Joe Biden Accused of Sexual Assualt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Beach Friends

Reaction score
    The video is NSFW due to language and the graphic description of Joe Biden's alleged conduct.

Exactly why I think if this had some validity, many liberal media outlets would push this story. I'm a bit behind, so if any are really pushing this I'd be open to changing my stance. Too many Bernie Supporters in the media would eat this up to have it not have traction.

The Democratic party and their media machine, including Hollywood, have been demonizing Trump ever since he took his golden escalator ride to announce his candidacy. Biden is their team's guy, and they must win at all costs, so they won't investigate that narrative. They see Bernie as a no-win candidate and his supporters are their black sheep. They're not going to push agendas favorable to the Bernie camp, just like they railroaded his run against Hillary. The Dems miss the mark often as of late. I don't know why they feel the need to fight Trump with Trump, when they had so much success with Obama. Maybe their game of identity politics has caught up to them and they have too many egos to stroke. The media's become a circus and they've lost their monkeys.

Last edited:
    Maybe their game of identity politics has caught up to them

I think this is it. I, along with a lot of other people, predicted that the Democratic primaries would turn into a competition to see who could prove themselves to be the most woke. Well, it turned out even crazier than most of us predicted and Democratic voters rejected the candidates, pretty much in order of demonstrated wokeness.

That left Bernie, who has a steady base but limited appeal beyond that, in the driver's seat. The Democratic party hit the panic button - mainly because I think he is not as controllable as the elite would like. In any event, they broke out their bag of tricks to push Biden into the position of presumptive nominee. And the they woke up the next morning and said, "oh crap." But, he's their guy - unless they have another trick up their sleeve.

The Democratic party and their media machine, including Hollywood, have been demonizing Trump ever since he took his golden escalator ride to announce his candidacy. Biden is their team's guy, and they must win at all costs, so they won't investigate that narrative.

They see Bernie as a no-win candidate and his supporters are their black sheep. They're not going to push agendas favorable to the Bernie camp, just like they railroaded his run against Hillary. The Dems miss the mark often as of late. I don't know why they feel the need to fight Trump with Trump, when they had so much success with Obama. Maybe their game of identity politics has caught up to them and they have too many egos to stroke. The media's become a circus and they've lost their monkeys.

Mike, don't you remember Trump in the mid 1980s? He has had a perfectly horrible reputation since then.. Don't blame Hollywood.

Mike, don't you remember Trump in the mid 1980s? He has had a perfectly horrible reputation since then.. Don't blame Hollywood.

I'd be more accepting of Hollywood if they would stand by their convictions. Otherwise, I see them as part of a woke brigade that changes directions with the wind. It's popular in their circles to hate on Trump, not wholly unwarranted, but they'll quickly change tunes for someone on "their" team. It's human nature. Alyssa Milano comes to mind. Guns are bad for you, but good for her (she owns multiple firearms). During the Kavanaugh hearing she had a believe all women stance, but with Biden she's found the importance of due process. She's just one of many. Trust me, I wish they'd gag Trump, as I see his word's more harmful than his actions. Trump's not been nearly as harmful to my daily life as the media and Hollywood would make him out to be. Ultimately, this is just my non-potent opinion. We all have different experiences, so we all have different opinions.

Last edited:
    I'd be more accepting of Hollywood if they would stand by their convictions. Otherwise, I see them as part of a woke brigade that changes directions with the wind. It's popular in their circles to hate on Trump, not wholly unwarranted, but they'll quickly change tunes for someone on "their" team. It's human nature. Alyssa Milano comes to mind. Guns are bad for you, but good for her (she owns multiple firearms). During the Kavanaugh hearing she had a believe all women stance, but with Biden she's found the importance of due process. She's just one of many. Trust me, I wish they'd gag Trump, as I see his word's more harmful than his actions. Trump's not been nearly as harmful to my daily life as the media and Hollywood would make him out to be. Ultimately this is just my non-potent opinion. We all have different experiences, so we all have different opinions.

Women are not children.. My problem is I don't know why anyone would wait 27 years to complain when an immediate black eye or swift kick to the private parts would do the trick.

Women are not children.. My problem is I don't know why anyone would wait 27 years to complain when an immediate black eye or swift kick to the private parts would do the trick.

For me, right now, is all about credibility. The accuser has drastically changed her story multiple times. It's haard to put a finger and give credence to someone when they constantly change the story on you. You also have to consider how and when and why the stories changed. I think the story from Salon did good in pointing this out. They've in turned have been backed up by the stories from NBC and NYT. More needs to come out.

For me, right now, is all about credibility. The accuser has drastically changed her story multiple times. It's haard to put a finger and give credence to someone when they constantly change the story on you. You also have to consider how and when and why the stories changed. I think the story from Salon did good in pointing this out. They've in turned have been backed up by the stories from NBC and NYT. More needs to come out.

