House Select Committee Hearings on Jan. 6 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

This sounds a little insurrectioney:

Comparison of "rigged" election claims: Trump 2020 vs Clinton 2016:

Hillary won the popular vote. Trump won the electoral college. By our laws, Trump won in 2016. He was the legitimately elected president. And no one stormed a Capitol over it.

In 2020, Biden won both the popular vote and electoral college, but you crybaby terrorists couldn’t deal with it.

So SFL has just become a wacky social media spam bot now? I remember when he at least used to try to engage in rational discussion.

So SFL has just become a wacky social media spam bot now? I remember when he at least used to try to engage in rational discussion.
    Haha. So it's spam to post YouTube Videos that shows the Democrats doing exactly what they've complained about the Republicans doing? It's almost like you aren't even trying with your defection attempts anymore.

Oh you mean the guy that called me a terrorist/ terrorist supporter? It's hard to have a conversation with someone like that.
    If Democratic politicians had whined that the election was stolen and then ginned up supporters to storm the Capitol you would be screaming for their heads.

You support those who supported an attack on democracy and on Capitol Police. What, exactly, should you be called?

This sounds a little insurrectioney:

Comparison of "rigged" election claims: Trump 2020 vs Clinton 2016:

Plenty of the 2017 protesters were arrested. With that said, the Jan 6th rioters were far worse, because they were trying to stop the transfer process.

Haha. So it's spam to post YouTube Videos that shows the Democrats doing exactly what they've complained about the Republicans doing? It's almost like you aren't even trying with your defection attempts anymore.
    You think that is exactly what the Republicans did? Lol. I think I have identified your blind spot. It’s pretty big.

Here’s a hint: the Republicans are still doing it, 2 years later. The de facto head of the Republican Party is still saying he was elected and pressuring state legislators to “rescind” their electoral votes. And nobody, essentially, in Republican leadership is saying shirt about it.

Even you have to admit that’s not the same. (This isn’t even touching on the unprecedented violent attack on the US Capitol, for Pete’s sake.) If you cannot see the difference here there’s really no basis in reality to speak with you. It’s pretty sad.

Last hearing is tomorrow

The committee hinted that they gathered a lot more information since the last hearing

Curious if there will be any new bombshells

Just tuned in, but gotta go run an errand in a minute. Seems like it’s showing a bunch of incriminating stuff.

Committee is going to hold a public vote to subpoena Trump to appear before the Committee.

Yeah, been sneaking a peek here and there. This vote seems to be the big talking point now.

Some of the earlier stuff was basically picking apart the testimony of people who claimed they didn't know about threats to Pence and other Congress people. Secret Service and people close to Trump had to know this was very possibly going to happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom