using trusted local news channels to spread disinformation and manipulated video of Joe Biden, media analysts say.

The company, which gained notoriety in 2018 for requiring local anchors across the country to read the same segment, has since created a national news show that produces stories distributed to its stations – often at the expense of local news coverage, the experts say.

As local journalism continues to decline, that formula could have an especially big impact on the upcoming presidential election when swing voters may then base their decision on fears over exaggerated problems.

“When you stress a story the way Sinclair does, say on immigration, and you don’t look at the numbers and you don’t reflect on what has been going on, that is different than a news story. That is a political talking point,” said Anne Nelson, journalist and author of Shadow Network: Media, Money, and the Secret Hub of the Radical Right.

While local newspapers have seen their subscription and advertising numbers decline significantly over the last couple decades, their TV counterparts remain the most common source of local news – outside of personal contacts – and their advertising revenue has remained relatively stable, according to the Pew Research Center

Sinclair owns or operates 185 TV stations in 86 markets. When the company buys a station, its coverage of national politics increases significantly, as does a shift to the right, according to a 2018 American Political Science Review journal study. The authors conducted the study by using software to analyze news show transcripts.……..

The AP with the Democrat press release. They are still trying to cover for Biden after everyone saw the debate. Sharp and focused? 😆

This is the corporate media that is supposedly credible.

Nate Silver is not someone I would ever take seriously again. He’s a broken shell of a man.

Now that Maggie Haberman has been outed as a willing stooge for Trump, she is furthering his cause by writing hit pieces on Biden?

The AP with the Democrat press release. They are still trying to cover for Biden after everyone saw the debate. Sharp and focused? 😆

This is the corporate media that is supposedly credible.

Still trying to cover for Trump? Rambling, lying and stupid?🤣

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Back
    Top Bottom