I haven't followed the accusation closely, but you are making a lot of sense.

I haven't followed the accusation closely, but you are making a lot of sense.

You should compare what the authors of the NYT and the Salon pieces wrote about the Biden accusations to what they wrote about the Kananaugh accusations.

You should compare what the authors of the NYT and the Salon pieces wrote about the Biden accusations to what they wrote about the Kananaugh accusations.

This is something I'd actually be interested in. I'm not sure I'd count Salon as a legitimate news source though. I think it would be an interesting case study -- ie, when was an allegation made. How long did it take for reporters to do background research, what did they report and when, and so on.

This is something I'd actually be interested in. I'm not sure I'd count Salon as a legitimate news source though. I think it would be an interesting case study -- ie, when was an allegation made. How long did it take for reporters to do background research, what did they report and when, and so on.
    Take a look at this video when you get a chance. These kids do a good job, and Krystal is easy on the eyes.

I think this is it. I, along with a lot of other people, predicted that the Democratic primaries would turn into a competition to see who could prove themselves to be the most woke. Well, it turned out even crazier than most of us predicted and Democratic voters rejected the candidates, pretty much in order of demonstrated wokeness.

That left Bernie, who has a steady base but limited appeal beyond that, in the driver's seat. The Democratic party hit the panic button - mainly because I think he is not as controllable as the elite would like. In any event, they broke out their bag of tricks to push Biden into the position of presumptive nominee. And the they woke up the next morning and said, "oh crap." But, he's their guy - unless they have another trick up their sleeve.

I had to look up the contemporary slang word "WOKE". Do they talk like that in Bay St Louis and Pass Christian these days?

Woke means being conscious of racial discrimination in society and other forms of oppression and injustice. In mainstream use, woke can also more generally describe someone or something as being "with it." Want more of the hottest words? Sign up for 🔥 right in your inbox.
    What Does woke Mean? | Slang by Dictionary.com
    www.dictionary.com/e/slang/woke/

This is from about a week ago. There would seem to be legitimate reasons for questioning the credibility of the accuser.

The Democratic party and their media machine, including Hollywood, have been demonizing Trump ever since he took his golden escalator ride to announce his candidacy. Biden is their team's guy, and they must win at all costs, so they won't investigate that narrative.

They see Bernie as a no-win candidate and his supporters are their black sheep. They're not going to push agendas favorable to the Bernie camp, just like they railroaded his run against Hillary. The Dems miss the mark often as of late. I don't know why they feel the need to fight Trump with Trump, when they had so much success with Obama. Maybe their game of identity politics has caught up to them and they have too many egos to stroke. The media's become a circus and they've lost their monkeys.

Obama wasn't about identity politics.. Don't you remember when he said "A rising tide lifts all boats"? Or how about the times when he said, "We are Americans. We are better than that".

Obama didn't brag that he owns the tallest building in NYC after 9-11. Blaming "Hollywood" or the media or the generals or the CDC or W.H.O. is all about shame diversion. Trump is NOT like you....and he's not like me..

Obama wasn't about identity politics.. Don't you remember when he said "A rising tide lifts all boats"? Or how about the times when he said, "We are Americans. We are better than that".

Obama didn't brag that he owns the tallest building in NYC after 9-11. Blaming "Hollywood" or the media or the generals or the CDC or W.H.O. is all about shame diversion. Trump is NOT like you....and he's not like me..

Agreed, I was being sincere when I said "they had so much success with Obama." I'm not understanding why the DNC is pushing so hard for Biden. If they had an Obama, they would win in a landslide, no questions asked. That's why I don't get why they are set on Biden, but maybe they aren't and they're working on other options.

Take a look at this video when you get a chance. These kids do a good job, and Krystal is easy on the eyes.

I generally like the Hill.... I hate watching videos but I did watch this one. I found the interview they talked about here:

Basically, my takeaway is they took their time with this story like they did with Weinstein and Trump, but they did not do that with Kavanaugh. I think the excuse Baquet made was pretty weak on that score, as well as allowing the Biden campaign to edit what was an awkward phrase, but also a pretty important one.

Agreed, I was being sincere when I said "they had so much success with Obama." I'm not understanding why the DNC is pushing so hard for Biden. If they had an Obama, they would win in a landslide, no questions asked. That's why I don't get why they are set on Biden, but maybe they aren't and they're working on other options.

They went with him b/c of Obama nostalgia and he's popular in the mid-West (which is where they lost the last election). He's mainly viewed as middle of the road, will be hard to energize Trump's base over him. He won't energize the Democratic base either, but they're going to trust that Trump will do that for them.

It was a pretty cowardly and unimaginative choice.

IMO.. Biden is too old (so is Trump)... Perhaps Biden won't try to be a one man show. If he carefully and soberly surrounds himself with smart, decent people, he might be a very good president. The biggest problem with Trump's presidecy is that he's lazy and doesn't listen to anyone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom