Joe Biden Accused of Sexual Assualt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beach Friends

Reaction score
    The video is NSFW due to language and the graphic description of Joe Biden's alleged conduct.

Dude. He played the audio interview of the woman who accused Biden. Did you even watch that part of the video?
    To quote DadsDream, I won't watch a video from a partisan site. Did I say that right? Just being a smart alleck. If more evidence comes out, then he should be held accountable.

As mentioned throughout this thread only one side seems to hold their people accountable. Prove me wrong.

Sure not hearing much about this... It's really kind of a shame that she didn't accuse Trump of Sexual Assault... Cause then it would have gotten so much news time that Covid 19 would just be a side story... I am sure that a bunch of news networks are mad at her for that one.

It's kinda odd.. Stormy Daniels became a household name... I don't even have a clue what the name is of this woman, where she lives, when it happened or anything.. Thank goodness Beach Friends brought it to my attention or I never would have known...

Funny how that is...
    Wouldn't Fox News have picked this up if it was such a slam dunk. My guess there is more to this story and that is why it hasn't been picked up by any networks. I can see MSNBC or CNN not giving it much attention as they pull their punches with Biden, but Fox would be running this non-stop if it was remotely substantiated.

As mentioned throughout this thread only one side seems to hold their people accountable. Prove me wrong.

It's been interesting to watch the left point to the right as the hypocrites in the thread. It's as though the left on this board failed to notice that the OP, who I know pretty well, never expressed an opinion on whether the accuser's claim is true.

The ridiculous mantra of "believe all women" belongs to the left - but apparently the left can see how ridiculous that assumption is when the target is one of their own.

I don't know if we will ever know whether the allegations are true. Probably not. And there are reasons to question the story, such as the alleged victim's inconsistent versions of what happened (or at the least incomplete prior versions), and her allegiance to Sanders, a political rival of the accused.

Having said that, the same media outlets who would take off running with a story like this against a conservative have been silent. Unlike Fox, those outlets have actually interviewed Biden.

It's been interesting to watch the left point to the right as the hypocrites in the thread. It's as though the left on this board failed to notice that the OP, who I know pretty well, never expressed an opinion on whether the accuser's claim is true.

The ridiculous mantra of "believe all women" belongs to the left - but apparently the left can see how ridiculous that assumption is when the target is one of their own.

I don't know if we will ever know whether the allegations are true. Probably not. And there are reasons to question the story, such as the alleged victim's inconsistent versions of what happened (or at the least incomplete prior versions), and her allegiance to Sanders, a political rival of the accused.

Having said that, the same media outlets who would take off running with a story like this against a conservative have been silent. Unlike Fox, those outlets have actually interviewed Biden.
    Show me where people are calling her a liar? All claims need to be investigated. Since Fox won't even run a piece even calling this to anyone's attention makes it seem the story is not consistent or there are other issues. They don't need to interview Biden about it. If the story is not backed up, then why would a network ask that question.

There are tons of claims that come out on people from different sources. Networks don't bring them up unless they have some confirmation on the events. Networks and News Agencies do make mistakes and they look like fools when they make an accusation and it can't be backed up.

Again I pose the question, why hasn't Fox News run it? They ran the crap out of Hunter Biden. Sean Hannity doesn't let facts get in the way of a story.

Show me where people are calling her a liar? All claims need to be investigated. Since Fox won't even run a piece even calling this to anyone's attention makes it seem the story is not consistent or there are other issues. They don't need to interview Biden about it. If the story is not backed up, then why would a network ask that question.

There are tons of claims that come out on people from different sources. Networks don't bring them up unless they have some confirmation on the events. Networks and News Agencies do make mistakes and they look like fools when they make an accusation and it can't be backed up.

Again I pose the question, why hasn't Fox News run it? They ran the crap out of Hunter Biden. Sean Hannity doesn't let facts get in the way of a story.

Do you think the difference is that Michael Avanti is not available? Because CNN sure as hell loved to bring him on and talk about claims that were not only uncorroborated, but also so ridiculous that only an ideologue would believe.

Do you think the difference is that Michael Avanti is not available? Because CNN sure as hell loved to bring him on and talk about claims that were not only uncorroborated, but also so ridiculous that only an ideologue would believe.
    So no reply on the questions I asked?

CNN brought the guns blazing against Franken when the story came out on him. Avanti was an opportunistic slime ball who had one case go his way with Stormy so he became a beacon for anybody trying to pile on. Not a fan of any of the 24 Hour Networks as they just put stuff on camera to sell ad time. What were the ridiculous claims from Avanti? I honestly never watched a single interview with him and never paid attention to anything he did except for what was going on with Stormy.

So no reply on the questions I asked?

