Here come the Hillary e-mails again... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
    Reaction score

President Donald Trump's administration is investigating the emails of dozens of current and former senior State Department officials who sent emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email, The Washington Post reported.

When is it going to end?

Many, many, many people are pressuring Hillary to run, she says.

OK, who are you? Please identify yourselves. Show of hands? :hihi:

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live's Emma Barnett while in the UK on a book tour, Mrs Clinton was asked whether she would run again.

The former secretary of state, New York senator and US first lady replied: "I think all the time about what kind of president I would have been and what I would have done differently and what I think it would have meant to our country and the world.

"So of course I think about it, I think about it all the time. Being able to do that, and look, whoever wins next time is going to have a big task trying to fix everything that's been broken."

Pressed on whether she would throw her hat into the ring at the last minute, Mrs Clinton said: "I, as I say, never, never, never say never.

"I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.
    Presentational white space

"But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans."

Many, many, many people are pressuring Hillary to run, she says.

OK, who are you? Please identify yourselves. Show of hands? :hihi:

Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live's Emma Barnett while in the UK on a book tour, Mrs Clinton was asked whether she would run again.

The former secretary of state, New York senator and US first lady replied: "I think all the time about what kind of president I would have been and what I would have done differently and what I think it would have meant to our country and the world.

"So of course I think about it, I think about it all the time. Being able to do that, and look, whoever wins next time is going to have a big task trying to fix everything that's been broken."

Pressed on whether she would throw her hat into the ring at the last minute, Mrs Clinton said: "I, as I say, never, never, never say never.

"I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.
    Presentational white space

"But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans."

Hillary is trolling you guys. She would get embarrassed if she tried to run again.

Eight people have been indicted for millions in illegal contributions to the 2016 Clinton campaign and other political groups, including George Nader, a key witness for Robert Mueller.

"It was a purpose of the conspiracy for Nader and Khawaja to use their access to Candidate 1 to gain favor with, and potential financial support from, the government of Foreign Country A," prosecutors wrote in the indictment.

Eight people have been indicted for millions in illegal contributions to the 2016 Clinton campaign and other political groups, including George Nader, a key witness for Robert Mueller.

"It was a purpose of the conspiracy for Nader and Khawaja to use their access to Candidate 1 to gain favor with, and potential financial support from, the government of Foreign Country A," prosecutors wrote in the indictment.

If they broke the law, lock them up.

Barr’s justice department doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt, so I’ll need them to show their work.

If they broke the law, lock them up.

Barr’s justice department doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt, so I’ll need them to show their work.
    I give Barr the benefit of the doubt in dealing with Nader, who qualifies as a lower life form, in my opinion.

Is there an allegation that was illegal?
    Yes, there is. But this particular illegal action I don't think ties to either campaign directly. And it only came to light because of Nader's involvement in setting up the Erik Prince/Kirill Dmitriev meeting. It also piques my interest as to the other sealed indictments Meuller filed before his investigation concluded. Bottom line is the money donations were illegal in both cases as they were from foreign entities. Which happens more than we like to allow ourselves to be aware of.

I compare it to the college admissions scandal, in that politicians have been getting rich in and after their time in office for years. Just like wealthy families have been buying their children's admissions to prestigious schools since probably before America existed. But the Lori Loughlin's of the world tried to do it quick and dirty and without following the "acceptable channels", and got busted. As did the Trump campaign. Both paths are sketchy and distasteful, but we have decided as a society to allow one and not the other. So those who traffic on the unapproved way find themselves at the risk of legal action.

I could have mentioned the other donation, but I felt generous and decided to leave some meat on the bone for others to gnaw on. :perfect:

I could have mentioned the other donation, but I felt generous and decided to leave some meat on the bone for others to gnaw on. :perfect:
    Donations. This guy has funneled money to lots of candidates. The most prominent being Hillary. The article also stated the majority of donations were for Republican candidates.

I was tempted to make some pithy remark about Campaign finance reform, but it wouldn't matter. No reforms will stop influence peddling if people aren't scared of the consequences.

If he is busted giving Hillary funneled money, then all involved should incur some sort of punishment. I would also like to see the sourcing of the $1M he gave to Trump's inauguration found to see if it also came from a Middle East country looking to purchase some influence. If so, I would again hope all involved would incur some form of punishment.

Did you just forget to mention that he also gave one million dollars to Trump’s inauguration?

that's a trend by people on both sides. I remember recently an article coming out that claimed that a former White House attorney for the Obama administration was indicted. The reality of that story was that he was an attorney for the Obama White house for a few years, but he was indicted for helping Paul Manafort commit some of the actions he committed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom