Here come the Hillary e-mails again... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SystemShock

Uh yu ka t'ann
    Reaction score

President Donald Trump's administration is investigating the emails of dozens of current and former senior State Department officials who sent emails to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email, The Washington Post reported.

When is it going to end?

For no other reason that it's a major news item and it deals with HRC, for those who haven't seen or heard about it, Howard Stern actually questioned Hillary about the "L" word on his show.

Her response was simple and quick, "Never, never, never!"

that's a trend by people on both sides. I remember recently an article coming out that claimed that a former White House attorney for the Obama administration was indicted. The reality of that story was that he was an attorney for the Obama White house for a few years, but he was indicted for helping Paul Manafort commit some of the actions he committed.
    Oh, the attorney that Obama fired years before the criminal activity.

For no other reason that it's a major news item and it deals with HRC, for those who haven't seen or heard about it, Howard Stern actually questioned Hillary about the "L" word on his show.

Her response was simple and quick, "Never, never, never!"

It has nothing to do with her emails and I genuinely don't believe anything someone says on Howard Stern's show is a major news item. To be honest, the biggest takeaway for me is that Howard Stern still has a show and that people actually give him the time of day.

It has nothing to do with her emails and I genuinely don't believe anything someone says on Howard Stern's show is a major news item. To be honest, the biggest takeaway for me is that Howard Stern still has a show and that people actually give him the time of day.

She severely dissed Bernie Sanders too. Perhaps you need more exposure. :9:

She severely dissed Bernie Sanders too. Perhaps you need more exposure. :9:

"Breaking News: Lifelong Heterosexual Grandmother Declares Love Of Men" is not a major news item.

"Breaking News: Hillary Clinton Continues Long Standing Criticisms Of Political Rival" is equally mundane.

The illegal campaign contributions are a continuing story. Isn’t that what Liv and Igor just got busted for? Funneling foreign money to Trump’s largest PAC?

It goes on for both sides, but it seems lately the foreign money has certainly favored Republicans.

Clinton is a non-story. She wants attention that she knows she will never have again. The entitlement in that interview was incredible.

She has no room to make petty disses at Sanders. The dude made 39 speeches across the country advocating her.

The russians wanted 'sanders or trump to win' likely, among other reasons, because they knew that lessened the chance of war with them. You know who they also wanted to win in 08? Barack Obama.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Advertisement

General News Feed

Fact Checkers News Feed

Sponsored

Back
    Top Bottom