CNN brought the guns blazing against Franken when the story came out on him. Avanti was an opportunistic slime ball who had one case go his way with Stormy so he became a beacon for anybody trying to pile on. Not a fan of any of the 24 Hour Networks as they just put stuff on camera to sell ad time. What were the ridiculous claims from Avanti? I honestly never watched a single interview with him and never paid attention to anything he did except for what was going on with Stormy.

Oh, he had the crazy gang rape accusations and crap like that. It's been a while - but the thing is anyone who has the least bit of skepticism could easily see the guy was a sleaze. And yet, CNN was falling all over themselves to praise him. They never saw it coming, and those guys are supposed to be the ones bringing forth credible info. It's comical.

To quote DadsDream, I won't watch a video from a partisan site. Did I say that right? Just being a smart alleck. If more evidence comes out, then he should be held accountable.

Oh so one of the few guys that got Russiagate right shouldn't be listened to at all?

Don't forget that many people here on the left set the standard that we should ignore an article, video, etc if it's from a questionable source even if that source didn't produce the article or video.

Have you ever heard of Bill Clinton?

This article is from 2 days ago. Did you not run an Google search before you claimed Fox News hasn't covered it.

Also:

Last edited:
    I'm one of the more left-leaning posters here, and I stated that I still lean heavily to always believing the woman in these accusations (unless proven otherwise). To claim that the left isn't caring about this or don't believe her is not only false, it's comical coming from those who never believe the women unless it is in their own political ideology's interest.

I'm one of the more left-leaning posters here, and I stated that I still lean heavily to always believing the woman in these accusations (unless proven otherwise). To claim that the left isn't caring about this or don't believe her is not only false, it's comical coming from those who never believe the women unless it is in their own political ideology's interest.

I haven't said that I believe her. My position is entirely consistent with other cases. There may be a time when I say I think she is full of crap, but so far the story is not even being vetted by the folks who rush to judgment when it suits their own agenda.

It doesn't surprise me, but I think a spotlight needs to be placed on the disparity.

I haven't said that I believe her. My position is entirely consistent with other cases. There may be a time when I say I think she is full of crap, but so far the story is not even being vetted by the folks who rush to judgment when it suits their own agenda.

It doesn't surprise me, but I think a spotlight needs to be on the disparity.
    I agree, but I think you also ignore the disparity going the other direction -- pretty much always not believing the women and disparaging them for even coming forward from the *other* agenda.

And I'll almost guarantee that there are many, many more liberals who have turned on their own over SA allegations than there are conservatives who have.

You guys and gals don’t see that it’s literally back and forth.

Like two sides sitting in their figurative foxholes screaming at each other, lobbing grenades, and no one listening.

An eternal tug of war. Until and unless we learn as a people to step out of our comfort zone, and meet somewhere close to the middle, this will not change.
    It's about degrees. Trump credibly commits mass sexual assaults and brags about digitally penetrating women, while Biden allegedly digitally penetrates 1 woman, and you think the outrage should be comparable? In society, the mass abuser would get put away for life, while the person that allegedly assaulted one would generally get at most some time in prison and possibly acquittal. Trump is the worst human being to hold the presidency in over one hundred years, and maybe ever, so it's hard for anyone to compete with the outrage that he deserves. Also, this seems out of character for Biden, because he is such a beloved person by people of all political stripes, while it is totally in character for Trump, yet his supporters discount his accusers.

With all that said, the accuser, Alexandra Reade, has credibility issues:

And I'll almost guarantee that there are many, many more liberals who have turned on their own over SA allegations than there are conservatives who have.

That may be true as I think there are reasons for that.

Conservatives tend to value due process and the rule of law more. Leftists tend to be more empathetic.

There is perceived "virtue" among leftists for taking the side of "victims," even if the evidence doesn't warrant taking that position.

Here, I think by leftist standards there is more than enough evidence to draw a conclusion. But, in this instance it would come at a cost so they will pass.

That may be true as I think there are reasons for that.

Conservatives tend to value due process and the rule of law more. Leftists tend to be more empathetic.

This is misleading. I don't think it's an issue of valuing rule of law any less.

It's that liberals generally have a different prerogative than conservatives in what they want in the law than conservatives do.

There is perceived "virtue" among leftists for taking the side of "victims," even if the evidence doesn't warrant taking that position.

Ahh..but two can play the game of generalities.

There is a perceived "virtue" among conservatives for taking the side of police, even if the evidence doesn't warrant taking that position.

Of course the anecdotally observed behavior of liberals and conservatives by respective parties does indeed hold some truth, and I'm fine with acknowledging such realities. I just think we must be careful not to generalize too much. Both because it isn't usually factually correct and doesn't sow fruitful conversation going forward.

What ever the left is yelling/lecturing you about doing, they are in fact, the ones actually doing it on a much larger scale. imo

Can you provide examples of what "the left" lectures about while actually doing on a larger scale?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom